anubis2 (resized).jpg
anubis3 (resized).jpg
anubis4 (resized).jpg
IMG_6075 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6070 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2157 (resized).JPG
IMG_2158 (resized).JPG
There are 1,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 21.
#551 5 years ago

I used the existing led and just flipped it so it faces up underneath the plastic and added a washer to keep it level and used the next size up in length screw
Works like a charm
I have a few people interested so I’ll order more stuff to make a few

#552 5 years ago

Finally got around to lighting his eyes too

A82A8E63-6DC0-4DFF-B41C-E7840BB21484 (resized).jpegA82A8E63-6DC0-4DFF-B41C-E7840BB21484 (resized).jpeg
#553 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Finally got around to lighting his eyes too[quoted image]

Very cool. Couldn't have been easy working with such a small area. Care to share how you did it?

#554 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Very cool. Couldn't have been easy working with such a small area. Care to share how you did it?

I drilled from front to back aiming towards his neck area with a tiny bit then kept going up one size until a Pico led fit in from the back. The less are about halfway in as they are too bright at the actual eye ball
Wasn’t as bad as you might think

#555 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I drilled from front to back aiming towards his neck area with a tiny bit then kept going up one size until a Pico led fit in from the back. The less are about halfway in as they are too bright at the actual eye ball
Wasn’t as bad as you might think

How did you run the wires to the LEDs though?

#556 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

How did you run the wires to the LEDs though?

The leds came with about a 6” lead
I glued them running down his back and leg and added length to it and connected it to the pop bumper light so it works with the two that are not flashers
FE1603D8-8EF9-43A5-8E1B-8AFF465D5C24 (resized).jpegFE1603D8-8EF9-43A5-8E1B-8AFF465D5C24 (resized).jpeg

#557 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Finally got around to lighting his eyes too[quoted image]

Awesome job. This could be my favorite upgrade. Where did you pick up the leds?

#558 5 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

Awesome job. This could be my favorite upgrade. Where did you pick up the leds?

Thx. I used Evans designs, they are a model train led website but have a ton of great leds. I used Pico warm led 6-12v iirc. I bought cool also to try but they were too white.
Working on my spitfire mod now. Hopefully it will be finished over the weekend. Then I need to find a replacement somewhere in time eddie and give him a little upgrade.

#559 5 years ago

Ok, finished my spitfire! Added 3mm leds from lighthouse, and made a wiring harness that ties to the right side flasher.

I'm sure its not as pretty as what lermods makes, but learned some new skills making it. Thanks for everyone's help with making it. And...now I just need to pin down when exactly the right side flasher goes off.....its not that often I guess so I barely get to see my hard work!

20190111_173038 (resized).jpg20190111_173038 (resized).jpg

20190111_182012 (resized).jpg20190111_182012 (resized).jpg

#560 5 years ago

Hmmm...looks like the lermods non-interactive plane just has the lights on all the time. Maybe I'll switch them to that eventually if I rarely notice them flashing.

#561 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Hmmm...looks like the lermods non-interactive plane just has the lights on all the time. Maybe I'll switch them to that eventually if I rarely notice them flashing.

What are you trying to accomplish? You want the wing lights to flash? If you have them tied to a flasher, why are they always on? Our non interactive is hooked to GI so it’s always on? Our interactive is tied to two circuits, underwings always on to light the playfield and wing lights on/off tied to a flasher. Pm me or ask here if you want help. It’s a fun project to take on if someone wants to learn.

#562 5 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

What are you trying to accomplish? You want the wing lights to flash? If you have them tied to a flasher, why are they always on? Our non interactive is hooked to GI so it’s always on? Our interactive is tied to two circuits, underwings always on to light the playfield and wing lights on/off tied to a flasher. Pm me or ask here if you want help. It’s a fun project to take on if someone wants to learn.

Sorry for the confusion....I have mine wired (and working) just like your interactive one. I originally said ->

---------
And...now I just need to pin down when exactly the right side flasher goes off.....its not that often I guess so I barely get to see my hard work!
----------------

As in....I don't see the flasher "light" very often, which means....I don't get to see the spitfire flashers very often. I'm saying I'm contemplating switching to your non-interactive style just to have them on all the time.

#564 5 years ago

Ideally....I would have the spitfire lights flash when someone hits the right ramp, though I think that gets much more complicated, though someone has made a spitfire mod that does that which is for sale (I just don't like the model spitfire they used).

Now that I'm thinking about it, I also have the mezelmods obelisk dome cover ->

https://mezelmods.com/collections/iron-maiden-legacy/products/iron-maiden-pinball-obelisk-dome-cover?variant=12219491876980

On the Pro model....the light is only a simple flasher and...doesn't go off that often. So...I don't get to see the obelisk lit up that much. I think on the Prem/LE its a RGB that turns on during most of the modes and stays on?

Now I'm thinking of adding a 3 SMD led red strip from comet and putting it in there so its always lit up, and the flasher will still go off of course for a bit of visual feedback.

What might be cooler....is having one of comet's fire LED bulbs always on. -> https://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm?1=1&CartID=0

The thing is...I would need to stick in a bulb socket and might not have enough space. Might look really cool though.

Also, anybody know where to get the foam tape that mezelmods and everyone else uses on most of their mods?

#565 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Ideally....I would have the spitfire lights flash when someone hits the right ramp, though I think that gets much more complicated, though someone has made a spitfire mod that does that which is for sale (I just don't like the model spitfire they used).
Now that I'm thinking about it, I also have the mezelmods obelisk dome cover ->
https://mezelmods.com/collections/iron-maiden-legacy/products/iron-maiden-pinball-obelisk-dome-cover?variant=12219491876980
On the Pro model....the light is only a simple flasher and...doesn't go off that often. So...I don't get to see the obelisk lit up that much. I think on the Prem/LE its a RGB that turns on during most of the modes and stays on?
Now I'm thinking of adding a 3 SMD led red strip from comet and putting it in there so its always lit up, and the flasher will still go off of course for a bit of visual feedback.
What might be cooler....is having one of comet's fire LED bulbs always on. -> https://www.cometpinball.com/product-p/fire.htm?1=1&CartID=0
The thing is...I would need to stick in a bulb socket and might not have enough space. Might look really cool though.
Also, anybody know where to get the foam tape that mezelmods and everyone else uses on most of their mods?

I have no idea what other modders use, but I swear by 3M extreme mounting tape. You can get it at Target and home improvement stores:

https://www.target.com/p/3m-extreme-mounting-tape-1-x60/-/A-14413487

I don't recommend getting it from Amazon or Ebay as they have a big problem with counterfeit product and you're likely to get some that LOOKS real, but has terrible hold.

#566 5 years ago

So I finished my spitfire mod and on heating the shrink tubing over the wires I melted my prop. going to order another now ...... so close. Didn’t even get to see it mounted and spinning In the game!

#567 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Sorry for the confusion....I have mine wired (and working) just like your interactive one. I originally said ->
---------
And...now I just need to pin down when exactly the right side flasher goes off.....its not that often I guess so I barely get to see my hard work!
----------------
As in....I don't see the flasher "light" very often, which means....I don't get to see the spitfire flashers very often. I'm saying I'm contemplating switching to your non-interactive style just to have them on all the time.

There’s other flashers to use, left spinner flasher, lightning bolt flashers, pharaoh, they are all pretty active.

#568 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I have no idea what other modders use, but I swear by 3M extreme mounting tape. You can get it at Target and home improvement stores:
https://www.target.com/p/3m-extreme-mounting-tape-1-x60/-/A-14413487
I don't recommend getting it from Amazon or Ebay as they have a big problem with counterfeit product and you're likely to get some that LOOKS real, but has terrible hold.

Thanks...that looks exactly like what they use.

Quoted from Lermods:

There’s other flashers to use, left spinner flasher, lightning bolt flashers, pharaoh, they are all pretty active.

Good point....might play around with it on a different flasher...

Quoted from Hdmike444:

So I finished my spitfire mod and on heating the shrink tubing over the wires I melted my prop. going to order another now ...... so close. Didn’t even get to see it mounted and spinning In the game!

That really sucks! I feel for ya man.

#569 5 years ago

Ok, finished the clairvoyant mod!

Thanks for everyone's help on this, especially dts .

Used the LEDs from Lighthouse LEDs. One nice thing is that they have moved the resistor further down the cable so the resistors are just about under the PF.

20190113_181958 (resized).jpg20190113_181958 (resized).jpg

If I need to redo something in the future, I wouldn't reuse the 2 pico red LEDs that I used for the flasher. They are just too small. I would use 1 micro sized red led. Would be easier to attach to the agate ball and wouldn't have to splice 2 picos together. Plus.....one of my picos is now facing the wrong direction so the flash effect isn't as strong as it should be.

The hardest part was just getting the right pieces ordered. The wiring wasn't that hard, just a simple harness and then a separate wire that connects to some alligator clips from cometpinball.

20190112_143505 (resized).jpg20190112_143505 (resized).jpg

#570 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Ok, finished the clairvoyant mod!

Thanks for everyone's help on this, especially dts .
Used the LEDs from Lighthouse LEDs. One nice thing is that they have moved the resistor further down the cable so the resistors are just about under the PF.
[quoted image]
If I need to redo something in the future, I wouldn't reuse the 2 pico red LEDs that I used for the flasher. They are just too small. I would use 1 micro sized red led. Would be easier to attach to the agate ball and wouldn't have to splice 2 picos together. Plus.....one of my picos is now facing the wrong direction so the flash effect isn't as strong as it should be.
The hardest part was just getting the right pieces ordered. The wiring wasn't that hard, just a simple harness and then a separate wire that connects to some alligator clips from cometpinball.
[quoted image]

Looks great! You can experiment with different flasher colors and sizes and find the best fit. Nice to see that on the Pro, thanks for sharing!

#571 5 years ago

Finally installed my lighted speaker kit and acrylics...

F01284D4-AC68-47E1-A664-5FAC3B22EE15 (resized).jpegF01284D4-AC68-47E1-A664-5FAC3B22EE15 (resized).jpeg
#572 5 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

[quoted image]

Looks great!
I went with the two light system and I love them!

65D25117-A4FA-4C9E-B1C4-12B661E0E5D2 (resized).jpeg65D25117-A4FA-4C9E-B1C4-12B661E0E5D2 (resized).jpeg
#573 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Looks great!
I went with the two light system and I love them!
[quoted image]

Nice...where did you get the two-light setup?

#574 5 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

[quoted image]

That translight is so much nicer than the stock Premium one!

#575 5 years ago

Finally got the yellow acrylic back in stock, sorry for all the delays on the latest round of orders!

https://truecolorprotectors.com/products/iron-maiden-truecolor-plastic-protectors

Also, cool little note. All orders have been going out with a 3rd FREE slingshot spare in case one of yours ever breaks!

c2922fe623873986e76575a3e6640b343548c0bf (resized).jpgc2922fe623873986e76575a3e6640b343548c0bf (resized).jpg
#576 5 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

Nice...where did you get the two-light setup?

I got it from speaker lights I had one set that used to be on my Ghostbusters I only needed to buy the second set plus the pieces to make it all up he calls it to yo dog kit

#577 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

That translight is so much nicer than the stock Premium one!

Definitely...couldn’t pass on it when I saw it earlier in this thread. I have it on a Pro though.

#578 5 years ago

First Peak, PINSPOT GRAPHICS!

We will have a few different graphics for Iron Maiden.

This is our Pinsot Graphic. It is a spot light that has a graphic that matches the theme of your game. This can be mounted under your game to shine under your game or in front of your front legs. The spot can also be pointed to above the top of your game to look like a topper. It can also be projected on the ceiling above you game. On this video it is hooked up to our optional photosensor control that will allow the Pinspot Graphic to be controlled my ANY light in ANY game. We have this Pinspot Graphic controlled “Aces High” light on the playfield. With supplied power tap, the mod with turn on and off with the game.

0114191739a (resized).jpg0114191739a (resized).jpg0115191812_resized (resized).jpg0115191812_resized (resized).jpg0115191813_resized (resized).jpg0115191813_resized (resized).jpg
#579 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

Ok, finished my spitfire! Added 3mm leds from lighthouse, and made a wiring harness that ties to the right side flasher.
I'm sure its not as pretty as what lermods makes, but learned some new skills making it. Thanks for everyone's help with making it. And...now I just need to pin down when exactly the right side flasher goes off.....its not that often I guess so I barely get to see my hard work!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Went ahead and made a new cable extension that attaches to my flasher harness for the spitfire. Now I can switch between static 'on' or a flasher setup. Not sure which one I prefer more yet.

20190115_151601 (resized).jpg20190115_151601 (resized).jpg

#580 5 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

First Peak, PINSPOT GRAPHICS!
We will have a few different graphics for Iron Maiden.
This is our Pinsot Graphic. It is a spot light that has a graphic that matches the theme of your game. This can be mounted under your game to shine under your game or in front of your front legs. The spot can also be pointed to above the top of your game to look like a topper. It can also be projected on the ceiling above you game. On this video it is hooked up to our optional photosensor control that will allow the Pinspot Graphic to be controlled my ANY light in ANY game. We have this Pinspot Graphic controlled “Aces High” light on the playfield. With supplied power tap, the mod with turn on and off with the game.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How have I not seen something like this before? Oh...its a sneak peak? So, how many other game graphics do you have this for, and price?

oh..and my kids have night lights kind of like this, and the insert graphics fade over time. Any chance of that happening with these?

#581 5 years ago
Quoted from Gogdog:

How have I not seen something like this before? Oh...its a sneak peak? So, how many other game graphics do you have this for, and price?
oh..and my kids have night lights kind of like this, and the insert graphics fade over time. Any chance of that happening with these?

Thanks for the reply. You hit a nail on the head.

I will tell you, when in testing we had these on under a game, that was the first place people would walk, they would then kick at it with their foot, and we always got a very good comment. They do look very cool.

We have about 200 graphics in the system now, plan to have some listed before Texas. Some images work better them others, and we are adding to our selection daily. These will hook up to any game. Some of the graphics are generic, like the earth or the moon, which look cool on many space themed games.

The projector is small, 1 1/2" long. Aluminum housing to decapitate heat (it is warm to the touch, but not hot). Because it is so small and light that it easily mounts to under your cabinet or above with Velcro, only takes minutes to install. Because of our 4 lens system, it will focus at any length, but looks best at about 2 feet, longer then that you start getting light fade. We have designed it so if mounted under your game it will go from leg to leg. Looks good on most floors, light colored walls and ceilings. It will rotate 180 degrees so it can get pointed in any direction.

We have worked on this for about 8 months to do everything we can to limit fading. Different this, different that, cooling, coatings, many things, that has been our biggest challenge on this mod. Part of the problem was the longer we could get the image to last, the longer it would take to test. Their were times we had 20 of these pointed at walls running for a month. We have worked out that on this package you will get about 1,000 hours from fade. This is designed for home use, if your game is on an hour a day, the package will last about 3 years. We will sell replacement images that will give about 1,000 hours for $9.99. Only takes a few minutes to replace the image. The price will be $79.99, that includes power tap, mounting and enough length to mount any place on the game.

Thanks
Dan

0115191921_resized (resized).jpg0115191921_resized (resized).jpg11736_resized (resized).jpeg11736_resized (resized).jpeg
#582 5 years ago
Quoted from Litedpinballmods:

Thanks for the reply. You hit a nail on the head.
I will tell you, when in testing we had these on under a game, that was the first place people would walk, they would then kick at it with their foot, and we always got a very good comment. They do look very cool.
We have about 200 graphics in the system now, plan to have some listed before Texas. Some images work better them others, and we are adding to our selection daily. These will hook up to any game. Some of the graphics are generic, like the earth or the moon, which look cool on many space themed games.
The projector is small, 1 1/2" long. Aluminum housing to decapitate heat (it is warm to the touch, but not hot). Because it is so small and light that it easily mounts to under your cabinet or above with Velcro, only takes minutes to install. Because of our 4 lens system, it will focus at any length, but looks best at about 2 feet, longer then that you start getting light fade. We have designed it so if mounted under your game it will go from leg to leg. Looks good on most floors, light colored walls and ceilings. It will rotate 180 degrees so it can get pointed in any direction.
We have worked on this for about 8 months to do everything we can to limit fading. Different this, different that, cooling, coatings, many things, that has been our biggest challenge on this mod. Part of the problem was the longer we could get the image to last, the longer it would take to test. Their were times we had 20 of these pointed at walls running for a month. We have worked out that on this package you will get about 1,000 hours from fade. This is designed for home use, if your game is on an hour a day, the package will last about 3 years. We will sell replacement images that will give about 1,000 hours for $9.99. Only takes a few minutes to replace the image. The price will be $79.99, that includes power tap, mounting and enough length to mount any place on the game.
Thanks
Dan[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah if new images are decently cheap, then fading isn't so much a problem.

Interested. I mean, could make a nice topper replacement, plus you can move it from game to game. Though I like the look on the floor too.

#583 5 years ago

A couple more

0115192044a_resized (resized).jpg0115192044a_resized (resized).jpg0115192048_resized (resized).jpg0115192048_resized (resized).jpg
#584 5 years ago

Posted in the other IMDN thread but finished the pop bumper truecolor protectors

https://truecolorprotectors.com/products/iron-maiden-truecolor-pop-bumper-plastic-protectors

Of course one of my pop bumper light boards is out atm so only 2 are lit up in the pic

20190116_151224 (resized).jpg20190116_151224 (resized).jpg

#585 5 years ago

The unlit pop is a flasher.

#586 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

The unlit pop is a flasher.

Then hooray nothing is broken

#587 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

Posted in the other IMDN thread but finished the pop bumper truecolor protectors
ttps://truecolorprotectors.com/products/iron-maiden-truecolor-pop-bumper-plastic-protectors
Of course one of my pop bumper light boards is out atm so only 2 are lit up in the pic
[quoted image]

Looks good I’m in but the link doesn’t seem to work.

#588 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

ttps://truecolorprotectors.com/products/iron-maiden-truecolor-pop-bumper-plastic-protectors
[quoted image]

Awesome! Ordered.

Also note you are missing the leading "h" in your link.

#591 5 years ago

Anyone know where to order the premium LE figures now ? Stern Store seems to begone

#592 5 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Anyone know where to order the premium LE figures now ? Stern Store seems to begone

You can do it through Stern if you call someone like Terry at pinball life with the part number, he will get a price for you and order them.

#593 5 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

https://truecolorprotectors.com/products/iron-maiden-truecolor-pop-bumper-plastic-protectors
[quoted image]

This raises the issue of why nobody in the modding community has come up with replacement led boards for the pop bumpers that will make all three display GI level and also flash when required? This only flashing one pop bumper approach Stern took bothers me. As the original poster indicated makes it look like something is wrong with one of them.

Could use a Pi or something and read the inputs to the flasher LED and the GI led from 2 pop bumpers to determine the output light which would power all three...

#594 5 years ago

Anyone put a maiden figure behind the mummy shot?
Ive got peace of mind on the left and trooper on the right.

#595 5 years ago

Install some Pin Monk gel mods into my LE today. They have made the machine look the way it should have been from the start. Thanks @vireland.

DSC_0018 (resized).JPGDSC_0018 (resized).JPGDSC_0026 (resized).JPGDSC_0026 (resized).JPGDSC_0017 (resized).JPGDSC_0017 (resized).JPGDSC_0024 (resized).JPGDSC_0024 (resized).JPGDSC_0020 (resized).JPGDSC_0020 (resized).JPGDSC_0023 (resized).JPGDSC_0023 (resized).JPGDSC_0032 (resized).JPGDSC_0032 (resized).JPG
#596 5 years ago

Those gels really do make a big difference. Major props to vic, especially on the cards inserts. getting those colors right is a PITA!

#597 5 years ago
Quoted from Thomo666:

Install some Pin Monk gel mods into my LE today. They have made the machine look the way it should have been from the start. Thanks vireland.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for posting your install! Looks great down under, too!

#598 5 years ago

So I’m gauging interest in my orb mod. I’m starting a thread but am posting here as well.
I will have two sizes, 3/4” and 1”. Both look good to me so you can have your pick.
I’m including the necessary longer screw and spacers as well.
More details on the thread I’m starting but I’m thinking $30 shipped.

0CF3463A-382E-4F3D-9FA6-E6A3575A2862 (resized).jpeg0CF3463A-382E-4F3D-9FA6-E6A3575A2862 (resized).jpeg29597DB1-9BCD-493A-B7C1-6AABCDF11D15 (resized).jpeg29597DB1-9BCD-493A-B7C1-6AABCDF11D15 (resized).jpeg769CE2FC-6A4D-4952-A4BE-4BB921734110 (resized).jpeg769CE2FC-6A4D-4952-A4BE-4BB921734110 (resized).jpegB13B8A0C-3280-4F8C-B007-C51552016FF2 (resized).jpegB13B8A0C-3280-4F8C-B007-C51552016FF2 (resized).jpegF854C0CC-8863-4CDD-B82E-1AB9F3805CA0 (resized).jpegF854C0CC-8863-4CDD-B82E-1AB9F3805CA0 (resized).jpeg35FB049E-0729-4610-9828-CF0FF88DAB2C (resized).jpeg35FB049E-0729-4610-9828-CF0FF88DAB2C (resized).jpeg
#599 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

So I’m gauging interest in my orb mod. I’m starting a thread but am posting here as well.
I will have two sizes, 3/4” and 1”. Both look good to me so you can have your pick.
I’m including the necessary longer screw and spacers as well.
More details on the thread I’m starting but I’m thinking $30 shipped.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks cool but please can you explain how it works on the Premium. Does it use the light of the existing flasher? Thanks.

#600 5 years ago

It may indeed work on a pro but I do not have one to test/use. I do just use the existing LED that is under the plastic which normally faces down and I flip it to face up if you look at my iron maiden orb mod thread I have a little more detail and pictures

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-orb-mod#post-4794079

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 130.00
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,011 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 21.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-mod-thread/page/12?hl=pjkools and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.