C769BD96-5CA4-457F-A395-2709FD7FC790 (resized).jpeg
1C6404F1-8561-4E73-A35A-B11841F8BED4 (resized).jpeg
4A16881C-E255-4E8E-B9B0-D3135D03EEAB (resized).jpeg
IMDN-LE-left_yella green 2 (resized).jpg
D03B56D3-BFAE-446A-8E33-CD5018E8A7B7 (resized).jpeg
7470017F-9FAD-4F92-8CB5-AC0270C82F86 (resized).jpeg
20180525_171544 (resized).jpg
20180525_171458 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from redlines:

I was told by two different distributors that the
USA only gets 200 LEs
Maiden took 50 &
250 to Europe.
So that would be one of the smallest allotments of LEs for USA only distributors.
South America has a huge Maiden fan base as well.

Why does Iron Maiden need 50 LE's? That's $440k, nearly a half million dollars. Definitely the first time a license has wanted games as part of their payment. Not just any model games, but the limited LE's. Whenever management buys shares in their company, it is seen as a good omen for their future. Iron Maiden taking LE's has me concluding that those models turned out great.

1 week later
#88 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Also not listened to Maiden but it is great pinball music as intensity is off the chart.
And Keith's rules already look like they are going to be awesome when finished.
http://tiltforums.com/t/iron-maiden-pinball-rulesheet-wip/3787/12

Rules look straightforward and easy to understand, which should make for a fun experience. More stoked to play a Maiden and to see all versions than any Stern since TronLE.

#89 6 years ago

Anybody seen pics yet?

hype4.jpghype4.jpg

hype6.pnghype6.png

hype5.gifhype5.gif

hype3.jpghype3.jpg

hype1.jpghype1.jpg

hype2.gifhype2.gif

1 week later
#112 6 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

The 'Aces High' artwork:

Christmas is coming early this year. Red and Green year round.

1 week later
#191 5 years ago

I have been luke warm towards the LE's powder coated red hardware and also about the art on the cabinet and backglass. Until now, when I examined the high res pics and have got to say now, I really like the artwork on both, sans every floating plane with a prop that won't move. And the red powder looks ok with it, although regular Stern black looks better imo. In summary - Maiden LE is stunning and looks like a grand slam homerun for Stern. Congrats to Keith, ZY and Team for polishing this into a gem. Up The Irons!

#221 5 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

So game play wise...... you get a diverter , lift ramp with subway, chasing flashers, and a moving physical ball lock. I missing anything else. Can’t see the 3D plastics they are talking about.
What other features if any am I missing
Seems like the pro is one heck of a deal

Yes Maiden pro is fantastic! It is a slam dunk! You forgot powder coated hardware.

#240 5 years ago

Maiden LE pics don't need pinball models to make it look sexy, Wowza!!

#316 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

Start button seems a bit different.

Oh my, you discovered an unannounced feature. Exclusive to the LE - Stern green start button.

1 week later
#359 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

NEW CODE: 0.97
V0.97.0 - May 9, 2018
=====================
- Number of the Beast - wizard mode is now complete
- Eddie Cards - after a Number of the Beast mode loss level 1 Eddie cards are un-lit, light all level 1 cards again to re-light Number of the Beast
- Eddie Cards - after a Number of the Beast mode loss level 2 Eddie cards stay lit, light all level 2 cards to re-light Number of the Beast
- Mummy Multiball - added scepter shots for add-a-ball / additional awards during the mode
- Mummy Multiball - sarcophagus lock improvements
- Aces High - added fighter ace super jackpot animation / sounds
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner - better scoop response when shots enter the scoop
- Rime Albatross Hurry Up - added a delay before the timer starts to give a chance at locking in the maximum value
- Flight of Icarus - shortened the length of the intro animation
- Soul Shard - replaced placeholder soul shard animation with new animation / sounds
- Cyborg Multiball - cyborg Eddie card collect - level 2 - changed from 3rd pyramid completion to 5th pyramid completion
- Cyborg Multiball - new intro / background loop / total animations / sounds
- Cyborg Multiball - cyborg jackpot animation updated
- Loop Award - mini loop scores 3x loop value and lights 2x loop
- Loop Jackpot - mini loop boosts loop jackpot value +500K and adds 3 seconds to loop jackpot timer
- Loop Jackpot - loop up post logic changed to only hold up for 2 seconds and then back down, also bring down immediately on mini-loop
- Loop Jackpot - improved big loop detection when a ball is being plunged
- Loop Jackpot - fix a bug when you drain with one loop left to light loop jackpots, it would not light jackpots when the next loop was hit after next ball was served
- Loop Jackpot - fix double loop award when the up post is blocking a big loop and you directly shoot a mini loop back into the post on the opposite side
- Loop Jackpot - score frame loop jackpot value is now visible when loop jackpots are active
- Tomb Award - change tomb award text from wrong: "2X Bonus Multiplier" to correct: "Collect 2X Bonus"
- Match - Iron Maiden themed match animations / sounds added
- RGB Beacon Light Shows - improvements to existing light shows and added additional light shows
- Revive - fixed problem with revive not saving the ball properly during grace periods
- Revive - added a new revive activated animation / sounds
- Sound - volume tweaks for many sounds
- Improved ball detection in top eject
- Ticket Dispenser Coil - enable testing in coil test
- Power Features - updating UI icons art
- Score Frame - better alignment of 'Ball' and 'Credits' text at the top of the screen
- All Modes - do not wait for grace period to expire to show mode totals
- High Score Tables - Obelisk scroll is now aligned with score groups better
- High Score Totals - fixed a bug with soul shard collected amount not getting included in the mode's high score total
- Adjustment Changes:
- 'LOOP VALUE TIMER' default changed from 10 to 5
- 'LOOP JACKPOT TIMER' default changed from 15 to 12
- 'LOOP JACKPOT UP POST LOOPS' default changed from 5 to 3
- '2 MINS/MIDNIGHT BALL SAVE TIME' default changed from 30 to 45
- 'EXTRA BALL/POWER SHOTS COMPLETE' default changed from 2 to 3
- increased all REPLAY defaults by 25M - starting default is now 125M

Not bad. Maiden is maybe 95ish % complete and all hands are on deck. By August, Stern will have revealed Maiden Prem and it will be shipping. Better news yet - code should be 100% then and that should be a great time to look for one.

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I think you may be right there. lol

Wonder which band member gets picked for center of the playfield on premiums? I'd be most likely to get along with Steve Harris in bottom pic, so hope he wins.

IMG_0255 (resized).JPGIMG_0255 (resized).JPG
IMG_0257 (resized).JPGIMG_0257 (resized).JPG
IMG_0256 (resized).JPGIMG_0256 (resized).JPG
IMG_0258 (resized).JPGIMG_0258 (resized).JPG

#390 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

The backglass is my personal favorite over any I've ever seen. It is phenomenal. Biased? Nah....

Add game to your collection page. Any chance of taking a picture of lit backglass to capture the "magic"?

#403 5 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Do you want more features and better art and higher resale, keep the LE. Satisfied with the pro, sell the LE but just know its a crowded market past 10k.
Not sure why you need help with this as it is your game, so get what makes you happy.

In fact if CyberNinja24 needs us to tell him what to do ... I am hereby ordering him to pay for and to send me whichever model he doesn't want. It should alleviate any lingering guilt he may have over abandoning the sibling pin. Your new foster pindad is ready to receive.

#404 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Honestly, pro is all you need. It's the complete package. If I wasn't such a Maiden super nerd I woulda went pro. Debated leaving in box and doing that, but honestly, I'd rather enjoy this machine. No regrets.

So no regrets over the decision to keep MaidenLE, 24 hours later. Congrats on your honeymoon. You can do it buddy - enjoy that LE - one day at a time.

#407 5 years ago

Cabinet art for Maiden Prem. Enjoy before it gets moderated.

« Spoiler - Click to reveal. »
« Spoiler!

IMG_0266 (resized).JPGIMG_0266 (resized).JPG .
»

#502 5 years ago

Is everyone too busy playing Maiden LE to rate it? It has two qualified ratings and twelve more are needed before it shows in the polls. Following in the footsteps Maiden Pro, a Maiden Prem/LE was added to Pinside last weekend. Gentlemen, start your engines and give us your opinion!

#548 5 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Same here. Love the game and hate the music. If I get one, I would love the music to go away too. Should I trade my Congo for a Iron Maiden Pro?

Trade the Congo and throw in your left nut to snag a MaidenLE. Go big or go home.

2 weeks later
#659 5 years ago
Quoted from Blueoval16:

Received my LE Two weeks ago and love it. So happy I paid for the LE!!

Topper is nice, but the eyes need to light and be tied into game. Maybe you can add.

IMG_2438 (resized).PNGIMG_2438 (resized).PNG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Warren, OH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.