C769BD96-5CA4-457F-A395-2709FD7FC790 (resized).jpeg
1C6404F1-8561-4E73-A35A-B11841F8BED4 (resized).jpeg
4A16881C-E255-4E8E-B9B0-D3135D03EEAB (resized).jpeg
IMDN-LE-left_yella green 2 (resized).jpg
D03B56D3-BFAE-446A-8E33-CD5018E8A7B7 (resized).jpeg
7470017F-9FAD-4F92-8CB5-AC0270C82F86 (resized).jpeg
20180525_171544 (resized).jpg
20180525_171458 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billy16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Plenty of game play but until the band does the official release Stern can’t show the LE art.

And the band seems to be in no particular hurry to: a) acknowledged they even have a pinball machine coming, and b) post any photos of said machine on their webpage.

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'll have to play one but I'm not sure that I'd prefer the easier shot under the lift ramp and then having it fire out towards your flippers vs. shooting the center ramp and getting the ball diverted to your upper flippers on the Pro to start your modes. Also having the captive orb shot be easier to hit on the LE is not a benefit, especially if it is hittable via the upper right flipper like was mentioned. You want that shot to be tight because you don't want to hit it by accident when you're building up your power jackpot. And honestly the sarcophagus being used in 3 positions just means that the potential of having a ball get stuck due to a switch issue in the lock or trough and having to wait for a ball search is much greater than the Pro. I know it got stuck once in the stream although it was a preproduction game.

Really good points--when I saw Keith reefing on the ball lock after the ball got stuck and saw the amount of movement I was thinking...that is gonna cause trouble sooner or later. Not worth the exorbitant amount of extra cash unless you are a true Maiden fan, I think.

#307 5 years ago

Hmpphh...I'm not buying anything I don't have to submit a video for explaining why I should be allowed to buy it...

#341 5 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

No joke right! If someone wants to pay me 12k for my NIB LE I will even put a giant bow on the top of the box.

How much for just the box and bow

1 week later
#487 5 years ago

If anyone finds an LE available at a distributor due to a cancellation for a Premium, please send that info my way. Would like the extra features, don't like the Premium art so much...

2 weeks later
#660 5 years ago

Brought home an LE last nite--looking forward to setting it up and getting it going today. A visually stunning pinball machine whether you like the band or not. Yeti just killed the artwork--and it is true, looks way better in person--the depth and detail has not been captured properly in photos.

3 weeks later
#682 5 years ago

Yeah, the cab speaker is a little disappointing. I'm hoping someone will find a good replacement, as the backbox speakers do sound good.

#685 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I think the cab woofer sounds better if you lower its treble setting to 20 and raise its bass to 120.
Also throws a lot more bass with the coin door open vs closed. Seems the cabinet could use more venting.

Thanks, I'll try that setting. You have it on 4 or 8 ohms?

1 week later
#698 5 years ago

I have been playing this a lot for the last three weeks. No way it is worth the money I had to pay for it, but I'd buy it again in a minute. Yeti killed the artwork, the LE is just stunning to look at. Elwin did such a great job with the design and rules--and there are so many shots and different ways to score it is mind bending.
Just because you are a great player doesn't mean you have the skill to design a great game. Elwin has shown he has both abilities (and how he backs this gem up is anxiously awaited). A thank you to whoever had the foresight at Stern to hire Keith!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 24.50
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 25.00
Apparel - Men
Slipstream Mod Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billy16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le?tu=billy16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.