C769BD96-5CA4-457F-A395-2709FD7FC790 (resized).jpeg
1C6404F1-8561-4E73-A35A-B11841F8BED4 (resized).jpeg
4A16881C-E255-4E8E-B9B0-D3135D03EEAB (resized).jpeg
IMDN-LE-left_yella green 2 (resized).jpg
D03B56D3-BFAE-446A-8E33-CD5018E8A7B7 (resized).jpeg
7470017F-9FAD-4F92-8CB5-AC0270C82F86 (resized).jpeg
20180525_171544 (resized).jpg
20180525_171458 (resized).jpg
There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 14.
#1 6 years ago

Does anyone know the ship dates for the Iron Maiden LE?

#2 6 years ago

This should be asked in one of the half dozen Iron Maiden threads...

#4 6 years ago
Quoted from KISS73:

Does anyone know the ship dates for the Iron Maiden LE?

I was told to expect May.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I was told to expect May.

Same

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from LewisD:

HALF dozen?

#7 6 years ago

Lol... asking shipping dates and no pics or anything about the premium /le available yet....nothing like blindly dropping 7300-9k on a toy. Im guessing most have much more money than me ...

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

....nothing like blindly dropping 7300-9k on a toy. Im guessing most have much more money than me ...

Yeah you sound strapped bro...hope you're doing alright

Quoted from bigd1979:

Everything is stupid priced so what? People buy what they want ....hell i just bought a restored mb and afm for crazy money , u know y bc i enjoy playing them and its what i wanted .

That's in your buying a DI thread btw

#9 6 years ago

49054CB8-722F-49E8-9158-0DBB3EA972A8 (resized).jpeg49054CB8-722F-49E8-9158-0DBB3EA972A8 (resized).jpeg

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah you sound strapped bro...hope you're doing alright

That's in your buying a DI thread btw

Down to 5 pins now ...sold all them fvor big profit to pay for what i currently have.... thanks for checking tho... i dont have much money into my current collection and selling woz soon. I rarely buy nib pins bc they lose to much value in most cases for my taste. And i sure wont buy until playing a pin..let alone not seeing pics lol.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

I rarely buy nib pins bc they lose to much value in most cases for my taste. And i sure wont buy until playing a pin..let alone not seeing pics lol.

Yeah it's all how much you can stomach, this is exactly why I like pros so much. I just sold my GOT quick and dirty and "Lost" $400 after over 2 years. If you really don;t like a game, like my GB, I sold it when people were still waiting for new and broke basically even. You start getting into Prem+ and dropping a couple hundy on mods right off the bat it can bite your ass for sure. My Met same thing basically.

#12 6 years ago

Oh my god. This has gone far enough.

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Oh my god. This has gone far enough.

I hope you are simultaneously posting this on every thread on Pinside

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

I hope you are simultaneously posting this on every thread on Pinside

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from LewisD:

12 since yesterday alone.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

12 since yesterday alone.

You would think people would get the idea to look for 5 seconds and find a thread they could post there "question" in.

#17 6 years ago

I was told by two different distributors that the
USA only gets 200 LEs
Maiden took 50 &
250 to Europe.
So that would be one of the smallest allotments of LEs for USA only distributors.
South America has a huge Maiden fan base as well.

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Yeah it's all how much you can stomach, this is exactly why I like pros so much. I just sold my GOT quick and dirty and "Lost" $400 after over 2 years. If you really don;t like a game, like my GB, I sold it when people were still waiting for new and broke basically even. You start getting into Prem+ and dropping a couple hundy on mods right off the bat it can bite your ass for sure. My Met same thing basically.

Yea i can only buy nib if its a pin i know is a long time keeper bc i hate losing money (who doesn't)... which is y i buy b/w dmd pins mostly. Bc they keep gping up in price in most cases and i fix/restore them for a few customers i have which helps me afford this hobby. Ive been very lucky the past 4 years as i dont believe ive lost out on a pin .This has helped me afford the nicer b/w pins and even some nib pins like dile which was my biggest purchase....but i absolutely love it and it will b last to leave. Im very careful what i purchase bc im not wealthy by any means, but the hobby has paid for itself up till now basically.

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Down to 5 pins now ...sold all them fvor big profit to pay for what i currently have.... thanks for checking tho... i dont have much money into my current collection and selling woz soon. I rarely buy nib pins bc they lose to much value in most cases for my taste. And i sure wont buy until playing a pin..let alone not seeing pics lol.

Also no one knows how long modern games using non repairable parts will last.

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from redlines:

I was told by two different distributors that the
USA only gets 200 LEs
Maiden took 50 &
250 to Europe.
So that would be one of the smallest allotments of LEs for USA only distributors.
South America has a huge Maiden fan base as well.

Why does Iron Maiden need 50 LE's? That's $440k, nearly a half million dollars. Definitely the first time a license has wanted games as part of their payment. Not just any model games, but the limited LE's. Whenever management buys shares in their company, it is seen as a good omen for their future. Iron Maiden taking LE's has me concluding that those models turned out great.

#21 6 years ago

Amusing how last week most people were saying a Iron Maiden pin won’t sell for jack... now there’s fights over who gets em.

Pinside!

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Blindseer:

Also no one knows how long modern games using non repairable parts will last.

Yea i love being able to fix mostly anything quickly on wpc pins.... new stuff not so much lol.

#23 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Why does Iron Maiden need 50 LE's? That's $440k, nearly a half million dollars. Definitely the first time a license has wanted games as part of their payment. Not just any model games, but the limited LE's. Whenever management buys shares in their company, it is seen as a good omen for their future. Iron Maiden taking LE's has me concluding that those models turned out great.

Wives, kids, grandchildren and friends, road crew of the band

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

Amusing how last week most people were saying a Iron Maiden pin won’t sell for jack... now there’s fights over who gets em.
Pinside!

Some of us knew the potential

#25 6 years ago

Nope, not the first time a band wanted 50 LEs are part of their licensing.
http://bravewords.com/news/kiss-50-limited-edition-signed-pinball-machines-available

#26 6 years ago

In before lock, I think I need that achievement !!

#27 6 years ago

Definitely a demand for the LE’s. I placed my order a bit over 2 yrs ago. When I called my distro to find out when they will ship, he told me that sorry, they only got 15, and I was 19 on list... lol, guess I got bumped down. No way there were 15 preorders before me 2 yrs ago.

Time to buy more cranes for the route instead I guess!

#28 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

Lol is that really an achievement ?

#30 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

you will find out soon

Checked and seems I already have that one, too funny.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

Definitely a demand for the LE’s. I placed my order a bit over 2 yrs ago. When I called my distro to find out when they will ship, he told me that sorry, they only got 15, and I was 19 on list... lol, guess I got bumped down. No way there were 15 preorders before me 2 yrs ago.

Sounds fishy....

#32 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

You preordered an imaginary game two years ago and your number 19 on the list? Now I've heard it all! Time to find a new distro!

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

That sucks...must be a big distributor to get 15! If it's true the band ordered 50, Stern should have bumped the allocation from 500 to 600 (or 666).

If the Premium art package rocks, it won't matter to me...

snaroff

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from Boat:

LOL - I just realized there were achievements a couple of months ago.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Lol... asking shipping dates and no pics or anything about the premium /le available yet....nothing like blindly dropping 7300-9k on a toy. Im guessing most have much more money than me ...

In another thread I broke down the archer video to line up the Prem/LE features so you can see how they work.

Look at the key post index on this thread if you want to see it:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/next-new-title-from-stern-announced-this-saturday/page/35#post-4309216

#36 6 years ago

***Edit*** luvthatapex beat me to it.... Kiss did the same thing and sold them for stupid money to their fans. Maybe Iron Maiden saw that and wants some of their own cash grab as well.

Quoted from Cruster:

Sounds a lot like when METLE went for sale. Some distributors "sold out" of their allotment to later find some for substantially more that they sold to those people in line.

#37 6 years ago

What exactly is "Brushed Foil"? Will it be shiny?

#38 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

It looks like those stickers you can buy that have a shiny foil base with graphics printed over it. Looks nice.

#39 6 years ago

Iron Maiden taking LE's has me concluding that those models turned out great.

Don't be surprised if you see the band turn around and sell these 50 LEs with various IM swag/features for silly amounts money. This habit, sorry, hobby has plenty of otherwise sane people that would jump on that kind of opportunity.

I have no knowledge that this will occur, but 50 sounds like an awfully large lot of pins for a license holder to snatch up.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from Blacksun:

Presume along the lines of Iron Man VE?

#41 6 years ago

I just don't see them doing that (the bullshit Gene Simmons cash grab). Gene would sell his wife for the right amount, always been like that. Bruce and Steve seem to have too much dignity for that. As long as they've been around, think of the road crew they must have. I think this is Bruce/Steve taking care of people....at least that's what I hope....

#42 6 years ago

Cabinet? More like Batman Super Duper Send us a Video of You Being a Jackass SLE. Like that b'dass cab.

#43 6 years ago

It's gonna be a mind boggler Civ. Gettin all school girl giddy thinkin bout it.

#44 6 years ago

I'm with ya Glenn. Sending my beloved Star Wars off to greener pastures tomorrow to make room! And I fooking LOVED that game.

All I wanted was a mirrored backglass... and then we get all this other stuff? I'm almost tempted to not look at a single image or video and just bask in the awe and glory when my hopefully functioning game arrives. Not gonna happen of course, way too stoked to not sneak a peak!

#45 6 years ago
Quoted from Cruster:

Did you have at least a few $100 on a deposit down ?

2 days ago there were 4 LE available at a distributor in your neck of the woods. Last one sold today.

#46 6 years ago

So I heard Stern is making an Iron Maiden machine.

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from pinzrfun:

So I heard Stern is making an Iron Maiden machine.

AA4F50CF-66D4-4120-BCE0-1836FF6EE6B0 (resized).pngAA4F50CF-66D4-4120-BCE0-1836FF6EE6B0 (resized).png

#48 6 years ago

KISS also took a bunch of games as part of the license, back in what, 2014?

#49 6 years ago

Kinda dyin to see what the LE looks like.................... Come on Stern, release some pics...

#50 6 years ago

Woulda shoulda coulda. I shoulda stuck with my LE spot I gave up a month ago...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le?hl=lewisd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.