C769BD96-5CA4-457F-A395-2709FD7FC790 (resized).jpeg
1C6404F1-8561-4E73-A35A-B11841F8BED4 (resized).jpeg
4A16881C-E255-4E8E-B9B0-D3135D03EEAB (resized).jpeg
IMDN-LE-left_yella green 2 (resized).jpg
D03B56D3-BFAE-446A-8E33-CD5018E8A7B7 (resized).jpeg
7470017F-9FAD-4F92-8CB5-AC0270C82F86 (resized).jpeg
20180525_171544 (resized).jpg
20180525_171458 (resized).jpg
There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.
#351 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Because you are waiting to see what people offer for it?

No. Refinishing my basement. Still interested in seeing premium pics. Will likely keep it.

#352 5 years ago

Just got the call today. LE is otw tomorrow!

#353 5 years ago

Whats in the goodie of the LE ?

#354 5 years ago

Pro goodie bag pics were posted and looked very comprehensive.

Curious on the LE baggy
And is paper Manual supplied ?
Any one care to post pics ?
Nylon washers provided for leg bolts ?
BW style leg brackets for LE ?
I have to organize otherwise.

Sterm indicated some other extras for LE buyers apart from feature matrix.
Like to know what they are referring to ?

#355 5 years ago

I saw on Facebook that Cidercade in Dallas just received an Iron Maiden LE, and it’s set to free play like all their other games.

#356 5 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

I saw on Facebook that Cidercade in Dallas just received an Iron Maiden LE, and it’s set to free play like all their other games.

Snap! Im in dallas!

#357 5 years ago

Anyone have cool additions they made to their LE?

#358 5 years ago

NEW CODE: 0.97

V0.97.0 - May 9, 2018
=====================
- Number of the Beast - wizard mode is now complete
- Eddie Cards - after a Number of the Beast mode loss level 1 Eddie cards are un-lit, light all level 1 cards again to re-light Number of the Beast
- Eddie Cards - after a Number of the Beast mode loss level 2 Eddie cards stay lit, light all level 2 cards to re-light Number of the Beast
- Mummy Multiball - added scepter shots for add-a-ball / additional awards during the mode
- Mummy Multiball - sarcophagus lock improvements
- Aces High - added fighter ace super jackpot animation / sounds
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner - better scoop response when shots enter the scoop
- Rime Albatross Hurry Up - added a delay before the timer starts to give a chance at locking in the maximum value
- Flight of Icarus - shortened the length of the intro animation
- Soul Shard - replaced placeholder soul shard animation with new animation / sounds
- Cyborg Multiball - cyborg Eddie card collect - level 2 - changed from 3rd pyramid completion to 5th pyramid completion
- Cyborg Multiball - new intro / background loop / total animations / sounds
- Cyborg Multiball - cyborg jackpot animation updated
- Loop Award - mini loop scores 3x loop value and lights 2x loop
- Loop Jackpot - mini loop boosts loop jackpot value +500K and adds 3 seconds to loop jackpot timer
- Loop Jackpot - loop up post logic changed to only hold up for 2 seconds and then back down, also bring down immediately on mini-loop
- Loop Jackpot - improved big loop detection when a ball is being plunged
- Loop Jackpot - fix a bug when you drain with one loop left to light loop jackpots, it would not light jackpots when the next loop was hit after next ball was served
- Loop Jackpot - fix double loop award when the up post is blocking a big loop and you directly shoot a mini loop back into the post on the opposite side
- Loop Jackpot - score frame loop jackpot value is now visible when loop jackpots are active
- Tomb Award - change tomb award text from wrong: "2X Bonus Multiplier" to correct: "Collect 2X Bonus"
- Match - Iron Maiden themed match animations / sounds added
- RGB Beacon Light Shows - improvements to existing light shows and added additional light shows
- Revive - fixed problem with revive not saving the ball properly during grace periods
- Revive - added a new revive activated animation / sounds
- Sound - volume tweaks for many sounds
- Improved ball detection in top eject
- Ticket Dispenser Coil - enable testing in coil test
- Power Features - updating UI icons art
- Score Frame - better alignment of 'Ball' and 'Credits' text at the top of the screen
- All Modes - do not wait for grace period to expire to show mode totals
- High Score Tables - Obelisk scroll is now aligned with score groups better
- High Score Totals - fixed a bug with soul shard collected amount not getting included in the mode's high score total
- Adjustment Changes:
- 'LOOP VALUE TIMER' default changed from 10 to 5
- 'LOOP JACKPOT TIMER' default changed from 15 to 12
- 'LOOP JACKPOT UP POST LOOPS' default changed from 5 to 3
- '2 MINS/MIDNIGHT BALL SAVE TIME' default changed from 30 to 45
- 'EXTRA BALL/POWER SHOTS COMPLETE' default changed from 2 to 3
- increased all REPLAY defaults by 25M - starting default is now 125M

#359 5 years ago
Quoted from Apollyon:

NEW CODE: 0.97
V0.97.0 - May 9, 2018
=====================
- Number of the Beast - wizard mode is now complete
- Eddie Cards - after a Number of the Beast mode loss level 1 Eddie cards are un-lit, light all level 1 cards again to re-light Number of the Beast
- Eddie Cards - after a Number of the Beast mode loss level 2 Eddie cards stay lit, light all level 2 cards to re-light Number of the Beast
- Mummy Multiball - added scepter shots for add-a-ball / additional awards during the mode
- Mummy Multiball - sarcophagus lock improvements
- Aces High - added fighter ace super jackpot animation / sounds
- Rime of the Ancient Mariner - better scoop response when shots enter the scoop
- Rime Albatross Hurry Up - added a delay before the timer starts to give a chance at locking in the maximum value
- Flight of Icarus - shortened the length of the intro animation
- Soul Shard - replaced placeholder soul shard animation with new animation / sounds
- Cyborg Multiball - cyborg Eddie card collect - level 2 - changed from 3rd pyramid completion to 5th pyramid completion
- Cyborg Multiball - new intro / background loop / total animations / sounds
- Cyborg Multiball - cyborg jackpot animation updated
- Loop Award - mini loop scores 3x loop value and lights 2x loop
- Loop Jackpot - mini loop boosts loop jackpot value +500K and adds 3 seconds to loop jackpot timer
- Loop Jackpot - loop up post logic changed to only hold up for 2 seconds and then back down, also bring down immediately on mini-loop
- Loop Jackpot - improved big loop detection when a ball is being plunged
- Loop Jackpot - fix a bug when you drain with one loop left to light loop jackpots, it would not light jackpots when the next loop was hit after next ball was served
- Loop Jackpot - fix double loop award when the up post is blocking a big loop and you directly shoot a mini loop back into the post on the opposite side
- Loop Jackpot - score frame loop jackpot value is now visible when loop jackpots are active
- Tomb Award - change tomb award text from wrong: "2X Bonus Multiplier" to correct: "Collect 2X Bonus"
- Match - Iron Maiden themed match animations / sounds added
- RGB Beacon Light Shows - improvements to existing light shows and added additional light shows
- Revive - fixed problem with revive not saving the ball properly during grace periods
- Revive - added a new revive activated animation / sounds
- Sound - volume tweaks for many sounds
- Improved ball detection in top eject
- Ticket Dispenser Coil - enable testing in coil test
- Power Features - updating UI icons art
- Score Frame - better alignment of 'Ball' and 'Credits' text at the top of the screen
- All Modes - do not wait for grace period to expire to show mode totals
- High Score Tables - Obelisk scroll is now aligned with score groups better
- High Score Totals - fixed a bug with soul shard collected amount not getting included in the mode's high score total
- Adjustment Changes:
- 'LOOP VALUE TIMER' default changed from 10 to 5
- 'LOOP JACKPOT TIMER' default changed from 15 to 12
- 'LOOP JACKPOT UP POST LOOPS' default changed from 5 to 3
- '2 MINS/MIDNIGHT BALL SAVE TIME' default changed from 30 to 45
- 'EXTRA BALL/POWER SHOTS COMPLETE' default changed from 2 to 3
- increased all REPLAY defaults by 25M - starting default is now 125M

Not bad. Maiden is maybe 95ish % complete and all hands are on deck. By August, Stern will have revealed Maiden Prem and it will be shipping. Better news yet - code should be 100% then and that should be a great time to look for one.

#360 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

By August, Stern will have revealed Maiden Prem and it will be shipping.

I think you may be right there. lol

#361 5 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

I think you may be right there. lol

Wonder which band member gets picked for center of the playfield on premiums? I'd be most likely to get along with Steve Harris in bottom pic, so hope he wins.

IMG_0255 (resized).JPGIMG_0255 (resized).JPG
IMG_0257 (resized).JPGIMG_0257 (resized).JPG
IMG_0256 (resized).JPGIMG_0256 (resized).JPG
IMG_0258 (resized).JPGIMG_0258 (resized).JPG

#362 5 years ago

Mine came with a rather generous ball save on the right side

Fixed that no problem.

Anybody know what to do about this wrinkle in the front decal? My crystal ball says Stern will send me a new decal and I’ll never get around to installing it.

EE907E85-30D6-4E2F-A881-B6BB4ACD00C9 (resized).jpegEE907E85-30D6-4E2F-A881-B6BB4ACD00C9 (resized).jpeg
D1B97E53-37BA-490B-A71F-2D005895B811 (resized).jpegD1B97E53-37BA-490B-A71F-2D005895B811 (resized).jpeg

#363 5 years ago

Can an LE owner please confirm the following:

1. The red speaker rings don't light up?
2. The game doesn't come with nylon washers for between the legs and the leg bolts?
3. What is the extent of the LE lightshow differences vs. the Pro.

Thx!

#364 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Wonder which band member gets picked for center of the playfield on premiums? I'd be most likely to get along with Steve Harris in bottom pic, so hope he wins.

Wrong game. From the looks of those guys it should be on TWDVE.

#365 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Mine was the same way and the ball has gotten stuck in the same outlane. Not sure the best fix for this?

#366 5 years ago

Since this looks to be one of the better featured LEs in a while, can a proud owner post an unboxing or quick walkthrough video showing the extras on this bad boy?

I have a feeling a lot of people would be interested whether they are buyers of this title or not.
Thanks!!

#367 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

1. The red speaker rings don't light up? CORRECT
2. The game doesn't come with nylon washers for between the legs and the leg bolts? CORRECT

LE has interactive selective GI which switches between Red and White bulbs ala TWD premium.

#368 5 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

Missed it by just over a week. Great place the Cidercade, could have stayed all day!

#369 5 years ago

Fixed that no problem.
Anybody know what to do about this wrinkle in the front decal? My crystal ball says Stern will send me a new decal and I’ll never get around to installing it.

For the money they should get the decal right. Thinking you can use a hair dryer, but doubt it. The quality control is crap again

#370 5 years ago

Ignore it, but wtf did you do to your leg bolts!

#371 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

For the money they should get the decal right. Thinking you can use a hair dryer, but doubt it. The quality control is crap again

Yeah it's not a bubble, it's a big 'ol wrinkle I was hoping was fixable but sounds like probably not... it's right in the middle... all that extra decal has nowhere to go if you smooth it out.

I'm not stressing! Stern cranked this magnificent machine out 3 days ago and it's already here... and already on .97 code now!

If I get a new decal (or two in case I mess the first one up haha) I'm happy. Everything else is great.

Quoted from iceman44:

Ignore it, but wtf did you do to your leg bolts!

Oh, totally on that haha. That's just the leg protectors ten seconds after the unboxing. The leg bolts are fine

#372 5 years ago

Does anyone know what the band is going to do with 50 of these limited edition machines? Are they planning on having them out at concerts? Would be pretty sweet I guess.

#373 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

1. The red speaker rings don't light up?
2. The game doesn't come with nylon washers for between the legs and the leg bolts?
Thx!

1.no they don’t light
2.no just nab some and get extras for the next game
3.red gi and chaser flasher

#374 5 years ago
Quoted from BOBCADE:

3.red gi and chaser flasher

I am digging both (in the videos) - especially that chaser flasher!

#375 5 years ago

Game is epic !!

Noticed crackling ( distortion) from the speakers
Have it set for 35 & 45 volume and doing it
Most times

Anyone else ?

#376 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Game is epic !!
Most times
Anyone else ?

That's pretty loud. You might be clipping the amplifier and not making the speakers crackle.

#377 5 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Yup A quick 10 minute quality check would have caught the issue. For nearly $9k there's no excuse!

#378 5 years ago

Been playing the pro for weeks great game then my buddy received his le yesterday the added features are fantastic you le people will be very happy im ordering a prem

#379 5 years ago

Curious...Does anybody have the details on the LE powder coat color/formula?

#380 5 years ago

IMDN LE #144 has landed

5184F05D-6867-4BE4-9A46-6DD7D42533B4 (resized).jpeg5184F05D-6867-4BE4-9A46-6DD7D42533B4 (resized).jpeg

#381 5 years ago

FINALLY got a free minute today touch this Beast. #12 in Da Hissy...

IM1 (resized).jpgIM1 (resized).jpg

IM6 (resized).jpgIM6 (resized).jpg

IM3 (resized).jpgIM3 (resized).jpg

IM4 (resized).jpgIM4 (resized).jpg

#382 5 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Game is epic !!
Most times
Anyone else ?

Yup, go and adjust treble and bass in menu

#383 5 years ago

LE thread maybe more appropriate, sorry for the double up to those following both threads.

Changing out flipper buttons first up, anyone done this on LE yet ?

I will be fitting Red or Blue superbands to all flippers and would also really like to change post sleeve color when my LE arrives.

Still thinking Red or Blue. I can see a stack of post sleeves in IMDN maybe 12 ?

Also the post sleeves are apparently now tapered to minimize airballs ?

I cant find post sleeves listed in manual ? Anyone got spec on these ? Confirm how many and if they are all tapered ?

Anyone know if Cliffy, Superbands or Titan considering manufacturing these tapered post sleeves ?

Apologies for all the questions, My LE is still 2 months away and I'm already ordering parts, super excited to get the Beast set up and dialled in sweet. Drink some beer and play the hell out of it

pb-post1-blu (resized).jpgpb-post1-blu (resized).jpg

pb-post1-red (resized).jpgpb-post1-red (resized).jpg

but (resized).jpgbut (resized).jpg

Rubber 1 (resized).JPGRubber 1 (resized).JPG

#384 5 years ago

The red GI under the Eddie plastics doesn't make much sense to me, but I don't think I care enough to change them out. Although I am wondering how a yellow bulb would look.

#385 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

The red GI under the Eddie plastics doesn't make much sense to me, but I don't think I care enough to change them out. Although I am wondering how a yellow bulb would look.

Thinking same thing, do it and show us
Too lazy myself enjoying playing it too much
To mess with much

#386 5 years ago

How do the LE's look in person?

#387 5 years ago

They look ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. Sure I'm in my honeymoon phase, but I was in line for an LE a long time, and when the pics got leaked, I was devastated. I hated it. All of us Maiden fans had certain artwork in our heads we were hoping for, and that was not it for me. But then I saw the high res pics, then the bb pics, and I did a complete 180°.
BUT.....in person, this cab and the mirrored bg, totally mind blowing; pics don't do it justice. Every different angle you look at it, you see something new, the gorgeous foil highlights are (literally) a work of art. ZY 1000% CRUSHED this one.
Couldn't be more happy with my 1st nib. Just next time I guess I won't cut open the box lol. Just kidding there won't be a next time.

#388 5 years ago

The backglass is my personal favorite over any I've ever seen. It is phenomenal. Biased? Nah....

#389 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Anyone know if Cliffy, Superbands or Titan considering manufacturing these tapered post sleeves ?

Titan is working on solid post sleeves as the current rubber ones break VERY easily. He said it would be a few months so we are stuck with the black stock ones for now. If anyone knows were to get solid colored ones please post!!!

#390 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

The backglass is my personal favorite over any I've ever seen. It is phenomenal. Biased? Nah....

Add game to your collection page. Any chance of taking a picture of lit backglass to capture the "magic"?

#391 5 years ago

The real magic is when it’s off. Lit up it’s hard to see all the detail, but here’s a sampling of all the edge work!

065B2A19-F6D8-4EBE-B1AD-70E6A2BF8C8C (resized).jpeg065B2A19-F6D8-4EBE-B1AD-70E6A2BF8C8C (resized).jpeg

974A9D8C-45E2-4963-A533-0AD277BBDF19 (resized).jpeg974A9D8C-45E2-4963-A533-0AD277BBDF19 (resized).jpeg

#392 5 years ago

Civ that backglass is just too sick right? Congrats bub. I'm at my girls dance competition all weekend in Indy. Was supposed to stay with them at Holiday Inn last night, but my little one wouldn't nap, so dagnabit, we had to go back home.
I did have speakers start cracking up BAD last night though. Was brutal. Shut it off for a minute then restarted, was ok. Not sure what's up there. Also got couple balls stuck in hidden passage but gentle push on lifting gate got it going again. Man I love this machine.

#393 5 years ago

For context, I was drivin them pretty hard. A few games at 50, which is extremely loud. These JBL's are WAY louder than the standard Stern speakers. Very impressed, but I was expecting a few issues which anything "new" will have. Cracking got bad though, even when I "turned down" lol, to 40. These speakers sound so damn good I haven't even hooked up the sub yet. They are magnificent when operating correctly.

#394 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Civ that backglass is just too sick right? Congrats bub. I'm at my girls dance competition all weekend in Indy. Was supposed to stay with them at Holiday Inn last night, but my little one wouldn't nap, so dagnabit, we had to go back home.
I did have speakers start cracking up BAD last night though. Was brutal. Shut it off for a minute then restarted, was ok. Not sure what's up there. Also got couple balls stuck in hidden passage but gentle push on lifting gate got it going again. Man I love this machine.

How do you think it feels compared to a pro? Getting mine soon!

#395 5 years ago

Honestly, pro is all you need. It's the complete package. If I wasn't such a Maiden super nerd I woulda went pro. Debated leaving in box and doing that, but honestly, I'd rather enjoy this machine. No regrets.

#396 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

For context, I was drivin them pretty hard. A few games at 50, which is extremely loud. These JBL's are WAY louder than the standard Stern speakers. Very impressed, but I was expecting a few issues which anything "new" will have. Cracking got bad though, even when I "turned down" lol, to 40. These speakers sound so damn good I haven't even hooked up the sub yet. They are magnificent when operating correctly.

What's the external amp setup like that drives the JBL's? Is it mounted in the backbox? Any idea of how many watts RMS that it's putting out?

#397 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I did have speakers start cracking up BAD last night though. Was brutal. Shut it off for a minute then restarted, was ok. Not sure what's up there. Also got couple balls stuck in hidden passage but gentle push on lifting gate got it going again.

I’ve experienced the speaker cracking too. Mostly when I messed with the speaker and cab balance. Been better now that I put balance back to even 0.

#398 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

What's the external amp setup like that drives the JBL's? Is it mounted in the backbox? Any idea of how many watts RMS that it's putting out?

Still at dance competition. They won! Will look tonight.

#399 5 years ago

The real magic is when it’s off. Lit up it’s hard to see all the detail, but here’s a sampling of all the edge work!

Damn that looks incredible! Zombie Yeti really does amazing work!

#400 5 years ago

I’m picking up a Pro and LE this Thursday and am leaning towards selling the LE.
Send me a PM if looking for an LE.
Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Wanted
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le/page/8 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.