C769BD96-5CA4-457F-A395-2709FD7FC790 (resized).jpeg
1C6404F1-8561-4E73-A35A-B11841F8BED4 (resized).jpeg
4A16881C-E255-4E8E-B9B0-D3135D03EEAB (resized).jpeg
IMDN-LE-left_yella green 2 (resized).jpg
D03B56D3-BFAE-446A-8E33-CD5018E8A7B7 (resized).jpeg
7470017F-9FAD-4F92-8CB5-AC0270C82F86 (resized).jpeg
20180525_171544 (resized).jpg
20180525_171458 (resized).jpg
There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 14.
#151 6 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Not true - Aerosmith LE has a real mirrored backglass.

Star Trek was the last screened mirrored backglass by Stern, after that going forward was a mirrored translite applied to the glass. It's been discussed again and again in many other threads.

#152 6 years ago

Dear Stern,

I'm in for an LE, deposit safe and secure.

Now show me ya imdnle ALREDDIE!

#153 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

According to WHO? Why do you guys listen to this joker still...lol

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I listen. Personality draws you in plus he gets to the point. It's not rambling between two or more people. That's the biggest issue w/podcasts IMO. WAY too long talking about nothing. He has the personality to pull it off on his own.
K's all over the map though on thoughts. It's only pinball one day. Relax. The next day, we're all SOBs for criticizing something.
In the same podcast, don't make a big deal about POTC discs. It's only $9500. Then, buy my Iron Maiden LE for $13K or something. Again, you're all asses and I'm flipping this.
Totally on purpose. Gets your Irish up.

He’s a moron on purpose. Hahahahaha

#154 6 years ago

Not cool saying the LE is going too look like something that Stern has shown , and not providing a pic. Pics, or it didn't happen or something...

#155 6 years ago

Less foot massaging and more holding feet to the fire. That's why.

Every hobby group needs a social gadfly.

#156 6 years ago

I just plug my ears and hummm until ted starts talking...

#157 6 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I'm sure it will be mirrored translite glued to glass as that's what all of the recent games have.-my TWDLE included.

Shit I didn't realise that about my TWDLE

Quoted from mnpinball:

Star Trek was the last screened mirrored backglass by Stern, after that going forward was a mirrored translite applied to the glass. It's been discussed again and again in many other threads.

I have never really noticed between my STLE and TWDLE, are Stern stating "mirrored translites" on the feature matrix these days? That's something I never pay a lot of attention to on the matrix.

#158 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Star Trek was the last screened mirrored backglass by Stern, after that going forward was a mirrored translite applied to the glass. It's been discussed again and again in many other threads

While that is true they made a one exception for Aerosmith LE...for whatever reason that one game had a one off real screened mirrored backglass. Also, I believe Avengers LE, and not Star Trek, was the last one other than Aerosmith to have a true backglass.

#159 6 years ago

Aces High foil cab would knock my nuts off but I think and hope it's gonna be the Trooper cab whoops....

#160 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

While that is true they made a one exception for Aerosmith LE...for whatever reason that one game had a one off real screened mirrored backglass. Also, I believe Avengers LE, and not Star Trek, was the last one other than Aerosmith to have a true backglass.

And it’s a beauty Tiger. ASLE

#161 6 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

they made a one exception for Aerosmith LE...for whatever reason that one game had a one off real screened mirrored backglass.

You have gotto do whatever you can to make Steve Tyler visually appealing

#162 6 years ago

Locked #17 LE in yesterday. I was told today was the last day to pick a # for a LE because Stern is starting LE production.

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from redlines:

Locked #17 LE in yesterday. I was told today was the last day to pick a # for a LE because Stern is starting LE production.

Maybe we will finally see some pics soon. I cannot believe how long it is taking. If some of the art is being tweaked by the band then show a few sneak peaks of what's been approved.

#164 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

Have you pulled one off and looked at it? I'd have to glance at my AS again but I don't remember it being an applied translite like previous LE's. It looks more like the WNBJM or PBR backglasses to me which were real screened backglasses.

#165 6 years ago

The mode that was lost,

Perhaps hidden ?

I wish !

#166 6 years ago

I guess if I was buying an Iron Maiden LE. I would expect a real mirrored backglass according to the feature matrix.

$5B101774ABC96236 (resized).jpg$5B101774ABC96236 (resized).jpg

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

And Whoa Nellie has a real backglass . Love that pin.

#168 6 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

You're wrong - no matter how many others have incorrectly discussed what they are unaware of - LOL

#169 6 years ago

I got Kiss LE and that is Spike generation Stern with mirrored glass from what I can tell.... have not had to work on it yet, never opened the head

#170 6 years ago
Quoted from jathomp22:

I guess if I was buying an Iron Maiden LE. I would expect a real mirrored backglass according to the feature matrix.

I am personally expecting a one of a kind peice if art, hand-drawn directly onto a mirror by Zombie Yeti.

#171 6 years ago

I heard there will be 2 toppers. An egyptian style for the premium and different one for the pro/le. K mentioned this on his podcast so I'm sure some of the haters will object.

#172 6 years ago

Show me the Prem/LE already Stern! I have approval to buy from my wife and someone interested in a game I would have to sell to make space but I refuse to buy a game I haven't seen yet.

I see the feature matrix but I would like to see how the added features look as well before buying, not to mention the artwork.

#173 6 years ago
Quoted from DerGoetz:

I got Kiss LE and that is Spike generation Stern with mirrored glass from what I can tell.... have not had to work on it yet, never opened the head

KISS LE is definitely a fake mirrored backglass. So lame.

#174 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

Show me the Prem/LE already Stern! I have approval to buy from my wife and someone interested in a game I would have to sell to make space but I refuse to buy a game I haven't seen yet.
I see the feature matrix but I would like to see how the added features look as well before buying, not to mention the artwork.

Your in the exact same boat as me. My words exactly. . .

#175 6 years ago
Quoted from 85vett:

I am sure they will be right on it for you!
LOL.

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from T7:

You're wrong - no matter how many others have incorrectly discussed what they are unaware of - LOL

Yep.. I saw a pic of a shattered BiB backglass that was still intact, glass was held together by the mirrored translite still stuck to it. Stern's been "cheating" for a while now but the glasses look pretty good regardless.

#177 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

Have you pulled one off and looked at it? I'd have to glance at my AS again but I don't remember it being an applied translite like previous LE's. It looks more like the WNBJM or PBR backglasses to me which were real screened backglasses.

I pulled my AS BG tonight and MNpinball is correct. It is still the vacuumed translite verson. Looks great though. So it seems PBR was the last real stern BG.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

I pulled my AS BG tonight and MNpinball is correct. It is still the vacuumed translite verson.

Of course, Jason knows all. Always in the loop on everything. Standup guy to boot...

#179 6 years ago

I thought AcDc LE has a real screened back glass.

#180 6 years ago

This has been the longest wait for the Premium and Le by Stern correct and never happened before when showing a new game, correct

#181 6 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

This has been the longest wait for the Premium and Le by Stern correct and never happened before when showing a new game, correct

Yep it is odd...likely license issue unless they are having a mech issue an don't want to reveal until they are certain they can keep it.

#182 6 years ago

Another long weekend with out any pics of the LE. I thought sure we were going to see it this week

#183 6 years ago

My distributor just called, they are shipping May 4th and the following week!!!!

#184 6 years ago

I received a similar update today. LE pics will be released tomorrow or Wednesday. Can't wait to see the LE graphics!

#185 6 years ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I thought AcDc LE has a real screened back glass.

It does, it was produced prior to Star Trek

#186 6 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

And Whoa Nellie has a real backglass . Love that pin.

Correct, I was referring to the mass produced common titles. Yes WNBJM and Pabst are real screened. I actually had to have my Nellie warrantied because of scratches. I do see the advantage of the new technology of a mirrored glass with adhesive film. It does look ok and is more robust. Just being detailed and descriptive in the correct terminology. When I think of a backglass, that term to me or what we are used to as a real screened glass.

#187 6 years ago

Can anyone tell me if LE Are still able to be purchase and who might have one...Please PM me...thanks

#188 6 years ago
Quoted from RichieWrench:

Can anyone tell me if LE Are still able to be purchase and who might have one...Please PM me...thanks

Go to Stern's website and look at their distributor list. Email/call each and every one and ask if they have one. If they don't, get on their cancellation list. I did this and received four offers in one week. You might be in luck if you can get on the lists before the reveal. If the ppl don't like the art, you're in for sure. If they do, you might be out of luck.

#189 6 years ago

#190 5 years ago

Just sent in the rest of the payment for our LE. Cant wait!

#191 5 years ago

I have been luke warm towards the LE's powder coated red hardware and also about the art on the cabinet and backglass. Until now, when I examined the high res pics and have got to say now, I really like the artwork on both, sans every floating plane with a prop that won't move. And the red powder looks ok with it, although regular Stern black looks better imo. In summary - Maiden LE is stunning and looks like a grand slam homerun for Stern. Congrats to Keith, ZY and Team for polishing this into a gem. Up The Irons!

#192 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Go to Stern's website and look at their distributor list. Email/call each and every one and ask if they have one. If they don't, get on their cancellation list. I did this and received four offers in one week. You might be in luck if you can get on the lists before the reveal. If the ppl don't like the art, you're in for sure. If they do, you might be out of luck.

I email one and one list with Pinball Company...I think I was the last one that he had in his allotment....He told me to email him and I would be on the list of those that he will call out for the payments once its revealed and ready to go......So I got one coming...What is list.price for the LE's

#193 5 years ago

I email one and one list with Pinball Company...I think I was the last one that he had in his allotment....He told me to email him and I would be on the list of those that he will call out for the payments once its revealed and ready to go......So I got one coming...What is list.price for the LE's

$8999.00

IMDN LE (resized).pngIMDN LE (resized).png

#194 5 years ago

$8999 though I think most get a couple hundred off

#195 5 years ago

$8700-8800 hundred shipped was the initial going rate. Some distributors increased prices after they started selling out.

#196 5 years ago

Sorry, didn’t mean to include that crappy photoshop joke LE pic again.

#197 5 years ago

01ACB681-13B1-45AC-9363-03502751F495.jpeg01ACB681-13B1-45AC-9363-03502751F495.jpeg

#198 5 years ago

Next week = Oy vey.........

#199 5 years ago

So I got one coming...

Super happy to hear this... I had been wanting to visit your shop again, but waiting on Pirates (which may be a while).

Will definitely make the trip to get my hands on an LE!

#200 5 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Super happy to hear this... I had been wanting to visit your shop again, but waiting on Pirates (which may be a while).
Will definitely make the trip to get my hands on an LE!

Told them NO -- Not going to pay the 10,000 plus shipping -- But I might see that someone does have one for sale

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 16.00
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le/page/4?hl=jpp718 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.