C769BD96-5CA4-457F-A395-2709FD7FC790 (resized).jpeg
1C6404F1-8561-4E73-A35A-B11841F8BED4 (resized).jpeg
4A16881C-E255-4E8E-B9B0-D3135D03EEAB (resized).jpeg
IMDN-LE-left_yella green 2 (resized).jpg
D03B56D3-BFAE-446A-8E33-CD5018E8A7B7 (resized).jpeg
7470017F-9FAD-4F92-8CB5-AC0270C82F86 (resized).jpeg
20180525_171544 (resized).jpg
20180525_171458 (resized).jpg
There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.
#651 5 years ago
Quoted from tktlwyr:

Looks like Shrek and Hulk LE had a baby and this is the afterbirth.

It's alien placenta green.

#652 5 years ago

Good use of our LE box lol

1C6404F1-8561-4E73-A35A-B11841F8BED4 (resized).jpeg1C6404F1-8561-4E73-A35A-B11841F8BED4 (resized).jpeg4A16881C-E255-4E8E-B9B0-D3135D03EEAB (resized).jpeg4A16881C-E255-4E8E-B9B0-D3135D03EEAB (resized).jpeg
#653 5 years ago

Curious what a LE would look like with chrome trim. Probably a win.

#654 5 years ago
Quoted from DylanFan71:

I have that color on my TSPP which is two games down from IMDN LE. I don’t see it as a great choice.

Yep - me too. I like it on my Simpsons, but I'm liking the original red on the IMDN LE more and more. I'm continually surprised how good the cabinet art and backglass look on the various unboxed games too!

Anyway, I'm not looking to sell the green to anyone - just sharing it as I had a friend create the rendering in Photoshop and it's different from the others previously posted.

#655 5 years ago

#656 5 years ago

Received my LE Two weeks ago and love it. So happy I paid for the LE!!

C769BD96-5CA4-457F-A395-2709FD7FC790 (resized).jpegC769BD96-5CA4-457F-A395-2709FD7FC790 (resized).jpeg
#657 5 years ago

OK. I’ll ask. Where did you get the awesome topper?

#658 5 years ago
Quoted from crwjumper:

OK. I’ll ask. Where did you get the awesome topper?

https://www.amazon.com/NECA-Iron-Maiden-Power-Slave/dp/B00TIVFIW2

Topper over powers the game IMO but hey to each their own (not to mention 400$ price tag)

#659 5 years ago
Quoted from Blueoval16:

Received my LE Two weeks ago and love it. So happy I paid for the LE!!

Topper is nice, but the eyes need to light and be tied into game. Maybe you can add.

IMG_2438 (resized).PNGIMG_2438 (resized).PNG

#660 5 years ago

Brought home an LE last nite--looking forward to setting it up and getting it going today. A visually stunning pinball machine whether you like the band or not. Yeti just killed the artwork--and it is true, looks way better in person--the depth and detail has not been captured properly in photos.

#661 5 years ago

Happy for ya Billy! Now if you could just tell me how to score higher than 223m that'd be great.

#662 5 years ago

That Eddie bust is wayyyyy cool but I'd be scared to death it would fall on the glass. Guessing you bolted it down?

#663 5 years ago

#664 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Happy for ya Billy! Now if you could just tell me how to score higher than 223m that'd be great.

Stack trooper multiball with modes. Better than mummy stack, IMO.

#665 5 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Revive
Targets
Trooper Multiball (Stack Hallowed Be Thy Name or Fear of the Dark)
2x-3x multipliers
Cyborg Multiball

That usually does the trick for me as modes will naturally happen between all of that.

#666 5 years ago

“Die with your balls gone”
It is Just Awesome!

#667 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It is Just Awesome!

Post #666 ^^^^

#668 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

It is Just Awesome!

"mmmmm, smells like...bacon!"

#669 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinzzz:

Post #666 ^^^^

Yaaaaasssss!

#670 5 years ago

How I put Eddie #2 to bed every night. My son, Eddie #1 is only 2 1/2 and a lot harder to get to sleep. The placement of the Eddies in the play field photo have been snug and held nicely by clear plastic ties. The light beacon in the back blasts through the clear Iron Maiden logo very nicely

167C7B87-9ECC-4598-BC05-A209D0C1CD43 (resized).jpeg167C7B87-9ECC-4598-BC05-A209D0C1CD43 (resized).jpeg4D0CFB24-1650-4EB5-89E8-73185F9BBC3A (resized).jpeg4D0CFB24-1650-4EB5-89E8-73185F9BBC3A (resized).jpeg
#671 5 years ago

1.0 code is nice..

#672 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

1.0 code is nice..

I haven't noticed much difference in play, except that the scoring seems a little tighter.

#673 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I haven't noticed much difference in play, except that the scoring seems a little tighter.

1.0 is the first code update I have installed . I was still using what it shipped with . Maybe .97

#674 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

1.0 is the first code update I have installed . I was still using what it shipped with . Maybe .97

Yeah, .97 and .98 both added quite a bit of eye candy. 1.00, not so much.

2 weeks later
#675 5 years ago

So after upgrading my LE to the newest code my backbox lights are out. Well, not conpletely, just really dim. Adjustments do nothing.

During the update my backbox leds were pulsing brighter and darker randomly.

Any ideas?? Checked all cables back there...

#676 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

So after upgrading my LE to the newest code my backbox lights are out. Well, not conpletely, just really dim. Adjustments do nothing.
During the update my backbox leds were pulsing brighter and darker randomly.
Any ideas?? Checked all cables back there...

If it happened right after the update, maybe do an update again, and this time make sure to select full update.

#677 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

If it happened right after the update, maybe do an update again, and this time make sure to select full update.

DAMNT I JUST SET ALL THESE HIGH SCORES! lol....Ill do it now....I did a partial update this round....of course thats the issues.....grrrr

#678 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

DAMNT I JUST SET ALL THESE HIGH SCORES! lol....Ill do it now....I did a partial update this round....of course thats the issues.....grrrr

Yeah, you have to get new high scores! Did a new update fix it? Wasn’t sure from your post.

#679 5 years ago
Quoted from spandol:

Yeah, you have to get new high scores! Did a new update fix it? Wasn’t sure from your post.

It did not. Did a quick, a full, verified both. Changed quick boot to OFF in the menu, let it slow start, same issue. I think they are sending me a new CPU board today....

#680 5 years ago

Guys did the new update with the Speaker settings fix the clipping on the JBL speakers? 4 / 8 ohm...

#681 5 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Guys did the new update with the Speaker settings fix the clipping on the JBL speakers? 4 / 8 ohm...

I'd like to know this to. Also, anyone find a way to make the cab speaker sound less like beer farts?

#682 5 years ago

Yeah, the cab speaker is a little disappointing. I'm hoping someone will find a good replacement, as the backbox speakers do sound good.

#683 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Yeah, the cab speaker is a little disappointing. I'm hoping someone will find a good replacement, as the backbox speakers do sound good.

I think the cab woofer sounds better if you lower its treble setting to 20 and raise its bass to 120.

Also throws a lot more bass with the coin door open vs closed. Seems the cabinet could use more venting.

#684 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I think the cab woofer sounds better if you lower its treble setting to 20 and raise its bass to 120.
Also throws a lot more bass with the coin door open vs closed. Seems the cabinet could use more venting.

Mmm, might have to cut a slot port into my LE ?

slot (resized).jpgslot (resized).jpg
#685 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Thanks, I'll try that setting. You have it on 4 or 8 ohms?

#686 5 years ago

LE coin door decal

20180701_002104 (resized).jpg20180701_002104 (resized).jpg
#687 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Thanks, I'll try that setting. You have it on 4 or 8 ohms?

4 ohm.

#688 5 years ago

Hey LE-Dudes,

I‘m getting a Pro and a LE soon as I want to have the LE stuff in a Pro cabinet. Question to the LE owners as mine has not arrived yet:

Is it possible to disassemble the inner sideblades...without damaging anything? Are they screwed?

Thanks for your help,

Lars

#689 5 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Hey LE-Dudes,
I‘m getting a Pro and a LE soon as I want to have the LE stuff in a Pro cabinet. Question to the LE owners as mine has not arrived yet:
Is it possible to disassemble the inner sideblades...without damaging anything? Are they screwed?
Thanks for your help,
Lars

So your buying both a pro and a LE to just make one game for yourself? It would have been easier and cheaper to just get a premium and then buy the pro cabinet artwork. The side blades (artwork) are stickers and you can not transfer them but you should be able to buy them from Stern in a few months.

#690 5 years ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

So your buying both a pro and a LE to just make one game for yourself? It would have been easier and cheaper to just get a premium and then buy the pro cabinet artwork. The side blades (artwork) are stickers and you can not transfer them but you should be able to buy them from Stern in a few months.

He would still need the le backglass though which he wouldnt be able to get from stern.

Thats a pretty pricey undertaking, good luck with it and post some pics if you do it. Do you plan on selling the le cabinet with pro playfield and backglass in it?

Ive heard of people wanting to do this but never seen anyone pull the trigger on it. More power to you if you have the means to do it!

#691 5 years ago
Quoted from Tommy-dog:

It is mainly about the backglass. IMHO the backglass fits perfect to the pro cabinet and not really well to premium and LE cabinet artwork. That’s just my 2 cents of course. Yeah I will post pics and I’m crazy but life’s too short and a friend o‘mine is happy to get the rest.

#692 5 years ago
Quoted from lamihh:

Hey LE-Dudes,
Thanks for your help,
Lars

Sounds crazy to me!

Good luck !

#693 5 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

Sounds crazy to me!
Good luck !

Especially when European prices are about $3000 more per machine across the board!

#694 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Especially when European prices are about $3000 more per machine across the board!

Some people wipe their asses with hungiez!!!

#695 5 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Some people wipe their asses with hungiez!!!

I am searching the internet trying to find out what a ‘hungie’ is... hoping to not be shown an image I can’t unsee.

#696 5 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

I am searching the internet trying to find out what a ‘hungie’ is... hoping to not be shown an image I can’t unsee.

You have already imagined it!

#697 5 years ago

Here is an Aussie Hungie !

Hungie term has made its way to Australia

In the old days we would call it a Ton

Coincedently also known as a greenback !

Super rare here !

Pissed off Steve got smacked by a ray

croc (resized).jpgcroc (resized).jpgcroc 2 (resized).jpgcroc 2 (resized).jpgsteve hungie (resized).jpgsteve hungie (resized).jpg
#698 5 years ago

I have been playing this a lot for the last three weeks. No way it is worth the money I had to pay for it, but I'd buy it again in a minute. Yeti killed the artwork, the LE is just stunning to look at. Elwin did such a great job with the design and rules--and there are so many shots and different ways to score it is mind bending.
Just because you are a great player doesn't mean you have the skill to design a great game. Elwin has shown he has both abilities (and how he backs this gem up is anxiously awaited). A thank you to whoever had the foresight at Stern to hire Keith!

#699 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I have been playing this a lot for the last three weeks. No way it is worth the money I had to pay for it, but I'd buy it again in a minute. Yeti killed the artwork, the LE is just stunning to look at. Elwin did such a great job with the design and rules--and there are so many shots and different ways to score it is mind bending.
Just because you are a great player doesn't mean you have the skill to design a great game. Elwin has shown he has both abilities (and how he backs this gem up is anxiously awaited). A thank you to whoever had the foresight at Stern to hire Keith!

Who knows, Gary might be paying him more than minimum wage too! We can always hope...

5 months later
#700 5 years ago

If you're looking to send your Iron Maiden LE to a new home, please hit me up.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for Iron Maiden LE. Can be anywhere in mainland United States. Preferably new in box but will consider HUO games that are in awesome condition. Thanks!”
2018-12-10
Montecito, CA
Wanted
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 73 times

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

There are 700 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le/page/14 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.