Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 81 posts
  • 51 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by iceman44
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

JP-1980 (resized).jpg
    EMI1 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#53 5 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Don't get AFM its a great pin but will get old real fast, If ur a Maiden fan then its the easy choice, for me better than MET. If you hate the music then MunLE.

What? ever play RoadShow or TZ? thats shitty music. Then again I don't know how anyone could hate The Trooper or Aces High. IMDN needs a sound rom fix however for those few bad tracks from the later albums and replaced with MMmmmmmm Wrathchild, Phantom of the Opera, Murders in the Rue Morgue. Its needs some Di'Anno. As much as I love my Pre translite I would like the Killers album cover as secondary option.
    [quoted image]

I like Maiden music over Metallica and wanted this game made forever but wanted more in it. It’s fast and fun and feel shots in middle of game, but feel more needed to be in it and now leaning towards Metallica which I enjoy the layout and features in game but can be a drainer more than Maiden. So curious to know why Maiden over Metallica pin? I think the Archer layout help per this game be a hit since it’s so different layout. Just curious to know your thoughts, thanks.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jackontherocks.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le-or-munsters-le?tu=jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.