Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 42 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by romulusx
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 4 years ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

Both are great games, but could they have picked a shittier band than iron maiden for a pinball theme?

At least the music gets your heart pumping. On DI I feel like taking a nap while the world is falling apart because it just fails to set a mood.

#52 4 years ago

Pinball browser lets you change the music easy on stern games. I plan to modify mine.

#53 4 years ago
    Quoted from Tommy-dog:

I would pick Maiden: Very similar layout to TZ but in a non-wide body playfield format. Even if your not a fan of the music the music grows on you anyways.
    DI: I personally can not get past the theme with the cell phone and I hate the title. It is not a bad game but the 'Dialed In' title and the cell phone on the playfield kills it for me.

Agree all the way.

#54 4 years ago
    Quoted from John_I:

IM by miles and miles.

John_I, the classic and ever standing JJP HATER lol.

#55 4 years ago
    Quoted from Cobray:

John_I, the classic and ever standing JJP HATER lol.

Maybe, but he is not wrong.

This one's a layup: IMDN LE all the way.

#56 4 years ago

Lot of pins being compared to IMDN ..... Just saying

#57 4 years ago

Both deserved their game of the year awards. If you’re an advanced player, I’d go Maiden. If you’re skills are average I’d go Dialed In.

#58 4 years ago
    Quoted from CreepyTom:

Both deserved their game of the year awards. If you’re an advanced player, I’d go Maiden. If you’re skills are average I’d go Dialed In.

maybe not
    my dad is 76, not an advanced player (nor an iron maiden fan) at all, but came over and played Maiden straight for an hour and loved it.

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from BMore-Pinball:

maybe not
    my dad is 76, not an advanced player (nor an iron maiden fan) at all, but came over and played Maiden straight for an hour and loved it.

Agreed. Both are approachable and have shots for skilled players. I don’t find one more difficult than the other.

#60 4 years ago

All I can say is I don’t know a whole lot of people who have beat Dialed In

#61 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Maybe if the sim card hole didn't reject so many shots

#62 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

I don't know a lot of people that have beat Wheel of Fortune, either. That doesn't make it a great game. I got to Armageddon enough in Dialed In that I didn't care to actually put in the time to be able to finish it because getting TO it is a boring grind. It's a failure of design.

#63 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't know a lot of people that have beat Wheel of Fortune, either. That doesn't make it a great game. I got to Armageddon enough in Dialed In that I didn't care to actually put in the time to be able to finish it because getting TO it is a boring grind. It's a failure of design.

Comparing this game to WOF in anyway just tells me there’s no point in trying.I give up you win Dialed In sucks balls

#64 4 years ago
    Quoted from romulusx:

Comparing this game to WOF in anyway just tells me there’s no point in trying.I give up you win Dialed In sucks balls

There's an easy way and a hard way. Fortunately, you chose the easy way.

#65 4 years ago
    Quoted from PinMonk:

There's an easy way and a hard way. Fortunately, you chose the easy way.

Oh shut the fuck up!

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-le-or-dialed-in/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.