4C51404F-115B-428C-8EC6-B1927E1912B1 (resized).jpeg
3DCFD17E-B5F2-432A-B8D0-C05957F26886 (resized).jpeg
9A44FEB2-569A-4FD7-959E-2B1D6136A020 (resized).jpeg
IM PREM sarcophagas (resized).png
C12F9CF4-563B-4F9E-B72A-02CAC59DDD64 (resized).jpeg
20210203_131209 (resized).jpg
nodes (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #96 sarcophagus switch fix. Posted by DG_Amuse (5 years ago)

Post #434 Black t-moulding pictured to replace stock banana yellow. Posted by Strummy (5 years ago)

Post #597 Stern fix for Newton Ball issues on LE Posted by Fytr (5 years ago)

Post #887 Fix for fast balls not registering on upper loop Posted by PinNin (5 years ago)

Post #1039 Picture of factory fix for bad mummy newton ball on Prem/LE Posted by RA77 (5 years ago)

Post #1343 Fix for fast balls leaving wireforms Posted by Kevlar (5 years ago)

Post #1452 Shim method to get auto launch to work nearly 100% Posted by hank35 (5 years ago)

Post #1713 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Fix auto launch consistency with stronger coil Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1009 5 years ago

Got my Maiden and it is a great game but my is my shooter on wrong. Ball will only leave the shooter lane 50% of the time. It will be an easy fix but pretty amazing they let it leave the factory like that

#1011 5 years ago

Manual plunge. Auto seems to work pretty darn well so far.

#1014 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Should be an easy fix. Sounds like your manual plunger just isnt striking the ball dead center.

It is so far out of alignment it is insane.

#1035 5 years ago

Just got my game and my newton ball/mummy switch sucks. For give me for not going through the whole thread but was is the best fix?

#1040 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

...reading thru the whole thread...

I saw right above but I thought I saw where someone was replacing the switch.

1 week later
#1074 5 years ago

So will the new actuator solve the mummy newton ball switch issue? Mine is fubared. I can adjust it and it will work for a game or two and then right back to not working. Weird because my orb seems to work fine.

1 week later
#1108 5 years ago

So I finally got my mummy switch newton ball adjust properly and boy does that make things bette. Question now how does mummy ball supposed to start? Right now I lock one ball in the sarcophagus lock and then hit the mummy newton ball a certain amount it of time and it starts. Is this how it supposed to work? I don’t need to hit it in the sarcophagus lock again?

Great game! Definitely top 3 for me. I love it!

#1124 5 years ago
Quoted from roddog:

It is definitely centered in the cup. From what I've been able to find, possible solutions are lubrication or requesting a different spring from Stern.

What are you guys using for lubrication?

2 weeks later
#1176 5 years ago

Does anyone know where to order the switch for the newton ball mummy? I have played with leaf so much it is kind of mangled. It still work but I wouldn't mind having a replacement. Thanks

1 week later
#1199 5 years ago
Quoted from Mtg381:

I picked one up from Pinball Life for that very same reason!
Stern Tech support offered to send me a new one for free, but i had already picked one up. He verified that I could use it but would have to cut off the diode first. He also claims he sent me a replacement Newton assembly on 9/14, but I still haven't received anything.[quoted image]

Do you have part number for this? Did you cut the diode off and install or still waiting. I am going to be making a pinball life order shortly.

Thanks again, Mike

3 months later
#1637 5 years ago
Quoted from hank35:

OK. After this fix, I went 50 for 50 on the auto plunge and had two perfect games with the auto fire working the way it was designed. I've tried every fix mentioned here and spent dozens of hours tweaking this.
Here's what (for now) finally worked.
Make sure your playfield is level.
Make sure both your auto fire prongs are touching the ball "at rest" and at the end of its cycle.
Clean and wax your playfield prior to adjustments.
MAKE ALL ADJUSTMENTS WITH YOUR LOCKDOWN BAR ON AND LATCHED.
Trust me on this one. Bar on and off produces different results.
1. I loosed the nut under the playfield that holds the top of the rail down.
2. I loosened the hex nut that adjusts the rail.
3. I inserted a plastic wedge to (slightly) move the rail more towards the playfield.
4. I adjusted the angle of the ball's trajectory with the wedge.
Pushing the wedge (down) towards the player moved the trajectory up towards the left mini flipper, while moving the wedge (up) away from the player moved the trajectory towards the rubber post.
5. After final adjustments, i'd say both screws on my machine are not loose, but they're also not snug. Tightening the nut under the playfield AND the hex screw at the end of the rail tight (like you'd expect) returned the game to erratic auto firing.
6. My final adjustments were with the wedge. I spent two hours yesterday and three hours today coming up with this "why does this work" fix.
If you're having problems, give it a try. Hopefully it'll work for you too.
[quoted image]

I am about to tackle my auto launch/ manual launch, and wanted to know what you guys are using for the plastic shim?
Thanks, Mike

#1656 5 years ago

So my game has always had some issues. Same as most people, switch issues and manual/auto plunger issues and latley my ramp has been getting stuck in the up position. I was going to work on it today and decided to update to the new code. Now it seems that I have no power from node 9 CN 7. My ramp doesn’t power my up kick doesn’t power. What is really weird is that they don’t even show up in the coil tests as options. Also I my switches from node 9 CN 13 don’t register in switch test as well. This is not anything I have ever dealt with where should I start?

Should I reload the code to see if that was an issue?

Thanks, Mike

#1658 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Are you sure that you didn't accidentally load the PRO code instead of the Premium/LE? I did that once (in reverse) and had some... interesting... issues until I realized my mistake.

Dude you the man and I am an idiot. Thanks

1 year later
#2205 4 years ago
Quoted from Nihonmasa:

Hi guys,
Having an issue with a pro I got recently, wondering if it's a software bug?
Settings: Extraball : 3; Replay awards extra ball.
If I get the replay, and then in the same ball a regular extra ball (by hitting the target), the extra ball is not awarded. Only getting one instead of 2.
Any idea is this is known or solved or whatever?

I believe there is a setting for max extra balls and it may be set to one.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 9.95
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 63.95
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

Trade
$ 24.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jorge5240.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues?tu=jorge5240 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.