4C51404F-115B-428C-8EC6-B1927E1912B1 (resized).jpeg
3DCFD17E-B5F2-432A-B8D0-C05957F26886 (resized).jpeg
9A44FEB2-569A-4FD7-959E-2B1D6136A020 (resized).jpeg
IM PREM sarcophagas (resized).png
C12F9CF4-563B-4F9E-B72A-02CAC59DDD64 (resized).jpeg
20210203_131209 (resized).jpg
nodes (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #96 sarcophagus switch fix. Posted by DG_Amuse (5 years ago)

Post #434 Black t-moulding pictured to replace stock banana yellow. Posted by Strummy (5 years ago)

Post #597 Stern fix for Newton Ball issues on LE Posted by Fytr (5 years ago)

Post #887 Fix for fast balls not registering on upper loop Posted by PinNin (5 years ago)

Post #1039 Picture of factory fix for bad mummy newton ball on Prem/LE Posted by RA77 (5 years ago)

Post #1343 Fix for fast balls leaving wireforms Posted by Kevlar (5 years ago)

Post #1452 Shim method to get auto launch to work nearly 100% Posted by hank35 (5 years ago)

Post #1713 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Fix auto launch consistency with stronger coil Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 5 years ago

Is the ball supposed to stop at the clear window before dropping into sarcophagus? I think it is. Mine is fine until, of course, the third ball drops. And misses. On a good game.
Guess I'll have to try again. Woe is me.

#53 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, sounds like the amp just can't handle the really high volumes. But it's an easy and relatively cheap fix if you want a loud machine. Less than $40 all told.

Vireland--good news-- you'll only have to post that amp link 500 more times, and not the original 666 times originally planned.

#55 5 years ago

While we're talkin about it; dumb question: does that one Pyle drive both speakers, or is it one amp per speaker? Thanks for finding this for everyone.

#56 5 years ago

You hit the nail on the head homie. All of us hearing impaired guys that wanna jack it up to 55 would GREATLY appreciate a thread showing step-by-step installation of this/these amps. At your convenience, of course. Please and thank you.
-Snap, Crackle, and Pop

#66 5 years ago

On mine the music is not clipping the speakers up to 50+, the fx and call outs are though. Not sure if that means anything nor do I care. Installing amp.

#71 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Anyone notice if the crackling happens when callouts occur or just with music playing?
Looking forward to hearing if the external amp helps.
I pick up my LE today!

Ffs get that syrup outta yer ears man

Quoted from Gryszzz:

On mine the music is not clipping the speakers up to 50+, the fx and call outs are though. Not sure if that means anything nor do I care. Installing amp.

Ha. I've said numerous times, the music is fine until you go over like, 50. Then it clips.
There is a cannon and certain effects that still remain even with speech attenuation at +60 (off) and THAT, plus the call outs, are what are clipping, even at volume 35.
Like RATT pointed out, i think it may be the audio mix.....not sure. Hoping this amp smoothes it out too. Thanks Vireland.
Congrats on yer LE bruh!

#82 5 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

My LE arrived yesterday with sarcaphogus not registering balls. Balls go in trap door in ramp but just sit at the exit gate door, ball just sits there until bal search and then does not register the shot made. Anyone know if there is a easy way to adjust switch 40 and 42? Seems like i have to remove the whole sliding door in front to get to one of them. Any pics of location would be helpful.

Same here.

1 week later
#165 5 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

Been playing the LE in "pro" mode due to my ongoing issues. Tonight the orb shot captive ball stopped registering so I went to adjust it and it was not gapped well. The thing is no amount of adjustments would make the shot work from a direct hit, only side gits or bottom hits work now. This is a odd switch design to say the least with this metal piece that goes to a weird white plastic piece with a little cup on it. So I give up after messing with it for awhile close the playfield start a game and it now shoots 2 balls into the shooter lane.
I am at a loss about this machine at the moment. One thing after another and I think the game plays better without the LE features regardless.

When we adjusted that orb switch (too close together...scoring points) mine started shooting out 2 or more balls. I had accidentally disconnected the trough wire. Check those maybe reseat them. Hope that works.
I also have a shoddy weld on my rt wireform. No ball hops, but I am wondering if that can knick the balls up, maybe why I'm seeing a lot of scratches. Changed out the balls last night, every one of them knicked up. They were Ninja balls though, which I believe are softer than steel (??).

#327 5 years ago

Code 1.0 is up.

#329 5 years ago

V1.00.0 - June 6, 2018
======================
- Run to the Hills - ultra wizard mode added
- Skill Shot - added Super Secret Skill shots
- Super Slings - added a total screen when the ball ends
- Loop Jackpots - added a total screen when the ball ends / loop jackpot timer expires
- Mummy Multiball - Mummy Super Jackpots are now showing the total multiplier for level 2 jackpots not just the bullseye multiplier
- Hallowed be thy Name - decrease the final escape shot from 15M to 10M
- Fear of the Dark - right spinner will not end the lit spinner phase until 2 seconds after the last shot was made
- Trooper Locks - fixed an issue where lock would sometimes trigger when a ball is released from the Tomb to the playfield
- Two Minutes to Midnight - fixed an issue where you could be awarded the left spinner jackpot twice if it was the last shot lit
- Two Minutes to Midnight - fixed an issue where the outlane drain speech is heard when the ball saver is active
- Cyborg Multiball - added intro sound effect when mode title is displayed
- Cyborg Multiball - added audible timer to single ball play timer
- Eddie Cards - added speech for level 2 Eddie card collection
- Eddie Cards - fixed an issue where lighting the Cyborg Eddie card last would allow you to start the Number of the Beast before Cyborg Multiball
- Eddie Cards - fixed an issue if you lost to the Beast you couldn't re-light the Mummy Eddie card
- Tomb Award - the 50M point award now also awards a random level 2 Eddie card
- Sarcophagus Lock - improved sarcophagus lock handling
- Sarcophagus Lock - now unloads any balls on game startup
- Sarcophagus Lock - added instructional text to display effect
- Guardian Diverter - light show has been improved when opening / closing
- Guardian Diverter - fixed an issue where the light in the tomb passage would be dark when locking a ball in Mummy Muliball
- Guardian Diverter - door closing sound is now in sync with the mech
- Center Up / Down Ramp - when battle is lit, the ramp will now move down and back up during a ball search to free any balls
- Multiplayer - added additional Beast callout variations when "Player X - You're Up" speech happens
- RGB Beacon Light Shows - added mainplay background effect
- RGB Beacon Light Shows - added madness mode background effect
- RGB Beacon Light Shows - added skill shot awarded effect
- RGB Beacon Light Shows - all mode shots are now highlighted on the beacon with the same color that the RGB arrow was for the shot made
- RGB Beacon Light Shows - fixed an issue where the beacon background light effect was still running when completing the mode
- Playfield Validation - served balls to the shooter lane will now autoplunge when playfield is invalid after first skill shot attempt
- Audits - added all tomb award levels
- Audits - added for Number of the Beast mode
- Improved stability
- System - Updated to V2.03
- DIAG->NODE->COMM test would occasionally falsely report address collisions, this has been corrected.
- Adjustment Changes:
- 'EXTRA BALL/POWER SHOTS COMPLETE' - now allows 'NO EXTRA BALLS' as a minimum, and 5 as a maximum
- added 'LOOPS TO AWARD EXTRA BALL' - awards extra ball when loop number is met, can be set to 'NO EXTRA BALLS', defaults to 50
- added 'MODE START SCOOP SENSITIVITY' - INSTANT - (default) mode starts when scoop switch is first detected, or SETTLE - mode starts after ball settles in scoop
- added 'MADNESS MODE ENABLED' - YES - (default) Can I Play with Madness mode will play for the tomb award, or NO, you will get 15M Power Jackpot boost for the tomb award

#330 5 years ago

This is awesome! Good thing I'm not on .94 still or anything....

#337 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Careful Gryzz, you don't want to blow a board
You should wait at least another week to make sure its green lighted!

I got the under on 30 days. Big $ might be on 45+ though.

#339 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Careful Gryzz, you don't want to blow a board
You should wait at least another week to make sure its green lighted!

That's some funny shit Ice.
I totally am Ned Handleit Nextweek Von Stein.

#386 5 years ago

Right. I feel pretty lucky to not have any skill shot issues, but, it's just a matter of time. Nice to have all this info readily available for when. Sorry you guys are experiencing those, but the solutions are greatly appreciated.

#387 5 years ago

Ok...I feel pretty dumb asking this; but I have glass off trying to figure shots out. Is the sarcophagus lock meant to ONLY hold one ball for Mummy captive ball? Is there ever a time more than one ball would be loaded into that lock? Been trying to duplicate a 2nd ball locked and haven't been able to, although I coulda sworn I locked 2 balls one time (and 3 locked was the goal).
Have I been mistakenly thinking there is a 3 ball lock in the sarcophagus?
If my dumb questions help anyone else, they are worth asking.

#390 5 years ago

Fwiw, I have never felt compelled enough to ever take glass off of any machine and figure shit out. This one is pure fucking magic though.

#391 5 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

More
I believe Keith said it can physically hold 2 or 3 balls, but currently is only coded to hold one.

Thanks man...that was answer I was lookin for.

#395 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

More
Mummy Multiball is 2 ball (the ball in play and the one you knock out of the sarcophagus. It can become 3-ball with add-a-ball when you complete the left and right ramps once each.

Right. But is that all (for now) with sarcophagus lock? Ffs I been all up-in-arms about nothin.
Also...my neighbors band really sucks. Tryin to drown them out with Autopsy. So far it's workin what?

#399 5 years ago

First 2 Autopsy albums feckin rule.
My neighbors band sucks from 3 acres away. Between the two of us that's a lot of wilted acreage.

#442 5 years ago

Man that's gotta be frustrating af. Sorry dude. Sounds like distro is top notch though.
When I see Uncle Gary on Fathers Day I'll mention sendin a new one on out homie.

#510 5 years ago

Well gottdamn....I been plunging full force to upper rt flipper---to short flipper---to NEVER the sss jackpot lane. Always hit the lower lane.
Thanks Russell!
knowing (resized).jpgknowing (resized).jpg

#517 5 years ago
Quoted from starbase:

My LE is again unplayable due to stuck up up/down center ramp. I doubt this is fixable without new parts.
I am a few problems away from giving up.

A 2020 pro is the way to go

#527 5 years ago

W.O.W.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Winston-salem, NC
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 25.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gryszzz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues?tu=gryszzz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.