4C51404F-115B-428C-8EC6-B1927E1912B1 (resized).jpeg
3DCFD17E-B5F2-432A-B8D0-C05957F26886 (resized).jpeg
9A44FEB2-569A-4FD7-959E-2B1D6136A020 (resized).jpeg
IM PREM sarcophagas (resized).png
C12F9CF4-563B-4F9E-B72A-02CAC59DDD64 (resized).jpeg
20210203_131209 (resized).jpg
nodes (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #96 sarcophagus switch fix. Posted by DG_Amuse (5 years ago)

Post #434 Black t-moulding pictured to replace stock banana yellow. Posted by Strummy (5 years ago)

Post #597 Stern fix for Newton Ball issues on LE Posted by Fytr (5 years ago)

Post #887 Fix for fast balls not registering on upper loop Posted by PinNin (5 years ago)

Post #1039 Picture of factory fix for bad mummy newton ball on Prem/LE Posted by RA77 (5 years ago)

Post #1343 Fix for fast balls leaving wireforms Posted by Kevlar (5 years ago)

Post #1452 Shim method to get auto launch to work nearly 100% Posted by hank35 (5 years ago)

Post #1713 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Fix auto launch consistency with stronger coil Posted by NeilMcRae (5 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cserold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#125 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not a ground loop. It sounds like it's clipping (overloading) the on-board amp when you really turn it up.
Once I get all the parts, I'll make a step-by-step.

I bought this amp you recommeded. Thank you. Have you documented how to get it installed yet by chance? No rush, just curious and thanks for helping us challenged folks out

#128 5 years ago

OK, this is probably a dumb statement/question but just got my IMDN LE. When powering up no lights come on in the back box. Should they?

#133 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Still gathering parts. Just found out today that the post spacing on the backbox speaker is too small for 5.25" speakers on the Pro. It looks like the Premium is using a different drop-in plate with different post spacing for the speakers. I'll need to solve that problem.
But yes, I plan to do a step-by-step upgrade with an external amp and new, better speakers on a Pro. Most of the info should apply to the Prem/LE, too.

Cool. Thanks!

Quoted from tatman9999:

Check the jumper on the board the 2 wire one for the back box lights

Thank you. Mine aren't coming on at all. I will check this.

Quoted from Fytr:

Yes, but only after the game boots, which takes 30 seconds or so on Spike II, feels like an eternity.

ok, good to know. Mine never come in. Will fool around with connections.

Thanks everybody.

Craig

#161 5 years ago

Hey gents,
Is there a solid fix for the left flipper button registering the sarcophagus Lock? MAIDEN LE here and mine did this out of box. I’ve read most others have same issue. Is there a solid fix anybody can recommend?

Thanks all!
Craig

#247 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The mech doesn’t raise up on ball 2 lock to collect it
Works fine on ball one
Distro and Chas have email waiting for them

Sometimes when I shoot sarcophagus the ball comes down off little ramp in back and just drops on top of the plastic then off to the left upper flipper. That’s not correct is it?

#250 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I’m pretty sure it only holds one ball, then becomes a virtual lock and the ball rolls off to the left upper flipper.

Gotcha. That’s good news. What’s the fix for when the game doesn’t recognize a ball waiting behind the plastic for a sarcophagus Lock?

#294 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

More
Thanks. My auto was working perfectly until I got the manual to work by adjusting the housing vertically. Maybe I moved something on the auto mech when I did that--if it was working well before the guide has to be really close to being right.

Have you tried removing the washer on the outside of the shooter rod housing (by the small spring) to help with the manual plunge? This did the trick for me. Thanks hassellcastle

#296 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I did not get to that trick, a vertical adjustment fixed the issue. Somehow that fix goofed up the auto launch--wouldn't think that should have affected it.

I’m curious if you could undo that adjustment, remove the washer and see if that fixes your manual plunge and gets the auto back on track

4 months later
#1294 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Why not run the amp off the post-switch power?

What is the post-switch power? Thanks for the help.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

So I just joined the club on Monday. Great machine! The only trouble I’m really having with it now is that in about 1 out of every 3 games (i.e. frequently), the game will just lose track of the ball when it goes into the sarcophagus (that’s the left ramp when the diverter is up, right?). Ball search does NOT find it, and then eventually the ball pops up out of nowhere and rolls into the sarcophagus lock behind the captive ball. I haven’t quite worked it out where it’s coming from. Maybe this has been discussed and I didn’t catch all the terminology, but what’s going on here?

So, I have this exact same issue. Did you ever find a good solution? Thanks! -- Craig

#1333 5 years ago

disregard. Figured it out

ED6E7E39-B5A1-48DD-A9C1-85FAFAD3FD8B (resized).jpegED6E7E39-B5A1-48DD-A9C1-85FAFAD3FD8B (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 64.99
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elizabethtown, KY
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 63.95
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cserold.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues?tu=Cserold and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.