4C51404F-115B-428C-8EC6-B1927E1912B1 (resized).jpeg
3DCFD17E-B5F2-432A-B8D0-C05957F26886 (resized).jpeg
9A44FEB2-569A-4FD7-959E-2B1D6136A020 (resized).jpeg
IM PREM sarcophagas (resized).png
C12F9CF4-563B-4F9E-B72A-02CAC59DDD64 (resized).jpeg
20210203_131209 (resized).jpg
nodes (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

11 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 2,495 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 50.
#2451 2 years ago
Quoted from RKip455:

Hello, I'm having an issue on the right obit... ball getting caught up under the rear obit plate. Anony... was this your problem?
ow do I contact stern and what or how did you describe it? Was it an easy replacement?
Thanks!
RK

I didn't actually have an issue, but my machine was made before the orbit plate so I contacted them to get one since repeated drops from the pharoah shot ramp can damage the playfield over time apparently.

I've seen other people with the issue you're describing though. The plate protecting the orbit peels or bends up over time and has to be replaced. Some people had luck contacting [email protected] to get a replacement. Cliffy also has a carbon fibre replacement but I didn't see any posts from people who have tried it.

#2452 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Interesting, my game is also 3 years old. (I'm the newest owner) but they had no problem sending me the rear orbit protector plate without anything except my S/N.
I guess they've decided one issue is bad enough to warrant a no questions warranty action, the other not so much.

I am the second owner of my machine and the previous owner already had Stern send the metal orbit protector. Certainly seems like that issue has a longer warranty period. For what it's worth, I did not expect them to replace my wireforms being the machine was 3 years old. I'm not sure how it was played for 3 years without fixing it when first purchased. I figured, what would it hurt to send Stern an email with the issue and see what they say. Easy fix regardless.

#2453 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I am the second owner of my machine and the previous owner already had Stern send the metal orbit protector. Certainly seems like that issue has a longer warranty period. For what it's worth, I did not expect them to replace my wireforms being the machine was 3 years old. I'm not sure how it was played for 3 years without fixing it when first purchased. I figured, what would it hurt to send Stern an email with the issue and see what they say. Easy fix regardless.

That's good to hear. I was planning on taking a dremel to them this weekend but I'd love to get a new set. I will give Stern a try.

#2454 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

I didn't actually have an issue, but my machine was made before the orbit plate so I contacted them to get one since repeated drops from the pharoah shot ramp can damage the playfield over time apparently.
I've seen other people with the issue you're describing though. The plate protecting the orbit peels or bends up over time and has to be replaced. Some people had luck contacting [email protected] to get a replacement. Cliffy also has a carbon fibre replacement but I didn't see any posts from people who have tried it.

I just installed Cliffy’s carbon fiber protector this morning because the stern protector on my month old Premium kept lifting up on the right side. Cliffy’s seems to have a better adhesive. I’ll let you know what I find out after some games.

#2455 2 years ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

I just installed Cliffy’s carbon fiber protector this morning because the stern protector on my month old Premium kept lifting up on the right side. Cliffy’s seems to have a better adhesive. I’ll let you know what I find out after some games.

That would be great, I read the entire Iron Maiden owner's club and this entire thread and no one actually gave a review of how it works, so I think you'd be the first.

#2456 2 years ago
Quoted from OSUBuckeye98:

Thanks... so all I have to do is reapply it with an Adhesive?

#2457 2 years ago

Cliffy’s protector comes with a 3M adhesive on the back. You use a small wetnap like swab of its activator when you put it in place and it seemed to be more secure from the start. The stern protector was only coming up on the right side, if I pushed it back down it would stick until a couple of shots rolled over it. Cliffy’s has more surface area so it might stay attached better.

#2458 2 years ago

Several games in and Cliffy’s has been a definite improvement.

#2459 2 years ago

Just started having an issue with my IMLE
The ball is struggling to exit the underworld scoop, it takes a couple of attempts and sort of just dribbles out
Anyone else ever have had this happen?
If so, any fix suggestions?
Many thanks

#2460 2 years ago

Wow I got the playfield protector from Stern and it's bent. They shipped it in a paper envelope so it could easily be bent. Bummer, but I think I can bend it back enough to work for now.
PXL_20211025_171359025 (resized).jpgPXL_20211025_171359025 (resized).jpg

#2461 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Wow I got the playfield protector from Stern and it's bent. They shipped it in a paper envelope so it could easily be bent. Bummer, but I think I can bend it back enough to work for now.

That's not bad... it should flatten out when you apply it. Just make sure you clean up the playfield well first so the adhesive sticks.

#2462 2 years ago

A friend of mine just got his pro. I immediately noticed that the playfield had that print line issue from a couple years ago. I didn't realize this was still an issue. I've been lucky myself. I also noticd that most of the dark coloring on the inserts is very pale. The Eddie arrows seem light grey compared to my own darker ones.
I know he is just pumped to have his Maiden but these issue would irritate the hell out of me and I'm the kind of guy who believes dimples all blend together after a few thousand games. I'm not overly nit picky but the playfield looks...ugly. Worth reporting to Stern?

#2463 2 years ago
20211023_120401 (resized).jpg20211023_120401 (resized).jpg
#2464 2 years ago

I don't have a picture of the print lines. I didn't want to make a stink on his first day owning the game.

#2465 2 years ago

That looks really bad, like the printer ran out of ink when comparing to mine.

BTW the orbit protector bent back in shape pretty easily but Stern still sent me a new one, they said it's the first time someone's had it bent in the mail. How nice of them, pretty happy with their service so far considering it's an old machine.

#2466 2 years ago

I'd have to see it from far to know if I would make and issue out of it or not. Seems like you would be able to easily notice it from a players standpoint.

#2467 2 years ago

Posted in the main thread with no responses, looking for input for replacing the premium back alley sensor with an opto switch. Has anyone done this? What switch and positioning would you use / recommend?

I’ve adjusted mine several times and it still occasionally fails to trip, and occasionally hangs up a ball causing a ball search. Always at a crucial moment of course.......I want this shot to work every time.

Thanks-

B3D7C0B8-AE0F-4166-8C7C-629CDF954484 (resized).pngB3D7C0B8-AE0F-4166-8C7C-629CDF954484 (resized).png
#2468 2 years ago

Am I crazy or is the manual completely missing the information on the upper left flipper assembly? I see left and right flipper assembly sections as well as upper right flipper assembly but no section for the upper left flipper.

I'm looking for the coil sleeve size, is it the same solenoid on the small flipper as the others?

#2469 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Am I crazy or is the manual completely missing the information on the upper left flipper assembly? I see left and right flipper assembly sections as well as upper right flipper assembly but no section for the upper left flipper.
I'm looking for the coil sleeve size, is it the same solenoid on the small flipper as the others?

Page 41 of the pro manual lists them together. Assume its the same for prem/le but the page numbering is different iirc. "5.12 FLIPPER ASSEMBLY, UPPER & LOWER LEFT." Sleeve part# is 545-5388-00, which is the same as the lowers.

#2470 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

Page 41 of the pro manual lists them together. Assume its the same for prem/le but the page numbering is different iirc. "5.12 FLIPPER ASSEMBLY, UPPER & LOWER LEFT." Sleeve part# is 545-5388-00, which is the same as the lowers.

Thanks, must be my older version of the manual because it doesn't mention the upper on that page

#2471 2 years ago

Surprising turn of events for me... I decided to try Stern and ask about the ramp issue. I thought maybe they knew of an easy fix. Turns out this was a known defect on EARLY machines and because the date of mine is a 2018 she is putting in a full warranty request for both left and right wireforms!

I'm actually really blown away by Stern's support so far. I almost didn't get one of their games because of the nightmare stories I read online but they couldn't have been better to me. Three warranty replaced parts on a 4 year old game that I'm the third owner of. I am quite happy with that.

They did mention its not normal a warranty item but a small number of machines went out with the issue so they are making an exception. just to temper anyone's expectations if they try to contact Stern.

#2472 2 years ago

I've got a weird one on my pro. I was in the middle of a mummy multiball and when I noticed there was only one ball in play. I shook the machine a bit figuring it was stuck somewhere, but it didn't appear so I just kept playing until the other ball drained and mummy ended. I couldn't see it anywhere and ball search couldn't find it so I ended the game and pulled the glass off.

I've now been looking for the ball for 30 minutes and for the life of me I can't find it.

- Checked all the spots I've had, seen or could imagine a ball getting stuck amongst wires and supports under the upper third of the playfield. Twice. With a flashlight.

- Emptied the trough just to confirm it wasn't a dead opto not detecting it.

- Raised the playfield to full vertical hoping it would fall out or at least make a sound.

- Lifted the playfield out and turned it 90 degrees sideways as well as upside down way past vertical. Nothing.

- Got my wife to go through everything too in case I was experiencing refrigerator blindness.

- Removed the right ramp wireform and plastics down the right side as one time when I was adjusting the launch guide set screw I thought it seemed like there was enough space for a ball to hide under the plastic if it got under there somehow.

- Checked inside the cab itself even though I can't imagine how it could get down there. Removed everything in there (Cashbox, bag of plastics, etc).

- Checked inside the cashbox in case it somehow managed to roll into the hole not fed by a coin mech.

- Checked inside the backbox on the crackpot theory it could somehow rebound off something and launch straight up through the wiring channels. Nope.

About the only thing I could still do is disassemble everything in the upper third of the playfield like the center ramp, captive ball, surrounding plastics etc to see if its wedged in there some way that the eyes and fingers of 2 people couldn't detect. I was hoping to avoid that as there's a lot to keep track of, but I'm out of other ideas.

Anyone got a hot tip?

edit: I've now removed the center ramp and the cover on the newton ball. The only place left is under the plastics the ramps rise above. I've already looked under them as much as I can just loosening things a bit and there's no sign of it anywhere. I guess I'll do that tomorrow because taking all the support structures mounted on top of them out is a job I don't want to tackle this late at night, and I'm doubting it's there anyway despite there being no other place left.

#2473 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

I've got a weird one on my pro. I was in the middle of a mummy multiball and when I noticed there was only one ball in play. I shook the machine a bit figuring it was stuck somewhere, but it didn't appear so I just kept playing until the other ball drained and mummy ended. I couldn't see it anywhere and ball search couldn't find it so I ended the game and pulled the glass off.
I've now been looking for the ball for 30 minutes and for the life of me I can't find it.
- Checked all the spots I've had, seen or could imagine a ball getting stuck amongst wires and supports under the upper third of the playfield. Twice. With a flashlight.
- Emptied the trough just to confirm it wasn't a dead opto not detecting it.
- Raised the playfield to full vertical hoping it would fall out or at least make a sound.
- Lifted the playfield out and turned it 90 degrees sideways as well as upside down way past vertical. Nothing.
- Got my wife to go through everything too in case I was experiencing refrigerator blindness.
- Removed the right ramp wireform and plastics down the right side as one time when I was adjusting the launch guide set screw I thought it seemed like there was enough space for a ball to hide under the plastic if it got under there somehow.
- Checked inside the cab itself even though I can't imagine how it could get down there. Removed everything in there (Cashbox, bag of plastics, etc).
- Checked inside the cashbox in case it somehow managed to roll into the hole not fed by a coin mech.
- Checked inside the backbox on the crackpot theory it could somehow rebound off something and launch straight up through the wiring channels. Nope.
About the only thing I could still do is disassemble everything in the upper third of the playfield like the center ramp, captive ball, surrounding plastics etc to see if its wedged in there some way that the eyes and fingers of 2 people couldn't detect. I was hoping to avoid that as there's a lot to keep track of, but I'm out of other ideas.
Anyone got a hot tip?
edit: I've now removed the center ramp and the cover on the newton ball. The only place left is under the plastics the ramps rise above. I've already looked under them as much as I can just loosening things a bit and there's no sign of it anywhere. I guess I'll do that tomorrow because taking all the support structures mounted on top of them out is a job I don't want to tackle this late at night, and I'm doubting it's there anyway despite there being no other place left.

So after all that, I put it back together as I knew I wouldn't be able to figure out how if I left it till tomorrow and half an hour later when I slid the playfield back into place the ball just rolls down the playfield out of somewhere in the back like I hadn't just spent an hour taking half the machine apart and putting it back together.

I'm blaming the cat.

#2474 2 years ago
Quoted from craif:

So after all that, I put it back together as I knew I wouldn't be able to figure out how if I left it till tomorrow and half an hour later when I slid the playfield back into place the ball just rolls down the playfield out of somewhere in the back like I hadn't just spent an hour taking half the machine apart and putting it back together.
I'm blaming the cat.

That's hilarious and maddening all at the same time. I really wonder where it was. There about a million different ways it can come off the center ramp and down the plastic ledges back there so my guess is it was wedged in that area, but it sounds like you spent enough time looking that you should have seen it.

#2475 2 years ago
Quoted from Anony:

Surprising turn of events for me... I decided to try Stern and ask about the ramp issue. I thought maybe they knew of an easy fix. Turns out this was a known defect on EARLY machines and because the date of mine is a 2018 she is putting in a full warranty request for both left and right wireforms!
I'm actually really blown away by Stern's support so far. I almost didn't get one of their games because of the nightmare stories I read online but they couldn't have been better to me. Three warranty replaced parts on a 4 year old game that I'm the third owner of. I am quite happy with that.
They did mention its not normal a warranty item but a small number of machines went out with the issue so they are making an exception. just to temper anyone's expectations if they try to contact Stern.

This is great news for you. I'm curious now why they wouldn't warranty mine as I am the second owner and it was also a 2018 build. I wonder if I should reach back out to them and ask why others have been warrantied but mine isn't. Though that could put the axe on warranting yours at this moment. Maybe I'll wait until after you get yours approved.

#2476 2 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

This is great news for you. I'm curious now why they wouldn't warranty mine as I am the second owner and it was also a 2018 build. I wonder if I should reach back out to them and ask why others have been warrantied but mine isn't. Though that could put the axe on warranting yours at this moment. Maybe I'll wait until after you get yours approved.

They recently sent me the orbit protector on warranty so maybe she was familiar with me and my s/n already, but they basically did it no questions asked so that's weird they would deny yours. It's possible I misunderstood and it's just being sent for approval/review but I'm pretty sure it's already approved since they asked for my shipping info. I'll update you when I find out.

#2477 2 years ago

I just had a glitch while playing tonight. While the ball was in play and nothing out of the ordinary was happening I heard the ball search sound fire off once. Then I noticed that even though I had full Eddie letters hitting the pharoah shot did nothing. I shot around for a few more minutes hitting the captive ball and pharoah shot multiple times with nothing happening. I was still getting points but I was not able to advance any of the modes.

It kept like that until I drained all of the balls and started over.

3 weeks later
#2478 2 years ago

I guess I spoke to soon with my praise of Stern... been almost a month now since they agreed to replace my wireforms. Still nothing so I reach out to them, they put me in touch with the parts department who just ignores me. I have no idea if they've even shipped them yet, just radio silence.

EDIT: someone finally reached out to me, so that's good. Guess I should just keep being patient.

#2479 2 years ago

Damn ,just found out the wireforms are actually back ordered... I guess I'm going to keep trying to troubleshoot the issue on mine and see if I can fix it.

2 months later
#2480 2 years ago

Autoplunge inconsistency FIX:
I found that the autoplunge mechanism, the actual piece that hits the ball was rubbing on the right side stainless steel rail. You could hear it grinding when manually pushing the solenoid in and out. The problem is the way they mounted the bubble level. Seems like a careless mistake. They let the stainless steel rail slide out into the shooter lane too far and secured it with the bubble level screws in that "pushed out" position, hence the launch mechanism rubbing on it. Remove the level, drill a new screw to hold the rail. Done. Debating how or whether to reinstall the bubble level at all.

autoplungefix02 (resized).jpgautoplungefix02 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#2481 2 years ago
Quoted from STVPIN:

Autoplunge inconsistency FIX:
I found that the autoplunge mechanism, the actual piece that hits the ball was rubbing on the right side stainless steel rail. You could hear it grinding when manually pushing the solenoid in and out. The problem is the way they mounted the bubble level. Seems like a careless mistake. They let the stainless steel rail slide out into the shooter lane too far and secured it with the bubble level screws in that "pushed out" position, hence the launch mechanism rubbing on it. Remove the level, drill a new screw to hold the rail. Done. Debating how or whether to reinstall the bubble level at all. [quoted image]

did this sort you out?
I can see mine being very close as in your picture. Auto-launcher adjustment is the most challenging part of this game!

Not pretty. But this worked. Had to “bend” the right rail away from the machine. Drilled a new hole and fit the only screw I had to work. Hence why it’s sticking halfway out.
Waxed the playfield and lane. At 90%+ auto launcher

FBA8FD1F-D796-4011-9B07-E406C5FA58C2 (resized).jpegFBA8FD1F-D796-4011-9B07-E406C5FA58C2 (resized).jpeg
#2482 2 years ago
Quoted from Brainiac:

did this sort you out?

Oh yeah the autoplunge is maybe 90% since doing that fix. We did almost exactly the same thing bending the rail, but your bubble level survived. Gives me an idea, I guess I'd like to bring that bubble level back...

2 months later
#2483 1 year ago

I've owned my Pro for about two years, bought NIB. Recently the mummy newton ball is registering two hits when hit once. I thought it was the switch but it is actually the captive ball hitting the switch, rebounding hard enough to bounce back off the newton ball and hit the target again. What adjustment could I make to fix this?
Thanks,
Carl

1 week later
#2484 1 year ago

I am messing around with the manual/auto plunge challenges today that I have posted previously. I finally took the ramp and plastics off the right side and am adjusting the screw that allows you to ever so slightly adjust the shooter lane exit angle. Its getting better - manual plunge still basically bashes right into the upper left flipper on a full plunge but the auto plunge seems to be accurate 99% of the time where before it was hitting the upper left flipper. Between adjusting the shooter lane angle and dropping the auto launch power to 247 seems to be ok.

A question on the auto plunge - should the ball make it all the way around the orbit to the upper right flipper? I can't remember how this used to work lol - I believe this is the correct behavior.

My machine never had this issue until I decided to swap the factory plunger with the Stern Eddie one - I regret doing it now

#2485 1 year ago
Quoted from VirtualMayhem:

I am messing around with the manual/auto plunge challenges today that I have posted previously. I finally took the ramp and plastics off the right side and am adjusting the screw that allows you to ever so slightly adjust the shooter lane exit angle. Its getting better - manual plunge still basically bashes right into the upper left flipper on a full plunge but the auto plunge seems to be accurate 99% of the time where before it was hitting the upper left flipper. Between adjusting the shooter lane angle and dropping the auto launch power to 247 seems to be ok.
A question on the auto plunge - should the ball make it all the way around the orbit to the upper right flipper? I can't remember how this used to work lol - I believe this is the correct behavior.
My machine never had this issue until I decided to swap the factory plunger with the Stern Eddie one - I regret doing it now

Yeah its odd all the little things that would cause an issue. The first time I thought I fixed it was when I pulled the prongs a bit to the right and worked for a few games..but then crap again. I was going to make more drastic adjustments to those prongs but decided to wait till I got my lane protectors (metal cliffys). Glad I did because the moment I installed those I got to 2% success to 99% going strong now for the last 200 games.

Going to assume that the ball eject previously had made a small indentation and made the trajectory worse and worse over time.

#2486 1 year ago

‘My machine never had this issue until I decided to swap the factory plunger with the Stern Eddie one - I regret doing it now ‘

This, although I have been getting use to the quirks of the Eddie shooter..I still might switch it back.

2 months later
#2487 1 year ago

Has anyone had issues with the underworld ramp staying open and it feels like it’s catching on something?

#2488 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Has anyone had issues with the underworld ramp staying open and it feels like it’s catching on something?

I had that happen to me when I had my premium.. noticed it when I took it new out of the box. After checking it out, it ended up being that the short 90° bend at the back of the ramp was rubbing on the back rail guide. I took the ramp off, which is only secured on by 3 machine screws if I remember correctly, and carefully just bent that back part of the rail away by a millimeter or two, and that was more than enough to not rub on that back rail guide ever again.

#2489 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Don't have to take it apart. The search function will bring you to previous discussions and a simple solution. Just use some 3in1 oil on the back of the ramp. The sharp edge will dull over time. One time fix.

3 weeks later
#2490 1 year ago

So my upper PF is pretty much dead. First it was node board searching. I tried changing cat 5 cables, and that didn't solve it. Tried swapping node board, and that got the game functioning again, but I have most all power to upper half dead. No switches, no leds, nada! All voltages seem fine. Any ideas??

#2491 1 year ago

Anyone have an Iron Maiden premium/le playfield they are willing to sell?

4 months later
#2492 1 year ago

My buddies premium top newton ball snapped off and the bottom was ready to snap.
WE GOT THE PARTs I put them in but the ball seems really sloppy. Is there alot of movement in these. These both rock back and forth side to side a good bit. They won't tighten anymore. Any help would be great.

5 months later
#2493 8 months ago

Just received an Premium and am having captive ball lock issues. I have read through the threads and it seems as if replacing the 180-5189-00 switches with a roller switch solves the issue? Is that accurate?

#2494 8 months ago

Here's yet another auto plunge tip. Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I was very lucky in that my premium worked nearly perfectly right out of the box, 95% on the auto plunge, 100% on the manual. As time went on it became less so. Waxing would help, but it slowly degraded to about 50% auto but still 100% manual. I then changed the coil to the stronger one mentioned elsewhere in this thread, it didn't help. Something in the auto must be changing over time to cause the slow degradation of auto but not manual. I believe I've found the culprit. There's two plastic bushings on the pivot shaft for the auto plunger. The larger one on the right had worn and was pretty sloppy, the smaller one on the left was still tight. This was causing miss alignment of the plunger when the coil fired, even though it was contacting the ball equally at rest. Put a new larger bushing in and it improved some back up to 75-80%. Put the original coil back in and BANG!, back up to 95%! This may not help if you're having trouble from the start, but if you have a machine that used to work well and doesn't any longer check the bushing before anything else.

IMG_8310 (resized).JPGIMG_8310 (resized).JPGIMG_8311 (resized).JPGIMG_8311 (resized).JPG
2 weeks later
#2495 8 months ago

Thanks @gearhead. I have a Foo Fighters (Premium) and after about 4 weeks the auto plunger seemed to have lost power and the ball would no longer make it around the ramp. (Manual plunger was fine.)

There is a bit of play in the that entire auto plunger unit, but not having inspected it closely before the problem started, I'm not sure if that was really the issue. I will try get a new plastic bush as you suggested. In the meantime, one thing I did notice is that only 1 of the launch prongs was in contact with the ball at rest, so I bent the other prong over slightly so the ball rested evenly on both prongs and this seems to have fixed the issue. For now anyways.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 63.95
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz
Decals
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods
Other
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz
Other
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Pinball Machine
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,495 posts in this topic. You are on page 50 of 50.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues/page/50 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.