I’ve had many similar issues mentioned in this thread, but I’ve managed to get my game running smooth quickly.
1. Ramp got stuck in up position: checked the mech and realized the back fold of the ramp has a sharp edge and was momentarily sticking on the ball guide below the back of the ramp. The mech would trigger the release coil, but the ramp would miss it as it was momentarily stuck. I used a qtip and a tiny bit of 3in1 oil and lightly oiled the ball guide behind the ramp. Problem solved. After 50 plays or so, the ramp no longer rubs the guide as far as I can tell. Strange.
2. Switches in sarcophagus lock: I just had to do a bend adjustment to find the sweet spot for the front switch. I also depressed the switch forcefully many times to loosen it up. I’ve had to do this with replacement cherry switches on w/b machines in the past.
3. Both captive balls: gapped them about 0.5mm each and all is well. Left orb needed a second gapping as the bumpers would occasionally trigger it. Remember to thoroughly test the gapping with the glass off and one ball in switch test. This will save you time as getting it right may take a few tries.
I’m hoping stern mods the captive ball rods to mimic pop bumper rods more closely. The hex metal is too wide to be sensitive enough. Plus the switches are mounted away from where the most common hits/momentum would come from.
All in all, I’ve found it not too bad for adjusting. That being said, stern, as always, could have done a better job.