Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pyromedic
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

271746917_135332018952307_8712265387389628354_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_1202 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg (© Loopyworld.co.uk 2016 Copyright)
    IMG_2168 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2992 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2657 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2373 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2396 (resized).JPG
    Craig - I would be so happy (resized).jpg

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 6 years ago

I'm a huge Maiden fan and have seen them a number of times live. I just saw them this Wednesday, and the show was not very good. Bruce was having mic issues and his voice was strained for a lot of the set. I wonder if it has anything to do with how late it is into the tour. The guitar work was off a bit too. Totally surprising. Niko and Harris were aces though.

I like Ghost and have seen them a few times, but they didn't have the best set either. It was an outdoor venue, and the sun was still up when they came on. They seem to thrive in a small/club venue. They're also not a high-energy opening act like I would have imagined for IM. Waaaaaaaay better than Shinedown though, who apparently opened for them in Europe. Puke.

As for my favorite album, I would have to say Power Slave for sure. Solid top to bottom.

#52 6 years ago
    Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I'm a huge Maiden fan and have seen them a number of times live. I just saw them this Wednesday, and the show was not very good. Bruce was having mic issues and his voice was strained for a lot of the set. I wonder if it has anything to do with how late it is into the tour. The guitar work was off a bit too. Totally surprising. Niko and Harris were aces though.
    I like Ghost and have seen them a few times, but they didn't have the best set either. It was an outdoor venue, and the sun was still up when they came on. They seem to thrive in a small/club venue. They're also not a high-energy opening act like I would have imagined for IM. Waaaaaaaay better than Shinedown though, who apparently opened for them in Europe. Puke.
    As for my favorite album, I would have to say Power Slave for sure. Solid top to bottom.

Really?! I feel like they never play bad shows! I guess it can get pretty tiring touring for so many months without a break

#53 6 years ago

Anyone here seen them in the Paul Dianno days? Better yet! How about the Dennis Stratton days??

#54 6 years ago

I saw them in Denver last year and was not impressed. Sound was terrible and muddy. They played mostly newer stuff that I didn't know. O well, I have seen them many times in their older days and I'll just have to remember those concerts. I stopped buying albums after 7th Son. I applaud them for what they are still doing.

#55 6 years ago

Anyone see them on No Prayer On The Road with Anthrax?

IMG_1202 (resized).JPGIMG_1202 (resized).JPG

#56 6 years ago
    Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I was there and I totally agree. I saw them on the 7th son of the 7th son tour a few years back and they were much better. I was dissapointed as well. Thankfully I bought Book of Souls CD and knew every song, but I heard a lot of people complaining about the set list......My guess is only 1/10 of the crowd knew any songs from The Book of Souls.

#57 6 years ago

I love Book of Souls, cranking that with headphones sends chills up my spine, man

6 months later
    #58 6 years ago

I'm in! And I hate skateboarding!

#59 6 years ago

i saw them in the late 80's, with accept, and twisted sister, the show was amazing, I've been a fan ever since i bought number of the beast, the week the album was released.

#60 6 years ago

1 year later
    2 years later
    #62 2 years ago
    271746917_135332018952307_8712265387389628354_n (resized).jpg271746917_135332018952307_8712265387389628354_n (resized).jpg
    There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-fanclub/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.