2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 39 days ago by Pinball-DOOD
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 8 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1202 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg (© Loopyworld.co.uk 2016 Copyright)
    IMG_2168 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2992 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2657 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2373 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2396 (resized).JPG
    Craig - I would be so happy (resized).jpg

There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 2 years ago

I'm a huge Maiden fan and have seen them a number of times live. I just saw them this Wednesday, and the show was not very good. Bruce was having mic issues and his voice was strained for a lot of the set. I wonder if it has anything to do with how late it is into the tour. The guitar work was off a bit too. Totally surprising. Niko and Harris were aces though.

I like Ghost and have seen them a few times, but they didn't have the best set either. It was an outdoor venue, and the sun was still up when they came on. They seem to thrive in a small/club venue. They're also not a high-energy opening act like I would have imagined for IM. Waaaaaaaay better than Shinedown though, who apparently opened for them in Europe. Puke.

As for my favorite album, I would have to say Power Slave for sure. Solid top to bottom.

#52 2 years ago
    Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I'm a huge Maiden fan and have seen them a number of times live. I just saw them this Wednesday, and the show was not very good. Bruce was having mic issues and his voice was strained for a lot of the set. I wonder if it has anything to do with how late it is into the tour. The guitar work was off a bit too. Totally surprising. Niko and Harris were aces though.
    I like Ghost and have seen them a few times, but they didn't have the best set either. It was an outdoor venue, and the sun was still up when they came on. They seem to thrive in a small/club venue. They're also not a high-energy opening act like I would have imagined for IM. Waaaaaaaay better than Shinedown though, who apparently opened for them in Europe. Puke.
    As for my favorite album, I would have to say Power Slave for sure. Solid top to bottom.

Really?! I feel like they never play bad shows! I guess it can get pretty tiring touring for so many months without a break

#53 2 years ago

Anyone here seen them in the Paul Dianno days? Better yet! How about the Dennis Stratton days??

#54 2 years ago

I saw them in Denver last year and was not impressed. Sound was terrible and muddy. They played mostly newer stuff that I didn't know. O well, I have seen them many times in their older days and I'll just have to remember those concerts. I stopped buying albums after 7th Son. I applaud them for what they are still doing.

#55 2 years ago

Anyone see them on No Prayer On The Road with Anthrax?

IMG_1202 (resized).JPG

#56 2 years ago
    Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I was there and I totally agree. I saw them on the 7th son of the 7th son tour a few years back and they were much better. I was dissapointed as well. Thankfully I bought Book of Souls CD and knew every song, but I heard a lot of people complaining about the set list......My guess is only 1/10 of the crowd knew any songs from The Book of Souls.

#57 2 years ago

I love Book of Souls, cranking that with headphones sends chills up my spine, man

6 months later
    #58 1 year ago

I'm in! And I hate skateboarding!

#59 1 year ago

i saw them in the late 80's, with accept, and twisted sister, the show was amazing, I've been a fan ever since i bought number of the beast, the week the album was released.

#60 1 year ago

1 year later
    Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    Magazines/books
    The Flipper Room
    $ 495.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    MI Pinball Refinery
    $ 165.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 19.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Chrome Candy
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 26.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 18.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 26.95
    $ 74.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 9.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 8,000.00
    Lighting - Backbox
    Lermods
    $ 175.00
    Lighting - Interactive
    Professor Pinball
    $ 129.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    $ 12.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Siegecraft Electronics
    $ 5,799.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 67.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 208.87
    There are 61 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside