Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pyromedic
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

271746917_135332018952307_8712265387389628354_n (resized).jpg
    IMG_1202 (resized).JPG
    image (resized).jpeg (© Loopyworld.co.uk 2016 Copyright)
    IMG_2168 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2992 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2657 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2373 (resized).JPG
    IMG_2396 (resized).JPG
    Craig - I would be so happy (resized).jpg

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 6 years ago

I'm a huge Maiden nerd so I wanted to conjure all of the fellow Maiden dudes to talk Maiden, concerts, anything! Who's out there? My all time favorite band, none come close!

#2 6 years ago

One of my all time favorite frontmen... Paul Di'Anno!

#3 6 years ago

Up the Irons!

#4 6 years ago

Love Iron Maiden!!

#5 6 years ago

When's the pin?!?

#6 6 years ago

Waiting for Iron maiden pinball

#7 6 years ago

Craig - I would be so happy (resized).jpgCraig - I would be so happy (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago

I'll die with my boots on, sir.

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

I'll die with my boots on, sir.

That's right. Cause if you're gonna die, you're gonna die.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from Gryszzz:

That's right. Cause if you're gonna die, you're gonna die.

How was the show, Gryszzz?

#11 6 years ago

UP THE IRONS!!!
    Here's a pic from the show in St. Paul last Friday during Number of the Beast.
    Eddie this year looks awsome, he dances and moves like a real person.
    He cut Janice Gears throat then Bruce ripped Eddies heart out it, was glowing red. He squirted its blood on the audience then threw it into the crowd.

IMG_2396 (resized).JPGIMG_2396 (resized).JPG

#12 6 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

How was the show, Gryszzz?

It was horrible!

#13 6 years ago

The stage looked to be only 5 feet tall! Sweet if you're up front! Last time I saw them I was in the front for the can I play with madness tour a few years ago in Winnipeg and the stage was 8 feet high.

#14 6 years ago
    Quoted from RVH:

UP THE IRONS!!!
    Here's a pic from the show in St. Paul last Friday during Number of the Beast.
    Eddie this year looks awsome, he dances and moves like a real person.
    He cut Janice Gears throat then Bruce ripped Eddies heart out it, was glowing red. He squirted its blood on the audience then threw it into the crowd.

The stage show is out of control cool - they have different backdrops for each song and the inflatable Eddie and the beast, plus the stagehand who comes out dressed as 8 foot tall Eddie during book of souls, I think(?)

They forgot to fill the blood at our show, or it was stuck so Bruce had to wrestle with it a bit

#15 6 years ago

UP THE IRONS DUDES, I'm waiting for that Maiden pin too

#16 6 years ago

Anyone ever got to see them on the "Somewhere on Tour" shows in 86??

#17 6 years ago

At 5 o'clock, they take me to the gallows pole
    The sands of time, for me, are running low

Love Iron Maiden. Hopefully the pin is within the year.

#18 6 years ago

I grew up listening to Maiden and dig everything up to Somewhere In Time. After that, just kinda lost interest and enjoyed thrash metal much more. If they made a pin, it would have to have nothing but older tunes for me, hopefully pinball browser can make that happen if the day ever comes.

#19 6 years ago

The early 90s Maiden is absolutely amazing

#20 6 years ago

Absolutely epic and beautifully melodic masterpiece of an album, go to that solo and you'll be blown away! Bruce's vocals sounded so badass here

#21 6 years ago

Powerslave was the "guess the riff" on Into The Trivia Pit today. The dude guessed "run to the hills". WTF?!?

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Powerslave was the "guess the riff" on Into The Trivia Pit today. The dude guessed "run to the hills". WTF?!?

HAH

#23 6 years ago

All running horse bass lines do sound the same.................

#24 6 years ago

Love em' Going to see them in Vegas next week. Second time for the "Book of Souls" tour.

#25 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinkid:

All running horse bass lines do sound the same.................

Haha... it was the opening riff though! Not the Maiden gallop

#26 6 years ago

What is your all's favorite album? I couldn't choose one but if I HAD to, probably the 1986 classic Somewhere in Time

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinball-DOOD:

» YouTube video Anyone ever got to see them on the "Somewhere on Tour" shows in 86??

I saw them on that tour in charlotte.

#28 6 years ago

Nothing like a bit of Maiden

I'd still prefer to see a Black Sabbath pin while the band members are alive, though.

#29 6 years ago

What is your all's favorite album? I couldn't choose one but if I HAD to, probably the 1986 classic Somewhere in Time

I also saw the Somewhere in Time Tour in Madison, WI in 87'...just an awesome show. I saw them 3 years ago at Summerfest in Milwaukee and it seems like this band does not age at all. Eddie sure does not age...LOL

#30 6 years ago

I enjoy guitar oriented music from pretty much any genre, but lean heavily towards hard rock/metal and outlaw/southern. Hard to pick a favorite band, but if I had to it would be Maiden. Great memories from my youth and continue to dig everything they put out. Love it that they are still carrying the torch, even if their sound has changed a bit. Also love Bruce's solo stuff with Roy Z which is incredible.

An Iron Maiden pinball would be an insta-buy for me, which is super concerning as Stern's bang-for-the-buck is in the crapper.

#31 6 years ago

That would easily be my favorite. It also came out at a very influential time for me as a kid. Next would have to be Powerslave. The others follow at a distance to those two.

#32 6 years ago

Greatest live acr of all time here's some pics I took in Nashville on the 13th. Member of the fan club and won FTTB

IMG_2373 (resized).JPGIMG_2373 (resized).JPG

IMG_2657 (resized).JPGIMG_2657 (resized).JPG

#33 6 years ago

IMG_2992 (resized).JPGIMG_2992 (resized).JPG

#34 6 years ago

Sadly I got no pix of Nikko although I got a drumstick and wristband from him..too busy try to catch something to take pictures of him

IMG_2168 (resized).JPGIMG_2168 (resized).JPG

#35 6 years ago

Wow great pictures! I wish the stage was that low when I was in the front a few years ago for the can I play with madness reboot tour in Winnipeg! The stage then was like 8 feet friggin tall!
    Lucky!

#36 6 years ago

Thanks man...those iPhone cameras have gotten incredible

#37 6 years ago

I love iron maiden of course. I saw somewhere in time and powerslave tour in Detroit in the 80s.

They are amazing. I like powerslave as thier best album. My choice. So many good ones.

A pin is needed.

#38 6 years ago

Just think of the artwork potential. So goddamn awesome.

Bruce Dickinson was a DJ on BBC Radio for a few years. His skills have been finessed immensely, with a lot of interaction with great talent. Such a great artist. I love the heavy metal singers who can wail like a banshee It makes you feel fucking alive.

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from flamehead:

Greatest live acr of all time here's some pics I took in Nashville on the 13th. Member of the fan club and won FTTB

Brutal, awesome photos, dude

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from bam10:

I saw them on that tour in charlotte.

LUCKY!!

#41 6 years ago
    Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

I also saw the Somewhere in Time Tour in Madison, WI in 87'...just an awesome show. I saw them 3 years ago at Summerfest in Milwaukee and it seems like this band does not age at all. Eddie sure does not age...LOL

Lucky! I saw them in 2012 and it was unreal good!

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from Pinballs:

Just think of the artwork potential. So goddamn awesome.
    Bruce Dickinson was a DJ on BBC Radio for a few years. His skills have been finessed immensely, with a lot of interaction with great talent. Such a great artist. I love the heavy metal singers who can wail like a banshee It makes you feel fucking alive.

Amen, brother!

#43 6 years ago

My favorite music video as well

#44 6 years ago

Love the band and great live shows. Always a favorite. However, Not a fan of the past few albums or the last one which bores me to death. Wish they would player longer than 15 songs and 1 1/2 hr show. Still hope the pin gets made.

1 week later
    #45 6 years ago
    Quoted from Jackontherocks:

Love the band and great live shows. Always a favorite. However, Not a fan of the past few albums or the last one which bores me to death. Wish they would player longer than 15 songs and 1 1/2 hr show. Still hope the pin gets made.

I felt the same until Book of Souls - I am really enjoying that album. Might be worth another listen

My favorite maiden album is Killers though! Very different band, nicko hadn't joined yet, nor Bruce. I think it's because that was one of the first ones I really paid attention to, instead of just staring at the cover. I got Live After Death at the LIBRARY (you read that right) and just loved the cover, then it was the s/t album, killers, powerslave, etc. I think powerslave is one of my least favourite albums now, because I wore it out!

My son bought a Powerslave LP with his own money last year, also for the cover , lol

#46 6 years ago

Well I did have a large 4x6' black IM silk hanging in my bedroom for a couple years as a kid. Pretty sure I tossed it for some reason???
    The banner likely bothered a girlfriend or something silly like that.

Have seen a bunch of their concerts on video tape but they are one band I never saw live.

Has that cool eddie jet touched down in Buffalo much?

#47 6 years ago

Maiden deserves all the praise they get. IMO.

#48 6 years ago

Saw them 3 weeks ago in Dallas. Ghost(the opening band) was interesting. They sounded great but with a 1 1/2 hour set wish they would have played their classics instead of all of their new album.

1 week later
    #49 6 years ago
    Quoted from Azmodeus:

Maiden deserves all the praise they get. IMO.

RIGHT!

#50 6 years ago

This is a great read while we wait for the rumored Maiden pin.

http://loopyworld.co.uk/

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-fanclub and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.