Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by rotordave
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

My local dive finally has it. I'm pretty stoked. Now make me a pinball!

#2 10 years ago

Up the irons!

#3 10 years ago

Sounds awesome! Any pics? I am thinking the Trooper IPA? Your right, it would go great with Stern's next pinball...

#4 10 years ago

Hope its better than ACDC beer, that stuff was dank. First word of a maiden pin and im sold!

#5 10 years ago

Scream for me Fargo !

#6 10 years ago

yeah, I'm to the point if one doesn't get made this year, I think I'll do a 1-off. Use a donor Stern Playboy machine, Use PROC driving Stern driver board and just do it up right.
    I really like the gameplay and layout of playboy but the music and theme just aren't for me. no, I like naked chicks the same as the next guy, but it's just kind of akward to have in a home collection. would make me feel like a perv I guess.
    The 12 inserts in the middle would be albums you have to collect to start the wizard mode and the toys are real basic so something could be created to use those assemblies.
    I like gomez games and stripping playboy down to a whitewood and removing the ridiculous callout and music, you have to agree it's a pretty fun table.

Hope Stern does one though. I'm in for at least 1 LE unless they make 2 different LE's then maybe 2. Yes, I'm Dan and have a pinball and Iron Maiden addiction.

#7 10 years ago

Yep, the trooper ale it is. Decent, but at $7 a pint I expected a little better. I dont pull out the ol' metal albums much anymore, but 'killers' still gets a play every month or so. I am not a big stern fan, but a maiden pin would be my first (and probably only) NIB purchase. I know it has been said a hundred times on this forum, but maiden would be the perfect band for a pin

#8 10 years ago

And for those that think they are just another "has been" band, go pick up a copy of brave new world. As much as I love ac/dc, metallica, and the rolling stones, I think most would agree that their best albums happened many years ago

#9 10 years ago

Why are we screaming?

#10 10 years ago

It's a Maiden thing pinballkim. every show Bruce [singer] says "scream for me xxxx" like this:

Also, "up the irons" is a common greeting between maiden fans. when you see a stranger in a maiden shirt you say "up the irons" to let them know you're a rabid fan.

#11 10 years ago

Scream for me Gary IN !!

#12 10 years ago

Nicko has a ribs joint down the street, heading there tomorrow to try this brew out myself.

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from ItsOnlyPinball:

Sounds awesome! Any pics? I am thinking the Trooper IPA? Your right, it would go great with Stern's next pinball...

Here ya go, I thought it was good.image.jpgimage.jpg

#14 10 years ago
    Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Yep, the trooper ale it is. Decent, but at $7 a pint I expected a little better. I dont pull out the ol' metal albums much anymore, but 'killers' still gets a play every month or so. I am not a big stern fan, but a maiden pin would be my first (and probably only) NIB purchase. I know it has been said a hundred times on this forum, but maiden would be the perfect band for a pin

Gary mentioned Iron Maiden when were were talking about new pins in Sydney last week.

So it's definitely on his radar.

He also said Gene wanted all the money up front for a KISS machine and he wanted twice what everyone else gets.

So KISS ain't happening.

My money is on Maiden.

rd.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-beer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.