Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2BAB1076-ED7F-42EA-B038-0CDC5662F441 (resized).jpeg
EC05C972-75D1-47D4-9B4F-548CD4EDEFD3 (resized).jpeg
DE13B036-B0F0-47CE-9080-E8CA30CC6B3B (resized).jpeg
0CCE3E0D-CDFF-43A8-BABD-45A36B517DB5 (resized).jpeg
96C44BED-A9B0-420A-B080-69EAEEE8E1A3 (resized).jpeg
4509D0FC-A97C-4452-BB74-6CFB01505F04 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Updated the current 1.15 code for Iron Maiden Pro with Insider Connected support.

What's changed? (NO Music changes in 1.15)
The game needed more Eddie variants since the artwork is fantastic. I didn't like the Clairvoyant lady with the orb scenes that were used for Mystery and Ball Save. So she's gone and new the Ball Save scene is terrific and the Mystery scene is by far my favorite now.

Badass attract mode videos make the game look so cool when it's not being played.

New scenes & animation for the following:
Ball save (Eddie rising from grave)
Deathblow (Killer Eddie)
Aces High mode Intro & Outro With Bomber Eddie
New Mystery/Orb scene (replaces the Clairvoyant woman) with Killer Eddie
Trooper Multiball Total screen (Trooper Eddie)
Fear of the Dark mode intro & outro (X-Factor Eddie)
End of Ball Bonus screen
Power Jackpot scene (Pharaoh Eddie)
Skillshot and Super Skillshot scenes (huge Eddie)

Prior 1.10 version available with music changes.
Most of the music is changed, except key Iron Maiden songs: The Trooper; Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Aces High

Replacement songs:
Black Sabbath - Neon Knights
AC/DC - This Means War
Krokus - Midnite Maniac
Quiet Riot - Metal Health
Diamond Head - Am I Evil
Deep Purple - Black Knight
Testament - Practice What You Preach
Pantera - I'm Broken
Accept - Balls to the Wall
Anthrax - Caught in a Mosh
Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone

Watch and listen here:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gzu97S7cQmtPAiZ29

#5 2 years ago

I made that revision last night, so will play more games this weekend and see what tweaks I need to make.

I need to alter the timing of the X-Factor Eddie scene I made for Fear of the Dark, which also serves as the end of ball bonus scene. If I'm not happy with it, I have another option to try.

Might have a revision I'm happy enough with to share in a few days.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Would it be possible to request a Maiden Premium code
Where 1-2 Maiden songs are changed for Other Maiden songs ?
For example.
Delete: Fear of the Dark Insert: To Tame a Land
Or possible to add more songs?
ie: Sun and Steel etc
Nothing else changed. All stock
Just changing or adding 2-3 songs

Sure, that's easy enough and I think the Premium code will play in the Pro so I can test sound levels.

#10 2 years ago

Oh man, it's even better now! At least in my opinion.

The latest Iron Maiden album, Senjutsu, is now represented on an attract mode scene with Samurai Eddie wielding his sword!

Another great attract mode is Legacy of the Beast concert tour footage showing off the band's incredible stage show. This video also is displayed when entering high scores and give off a real high energy vibe for the game now.

I might take new video today and upload it. But leaving this afternoon for an overnight trip, so I'll have to see.

#15 2 years ago

This version is 1.09 and runs insider connected. I’ve been using it for my achievements.

#18 2 years ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Would be stoked to see a video/audio clip!

Clip link is at the bottom of the first post. Made a few changes since that version.

#20 2 years ago

Just a few more slight tweaks and this will be done. Video showing current status.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7mEptLtsHB6xeLmt6

#22 2 years ago
Quoted from boogies:

Badass! Love the samurai animations.

Me too! Brings the game into the present with the latest album being represented.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

This keeps getting better. Will you be making a Premium version?

Thanks and yes I will. Premium/LE code will still load on a pro, just will get a node board missing error. So I'll be able to confirm it all boots and works.

#26 2 years ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Killer job dude!! Will you be able to load the audio tracks that we choose? If so, how many songs in total? Also, is it possible to go back to stock audio/video if needed?

I'm going to make a version with stock audio and only my video changes. My custom soundtrack was just for me, but will make available if anyone wants it.

#29 1 year ago

Message me for the link. Currently this is the only version available, which includes my personal music changes, but am making a stock version with only the video changes. Also will be making a stock audio Premium/LE version.

Last night I completed my final Pro version and do not see any more tweaks or changes I want to make. Takes a long time for me to get to a point I'm 100% happy with my project to share it with anyone, if I ever do at all. But man, I just *have* to share this project because, speaking of only the video changes & additions, how could any Iron Maiden owner not think it is kickass?

The pinball machine in attract mode, now lives and breathes Maiden. It exudes the heavy metal energy of their concerts by including footage of the Legacy of the Beast world tour.

More Eddies!! Attract mode now features fantastic Eddie animations and make the pin stand out in your lineup.

Gameplay many static and animated scenes replaced with custom scenes showcasing various Eddies. The boring Orb Lady scenes shown during ball-save and Orb awards have been replaced with Eddie rising from the grave and Killer Eddie hypnotizing you with his eyes. P

New scenes & animation for the following:
Ball save (Eddie rising from grave)
Deathblow (Killer Eddie)
Aces High mode Intro & Outro (Bomber Eddie)
New Mystery/Orb scene (replaces the Clairvoyant Orb woman) with Killer Eddie
Trooper Multiball Total screen (Trooper Eddie)
Fear of the Dark mode intro & outro
End of Ball Bonus screen (unknown Eddie)
Power Jackpot scene (Pharaoh Eddie)
Skillshot and Super Skillshot scenes (huge Eddie)

#32 1 year ago

Use this software for burning the image instead of the app that the Stern instructions mention. The software in their instructions can cause boot loops and other odd stuff.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

#34 1 year ago

Pro version with stock Iron Maiden code and only the custom animations, is complete. Being uploaded now and ready in the morning. Just message for this version.

#38 1 year ago

Premium version is complete!

Edit: To be clear, this version does not have the songs changed out...all original Iron Maiden songs.

Working on the Monster of Rock Premium/LE version with the swapped songs.

#41 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Does the type of SD card matter?
I’m looking and they vary in price.
Some say 4K, cameras etc.
Will the “cheaper” SD card do?

Walmasrt brand's Onn work fine and are Class10 cards. 16GB works.

#44 1 year ago

This method needs an SD card with the full code image. It is not a USB type update. I keep all my custom codes on different cards and pop in the card I want to use. I don’t care about keeping high scores, but that’s something that can be saved to a usb stick and restored to a new card.

#46 1 year ago

Premium/LE Monsters of Rock version is complete. I messaged people back who were waiting for this version with the link. Let me know if I missed your message and let me know if you want this version too.

Most of the music is changed, except key Iron Maiden songs: The Trooper; Rime of the Ancient Mariner and Aces High

Replacement songs:
Black Sabbath - Neon Knights
AC/DC - This Means War
Krokus - Midnite Maniac
Quiet Riot - Metal Health
Diamond Head - Am I Evil
Deep Purple - Black Knight
Testament - Practice What You Preach
Pantera - I'm Broken
Accept - Balls to the Wall
Anthrax - Caught in a Mosh
Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone

Pretty sure this project is complete. I have Iron Maiden on a temporary trade, maybe for another months or so. Now on to Guardians of the Galaxy, also on temp trade, and getting rid of that annoying Ooga Chaka Ooga Chaka song. Holy crap, that really sucks when it starts playing.

#48 1 year ago
Quoted from AntennaMan:

Probably no chance of including both your new playlist and keeping all the Maiden tunes too?

No it doesn’t work like that. I have the slots for the existing songs and also their song length to work with. Songs cannot be added to the playlist to increase the # of songs, only replaced.

#49 1 year ago

I'm interested in hearing feedback after you've installed and played some games. I made this me for personally, and also for my friend since it's his game I borrowed, so curious to hear what anyone else thinks.

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Is it possible to pick different songs for anyone who wanted to build their own playlist?

Sure. Buy a license for Pinball browser, load up the code and go to town.

#54 1 year ago

Anyone else own a Game of Thrones? I made a custom soundtrack for it today.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-metal-throne-code#post-6914494

1 week later
#56 1 year ago

Made a change in one song to the Monsters of Rock code.

Replaced Deep Purple - Black Knight
with
Judas Priest - Necromancer

When I made the song changes, I used only what songs were on my jukebox harddrive. Then it was based on what song lengths fit the available "slots".
Well, Black Knight fit the song length and Deep Purple played on the early Monsters of Rock tours. But I knew I wanted Judas Priest, but only had the "obvious" hits, which I didn't want.

Took a listen to some Priest on Youtube today and Necromancer is perfect.

2 months later
#60 1 year ago

Message me if you want the code.

4 months later
#84 1 year ago

I’m back until banned again. Lol

Message me for the links to my code. I just got iron maiden back to borrow for a while again and I’m working on adding a few different songs.

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Glad you are back! I highly recommend this

You know what? I just got back an Iron Maiden Pro for a few months and it had stock code. I loaded mine and was actually impressed with the excellent Eddie animations I added.

The game needed more Eddies.

I'm revisiting the Monsters of Rock songs and want to change a few out now have the chance and also listening with fresh ears. Pantera no longer fits with what I want, so a new song will go there.

Some people in the past emailed asking if they could pay me for custom songs. Now that I have the game back and can test, maybe I can. Message me again.

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Same. Every time I play my Maiden I daydream of an all-Di'Anno version.

What’s Di’Anno?

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Paul Di'Anno, the vocalist on their first two albums (Iron Maiden and Killers).

I’d be up for trying to make a playlist with those first two albums. Of course I keep ancient mariner and the trooper on the game because it makes sense for those multiball modes.

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from Jim-Beam:

Cool you are back, could you provide the mod based on the latest software 1.12 ? I´m asking because of insider connect compatibility

I don’t believe the Pinball Browser software supports the later code versions. I’m pretty sure a version 1.10 that I am using is the last compatible version that works with Pinball Browser.

You can swap between cards if you are looking to use more insider connected features. But this version does support insider connected, just not the home team feature, so you just have to scan your code every time, but you can still earn achievements.

#95 1 year ago

Anyone remember this song from 1986? I don't. Never heard it before until yesterday when researching new song replacements for the code.

Wow! This is so damn catchy and perfect for the era. Went down the band's rabbit hole and they are still rocking today. Mostly in Japanese but still song mix of English. Back in the 80s they opened for Motley Crue and blew them away as an opening act.

Anyways, making edits to my Monsters of Rock mix and getting the vibe I want. Out goes AC/DC's This Means War and replaced with Loudness.

#96 1 year ago

I'm amped for the new mix I'm adding to Iron Maiden. Perfect metal pinball music. No sludge. All 70s-80s metal with a great upbeat for pinball excitement.

I call it Heavy Metal Mayhem. Tweaking volume levels now.

I know it's a great mix when I stand in front of a pinball machine, enable jukebox mode, and drinking and nodding my head.

#98 1 year ago

Change log for Heavy Metal Mayhem so far. Think of the song titles displayed as modes. Like "Flight of Icarus" is just the name of the mode and not the song playing. Much more fun that way.

Two Minutes to Midnite - Metallica, Sabra Cadabra
Aces High - Loudness, Crazy Nights
Can I Play W/ Madness - Judas Priest, Necromancer
Flight of Icarus - Krokus, Midnight Maniac
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Diamond Head, Am I Evil?
Run To The Hills - Black Sabbath, Neon Knights
Fear of the Dark - Slayer guitar solo/Testament, Practice What You Preach (subject to change)
Powerslave - Megadeth, Wake Up Dead/Peace Sells
Number of the Beast - Dio, Holy Diver
Wasted Years - Quiet Riot, Metal Health
Accept - Balls to the Wall - plays at some point too

#99 1 year ago

Merry Christmas Old Metal Heads!

Finished this latest playlist that inspired me after getting my friend's game again for a little while. Pro version 1.10 is complete and this of course includes all the animations I added last version. No changes to videos were made. Will work on the Premium/LE versions next. Pro file link will be available tonight, it is zipping and uploading soon.

Video showing the animations (also playing the prior playlist):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gzu97S7cQmtPAiZ29

Metallica, Sabra Cadabra
Loudness, Crazy Nights
Krokus, Midnight Maniac
Diamond Head, Am I Evil?
Black Sabbath, Neon Knights
Megadeth, Wake Up Dead and Peace Sells
Dio, Holy Diver
Quiet Riot, Metal Health
Kix, Cold Blood
Motley Crue, Bastard
Scorpions, Blackout

Songs retained: The Trooper; Ancient Mariner; Aces High during that MB; Number of the Beast in that mini/wizard mode that I've never reached.

Added 16 months ago:

Megadeth songs changed to Holy Wars....the Punishment Due.

#102 1 year ago

I think I may have one more trick up my sleeve for a new animation. I'd like to replace the current DeathBlow animation of Killer Hatchet Eddie (who is already shown in attract mode) with a Benjamin Breeg animation that will work great and add variety.

2 weeks later
#104 1 year ago

I'm getting to work on updating to the 1.12 code!

Pinball Browser 8.20 is ready !
It can be downloaded here : http://download.pinballbrowser.com

It is compatible with the latest Spike firmwares :

Aerosmith 1.12
Avengers 1.06
Batman 1.08
Beatles 1.24
Black Knight SOR 1.14
Can Crusher 1.01
Deadpool 1.08
Elvira 1.05
Ghostbusters 1.17
Godzilla 1.03
GOT 1.37
Guardians of the Galaxy 1.11
Iron Maiden 1.12
James Bond 0.80
Jurassic Park 1.07
Jurassic Park - The Pin 1.03
Kiss 1.41
Led Zeppelin 1.17
Mando 1.41
Munsters 1.23
Primus 1.03
Rush 1.02
Star Wars 1.22
Star Wars Elg 1.04
Stranger Things 1.07
Turtles 1.54
Whoa Nelly 1.55
WWE 1.35

2 months later
#107 1 year ago

Working on finishing the 1.12 update that will be stock music with all the new animations. Got sidetracked with other projects for a bit.

2 months later
#112 10 months ago

Damn, didn't know 1.13 was released and just finished 1.12 on the pro because I had some time while on a meeting.

Oh well, getting the 1.13 images now and will have it finished tomorrow likely.

#113 10 months ago

Cannot yet open 1.13 with Pinball Browser. I'll just finish the 1.12 version.

#114 10 months ago

1.12 Pro code ready. No music changes, just the new animations and attract mode videos.

2 weeks later
#116 10 months ago

Nope

1 month later
#117 8 months ago

Custom code 1.13 now available for Pro/Pre/LE models.

#119 8 months ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

haven't been following, is this available for any machine or just ones with pinsound?

Any.

#120 8 months ago

Any issues with writing the image, use this method instead of Etcher.

Also can use Win32DiskImager, which is what I always use. Etcher, the app Stern mentions in their guide, does seem to cause issues from time to time.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

1 week later
#123 7 months ago

There is a option to backup all settings and scores to a usb stick. Then you can restore them to a new SD card version, like the custom code.

3 months later
#126 4 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I get a boot loop with 1.13 I'm on 1.15 now Nice work!! Was hoping to try oh well awesome mix/songs man!

Writing the image with different software will usually fix that. Try Win32img

#128 3 months ago

Happy Holidays!

1.15 code is now available with all the animation changes (no music changes). Just message me with what model game you have and I'll send the link.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Wanted
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PoMC.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-amp-the-monsters-of-rock-modded-code?tu=PoMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.