Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2BAB1076-ED7F-42EA-B038-0CDC5662F441 (resized).jpeg
EC05C972-75D1-47D4-9B4F-548CD4EDEFD3 (resized).jpeg
DE13B036-B0F0-47CE-9080-E8CA30CC6B3B (resized).jpeg
0CCE3E0D-CDFF-43A8-BABD-45A36B517DB5 (resized).jpeg
96C44BED-A9B0-420A-B080-69EAEEE8E1A3 (resized).jpeg
4509D0FC-A97C-4452-BB74-6CFB01505F04 (resized).jpeg
There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I'm interested in hearing feedback after you've installed and played some games. I made this me for personally, and also for my friend since it's his game I borrowed, so curious to hear what anyone else thinks.

Is it possible to pick different songs for anyone who wanted to build their own playlist?

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

Is it possible to pick different songs for anyone who wanted to build their own playlist?

Sure. Buy a license for Pinball browser, load up the code and go to town.

#53 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Sure. Buy a license for Pinball browser, load up the code and go to town.

Isn't Pinball Browser DOA? It seems like there hasn't been updates in sometime or is that not true?

#54 1 year ago

Anyone else own a Game of Thrones? I made a custom soundtrack for it today.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/game-of-thrones-the-metal-throne-code#post-6914494

#55 1 year ago

I installed the new image, it seemed pretty good from what I saw. Didn't get a chance to play too much but I liked the attract mode videos.

Also I used the option to save settings to a USB stick and restored them after changing SD cards and it worked, restored all of my settings and the high scores I had.

1 week later
#56 1 year ago

Made a change in one song to the Monsters of Rock code.

Replaced Deep Purple - Black Knight
with
Judas Priest - Necromancer

When I made the song changes, I used only what songs were on my jukebox harddrive. Then it was based on what song lengths fit the available "slots".
Well, Black Knight fit the song length and Deep Purple played on the early Monsters of Rock tours. But I knew I wanted Judas Priest, but only had the "obvious" hits, which I didn't want.

Took a listen to some Priest on Youtube today and Necromancer is perfect.

#57 1 year ago

Thank you very much for your MoR image @PoMC! I like the new/other songs and animations lots, the table sucked me right back in!!
I think I am getting into the pinball browser thing and will create my own playlist...really cool stuff!
There is a little tip coming your way, thanks again!

2 months later
#58 1 year ago

I have a IM Pro and would like to upload this code. Anyone have it available?

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from oliator:

Thank you very much for your MoR image PoMC! I like the new/other songs and animations lots, the table sucked me right back in!!
I think I am getting into the pinball browser thing and will create my own playlist...really cool stuff!
There is a little tip coming your way, thanks again!

Can you send me the code please?

1 week later
#60 1 year ago

Message me if you want the code.

#61 1 year ago

Following

3 months later
#62 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Message me if you want the code.

I can't PM you. How do I get the code?

#63 1 year ago

I would like the IM code too,Tried to PM but dont see New PM available ?Premium version.Will this work with latest 1.12 code ?

#64 1 year ago

If anyone has the code for premium with new music please PM me.Pomc cant be contacted at this time.Thanks

#65 1 year ago

Hi group, Who has the Pro code or who can I message?

#66 1 year ago

I got the premium code downloaded and pinballbrowser downloaded but cant seem to get it onto my SD card.

#67 1 year ago

Just found this thread. I have a premium. Do I need to go buy a new SD card. Get the code and then burn it onto that SD card? Then swap out the cards if I want to go back to the original code?

#68 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I got the premium code downloaded and pinballbrowser downloaded but cant seem to get it onto my SD card.

Burn the code as an image onto a separate SD card. And then just swap cards.

#69 1 year ago
Quoted from robgest:

Yes,I am using a seperate card.No way do I want to lose the origional content.I managed to do Beatles but this one is not working out yet.

#71 1 year ago

Congratulations.
I just wish I could find the code with the new songs for my pro

#72 1 year ago
Quoted from robgest:

What program did you use to burn the image to the sd card?

#73 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

What program did you use to burn the image to the sd card?

I tried pinball browser about 10 times but couldnt do it.I went on Stern website and went to support then Sd card section and clicked on the link for etcher and it worked on the 1st try.

#74 1 year ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I tried pinball browser about 10 times but couldnt do it.I went on Stern website and went to support then Sd card section and clicked on the link for etcher and it worked on the 1st try.

Ok good, I have etcher.

#75 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

Ok good, I have etcher.

Sorry, just seen your message.
Happy you got it, did it work for you?
What copy?

#76 1 year ago

Anyone have an IM Premium code they would share with me that I can make changes on with PB? Ideally looking for 1.10 or 1.08. Thanks for the help!

#77 1 year ago
Quoted from robgest:

Sorry, just seen your message.
Happy you got it, did it work for you?
What copy?

I got a pro version 1.10, which I think is the old version. Is there a newer version? If so, I would like that version too. I have not had time yet to load the image.

#78 1 year ago
Quoted from robgest:

I can't PM you. How do I get the code?

I got the same problem....

#79 1 year ago

Anyone got the pro code with the original songs?

#80 1 year ago
Quoted from eyeamred2u:

I got a pro version 1.10, which I think is the old version. Is there a newer version? If so, I would like that version too. I have not had time yet to load the image.

Does it have the stock IM music or the multi band version?

#81 1 year ago
Quoted from DK:

Anyone got the pro code with the original songs?

I may have a 1.08 code that will work w an old PB version. PM if u want to try it.

If anyone has the original 1.08 or 1.10 for the Premium, would love a copy (SD Card file not USB) Thanks.

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from robgest:

Does it have the stock IM music or the multi band version?

Standard songs

#83 1 year ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Fantastic!
I’m not sure the limitations.
But If possible, then In order of priority add:
To Tame a Land
Sun and Steel
Revelations
ghengis khan
Phantom of the Opera
Without removing any existing…
If existing songs must be deleted then
Fear of the dark shall go lol
This would be awesome.
Would truly become my Dream Maiden Pin.
I can’t believe this could happen. Very exciting
Thank you.
Up the Irons!
[quoted image]

Looks awesome!

3 weeks later
#84 1 year ago

I’m back until banned again. Lol

Message me for the links to my code. I just got iron maiden back to borrow for a while again and I’m working on adding a few different songs.

#85 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I’m back until banned again. Lol
Message me for the links to my code. I just got iron maiden back to borrow for a while again and I’m working on adding a few different songs.

Glad you are back! I highly recommend this

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

Glad you are back! I highly recommend this

You know what? I just got back an Iron Maiden Pro for a few months and it had stock code. I loaded mine and was actually impressed with the excellent Eddie animations I added.

The game needed more Eddies.

I'm revisiting the Monsters of Rock songs and want to change a few out now have the chance and also listening with fresh ears. Pantera no longer fits with what I want, so a new song will go there.

Some people in the past emailed asking if they could pay me for custom songs. Now that I have the game back and can test, maybe I can. Message me again.

#87 1 year ago

I’d prefer all Maiden songs but different ones from the earlier years like Runnin Free, Murders in the Rou Morgue, Ghengis Khan, etc!!

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I’d prefer all Maiden songs but different ones from the earlier years like Runnin Free, Murders in the Rou Morgue, Ghengis Khan, etc!!

Same. Every time I play my Maiden I daydream of an all-Di'Anno version.

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Same. Every time I play my Maiden I daydream of an all-Di'Anno version.

What’s Di’Anno?

#90 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

What’s Di’Anno?

Paul Di'Anno, the vocalist on their first two albums (Iron Maiden and Killers).

#91 1 year ago

Cool you are back, could you provide the mod based on the latest software 1.12 ? I´m asking because of insider connect compatibility

#92 1 year ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Paul Di'Anno, the vocalist on their first two albums (Iron Maiden and Killers).

I’d be up for trying to make a playlist with those first two albums. Of course I keep ancient mariner and the trooper on the game because it makes sense for those multiball modes.

#93 1 year ago
Quoted from Jim-Beam:

Cool you are back, could you provide the mod based on the latest software 1.12 ? I´m asking because of insider connect compatibility

I don’t believe the Pinball Browser software supports the later code versions. I’m pretty sure a version 1.10 that I am using is the last compatible version that works with Pinball Browser.

You can swap between cards if you are looking to use more insider connected features. But this version does support insider connected, just not the home team feature, so you just have to scan your code every time, but you can still earn achievements.

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I don’t believe the Pinball Browser software supports the later code versions. I’m pretty sure a version 1.10 that I am using is the last compatible version that works with Pinball Browser.
You can swap between cards if you are looking to use more insider connected features. But this version does support insider connected, just not the home team feature, so you just have to scan your code every time, but you can still earn achievements.

Anyone have issues with going back and forth between codes? I think there can be some issues if the game has the newer green node boards (9 and 10?). Something to be aware of. Thanks.

#95 1 year ago

Anyone remember this song from 1986? I don't. Never heard it before until yesterday when researching new song replacements for the code.

Wow! This is so damn catchy and perfect for the era. Went down the band's rabbit hole and they are still rocking today. Mostly in Japanese but still song mix of English. Back in the 80s they opened for Motley Crue and blew them away as an opening act.

Anyways, making edits to my Monsters of Rock mix and getting the vibe I want. Out goes AC/DC's This Means War and replaced with Loudness.

#96 1 year ago

I'm amped for the new mix I'm adding to Iron Maiden. Perfect metal pinball music. No sludge. All 70s-80s metal with a great upbeat for pinball excitement.

I call it Heavy Metal Mayhem. Tweaking volume levels now.

I know it's a great mix when I stand in front of a pinball machine, enable jukebox mode, and drinking and nodding my head.

#97 1 year ago

Sounds great! Send me a link when done and your PayPal link.

#98 1 year ago

Change log for Heavy Metal Mayhem so far. Think of the song titles displayed as modes. Like "Flight of Icarus" is just the name of the mode and not the song playing. Much more fun that way.

Two Minutes to Midnite - Metallica, Sabra Cadabra
Aces High - Loudness, Crazy Nights
Can I Play W/ Madness - Judas Priest, Necromancer
Flight of Icarus - Krokus, Midnight Maniac
Hallowed Be Thy Name - Diamond Head, Am I Evil?
Run To The Hills - Black Sabbath, Neon Knights
Fear of the Dark - Slayer guitar solo/Testament, Practice What You Preach (subject to change)
Powerslave - Megadeth, Wake Up Dead/Peace Sells
Number of the Beast - Dio, Holy Diver
Wasted Years - Quiet Riot, Metal Health
Accept - Balls to the Wall - plays at some point too

#99 1 year ago

Merry Christmas Old Metal Heads!

Finished this latest playlist that inspired me after getting my friend's game again for a little while. Pro version 1.10 is complete and this of course includes all the animations I added last version. No changes to videos were made. Will work on the Premium/LE versions next. Pro file link will be available tonight, it is zipping and uploading soon.

Video showing the animations (also playing the prior playlist):
https://photos.app.goo.gl/Gzu97S7cQmtPAiZ29

Metallica, Sabra Cadabra
Loudness, Crazy Nights
Krokus, Midnight Maniac
Diamond Head, Am I Evil?
Black Sabbath, Neon Knights
Megadeth, Wake Up Dead and Peace Sells
Dio, Holy Diver
Quiet Riot, Metal Health
Kix, Cold Blood
Motley Crue, Bastard
Scorpions, Blackout

Songs retained: The Trooper; Ancient Mariner; Aces High during that MB; Number of the Beast in that mini/wizard mode that I've never reached.

Added 16 months ago:

Megadeth songs changed to Holy Wars....the Punishment Due.

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Merry Christmas Old Metal Heads!
Finished this latest playlist that inspired me after getting my friend's game again for a little while. Pro version 1.10 is complete and this of course includes all the animations I added last version. No changes to videos were made. Will work on the Premium/LE versions next. Pro file link will be available tonight, it is zipping and uploading soon.
Metallica, Sabra Cadabra
Loudness, Crazy Nights
Krokus, Midnight Maniac
Diamond Head, Am I Evil?
Black Sabbath, Neon Knights
Megadeth, Wake Up Dead and Peace Sells
Dio, Holy Diver
Quiet Riot, Metal Health
Kix, Cold Blood
Motley Crue, Bastard
Scorpions, Blackout
Songs retained: The Trooper; Ancient Mariner; Aces High during that MB; Number of the Beast in that mini/wizard mode that I've never reached.

Merry Christmas and thanks @pomc!!! I’m ready for this version!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 132 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-amp-the-monsters-of-rock-modded-code/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.