• Latest reply 5 years ago by dts
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BF7D279D-9B0B-44B6-B28C-C89BD1BDE77F (resized).jpeg
2A6A0414-6CC7-428F-8FE1-C4A173BC6A8D (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MinusWorlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 5 years ago

Maiden reminds me of nothing. It's it's own game IMO. Lots of shots. Great art and sound package. Fun callouts. Good news is they are both a fairly easy sell I think.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I have 11 pins and wanted TNA to be something different from the majority which are all DMD/LCD pins.

Buy an EM and Maiden.

#21 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Yes, but the op said TNA buyers selling immediately. I haven't seen very many for sale at all, but some have had it for quite a while. And I am yet to see one being sold for less than was paid. Those that do sell right away were probably offered more than they paid. Probably like the guy that mentioned he sold it right when he got it yesterday.

That's like comparing Ford sales to Tesla sales. Let's not be disingenuous. You know full well there are many, many more IMDN's out there than TNA's. Obvi there are going to be more for sale.

In other news grass is green...

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

That's right. Market is now flooded with IMDNs and the novelty is definitely wearing off for some owners. While with TNA many are still patiently waiting for their games and very few are dropping out.

Flooded? Novelty?

Zip up your pants, your fanboy is showing.

#44 5 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

I need at least one ramp. But that's just my preferred style of a pin....I love ramp.

2A6A0414-6CC7-428F-8FE1-C4A173BC6A8D (resized).png2A6A0414-6CC7-428F-8FE1-C4A173BC6A8D (resized).png
#55 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I will also say when I mentioned to my daughter that I was considering using my TNA as trade bait for Supreme, or selling it and a couple others to help finance a pool, she said no way! As that is the only newer game I have had in here that she has grown attached to and likes to play.
I also jokingly said, "then should I trade it in on an IMDN?" Her eyes got real big and said "really?!!" And we both got a good laugh out of that one.
Sometimes it takes your kid to really knock some sense into you. Barring emergency, it's a permanent fixture at least for now.

Man you are so hip for not liking IMDN. It’s so cool to be contrarian...

#57 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

If you or others want to keep on quoting me and asking my opinion, I'll keep on giving it to you.
If you are trying to somehow make me change my mind just to please you or verify your opinion, it's not going to happen.
I don't need yours to have mine.

I couldn't give a shit less what your opinion is. You are entitled to it. Period. But you don’t just voice your opinion. You are the one that takes the hard stances and tries to discredit what YOU don’t like.

For you it’s Ford or Tesla. TNA or IMDN. And you have to make sure your voice is the loudest. But, guess what? People can like both, either, or neither. You're the one who presses your opinion on people, solicited or not. You may try taking your own advice.

Now excuse me while I jump in my Ford Escape while donning my Tesla jacket to go play some TNA and IMDN at the local barcade.

#59 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

You chaps get pretty defensive over an inanimate box of wires and wood. lol

Says the guy who gets a stiffy whenever he mentions TNA.

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from jgentry:

The sarcophagus does other things as well. Plus the main multiball has an extremely cool and innovative start sequence that is very impressive. The mummy miltiball kick out from the sarcophagus is also really cool.

Yeah good points. The Trooper Multiball start is awesome. Also the ramp lift up for the underworld is neat. Not every game is about toys...

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What’s the actual practical difference between the Premium and Pro in terms of gameplay/enjoyment? Does the sarcophagus lock change the game, or is it more of a “cool value add feature”?

I honestly don't know. I haven't seen or played a pro. My best guess is there is not a huge difference. Yes it is def cool but I can't see it being a massive game changer in terms of game play.

I have a sneaking suspicion I would be completely content with a pro.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pensacola, FL
Machine - For Sale
Warner Robins, GA
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Apron Envy

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 169.95
Lighting - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 210.00
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MinusWorlds.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-advice?tu=MinusWorlds and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.