20210510_134422 (resized).jpg
20210510_110458 (resized).jpg
20210509_165118 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210410_220054_738 (resized).jpg
20210412_121452 (resized).jpg
5F498785-B863-410D-A8F6-C9A4B3F39EBD (resized).jpeg
PXL_20210410_213403156.MP (resized).jpg
20201107_200211 (resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Iron maiden aces high topper

Added: 2021-04-04 18:19:29 UTC • Ended: May 16th, 2021
Condition: Used, good condition

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

$ 7,500 (Firm)

Price is firm

Item description

Selling my aces high topper. It is used but mint. Buyer to pay all shipping, plus pay for a steak and lobster dinner for myself and my wife, and a 6 pack of beer, and a 12 pack of toilet paper. Reasonable offers will be ignored. Only selling to buy a nib premium stern

Item photos

20201107_200211 (resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are amkoepfer's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to amkoepfer's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Toledo, OH, US

#2 2 years ago

Sounds reasonable depending on the cut of the steak

#3 2 years ago

ROFL. winning!

#4 2 years ago

TP is still kinda hard to come by in my area. If you would waive that requirement I think i could swing the rest of it.

#5 2 years ago

Hahaha nice one, made me laugh

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

TP is still kinda hard to come by in my area. If you would waive that requirement I think i could swing the rest of it.

I can cut it down to a 6 pack of tp, but must be angelsoft double roll

#7 2 years ago

Why so cheap what’s wrong with it?

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from Sluggo39:

Why so cheap what’s wrong with it?

Nothing wrong, i am just not greedy, and am ok with leaving some money on the table and gaining a new friend. Down the line maybe youll cut me a sweet deal

#9 2 years ago

I feel like no one is taking this serious! It is not a joke. I will sell it for 7500 firm. The first person to bring me 7500 goes home with the topper. I probabpy already have a line at home waiting to check it out!

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:I feel like no one is taking this serious! It is not a joke. I will sell it for 7500 firm. The first person to bring me 7500 goes home with the topper. I probabpy already have a line at home waiting to check it out!

Relax,......it's just taking me a minute to book the flight.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

12 pack of toilet paper

We talking single ply? Or double ply?
There’s a huge difference

#12 2 years ago

Single ply? I dont wanna risk $ht finger. I would prefer quad ply

#13 2 years ago

You should sell it as a combo, it would attract collectors. The pin and the topper could get you close to $30 000. Anything less will make people suspicious. 30 000 will gain you more visibility and credibility. Up there with POTC lol

#14 2 years ago

How about a multi-pack of sandpaper, a 12 pack of Schlltz, a pack of (mostly) all beef hotdogs, and $8.00?
I could throw in a pack of hotdog buns if needed.

#15 2 years ago
Quoted from amkoepfer:

Ad listing: Iron maiden aces high topper

Who uses toilet paper in 2021? Spend some of your windfall on a Toto.

#16 2 years ago

Comes with the pinball machine too right?

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Comes with the pinball machine too right?

No. Favorite game, so not for sale, if it was, that would be over 30k!

#18 2 years ago

Is this still available?

#19 2 years ago

Yes. Yes it is. So many emails i crashed robins server i guess

#20 2 years ago

Pinside outage special. TODAY only. 7499.75 for the topper. Dont lowball me, i know what i have!

#21 2 years ago

I'm here tire kicking right now someone better act fast and save me from a divorce

PXL_20210410_213403156.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210410_213403156.MP (resized).jpg
#22 2 years ago

Couldnt take a pic when its lit?

#23 2 years ago

Here is how money laundering is done, proper!

#24 2 years ago

Puffdanny is going to pass due to him not owning a maiden, so still for sale. Better pinside price of 7498. Today only.

#25 2 years ago

If you lose a few more games I'm going to win this thing

#26 2 years ago
5F498785-B863-410D-A8F6-C9A4B3F39EBD (resized).jpeg5F498785-B863-410D-A8F6-C9A4B3F39EBD (resized).jpeg
#27 2 years ago

OK I have a deal proposal. $300 with free personal delivery, Half bucket of chicken (no sides) but with a biscuit, 2 22oz 4locos, and a 6 pack of scotts single ply. I can give you my address in PM to finalize this deal.

#28 2 years ago

Here is my best offer, 12 pack of toilet paper and a full box of highly coveted 9 mm ammo.

#29 2 years ago

Colin, he may have you beat with the ammo.

#30 2 years ago

I will throw in 3 Sig self defense 9mm rounds too. those are worth more than a box of regular.

#31 2 years ago

Well this just got interesting. All that ammo flying around I’m worried about holes In the toilet paper.

#32 2 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Well this just got interesting. All that ammo flying around I’m worried about holes In the toilet paper.

just wet it and it'll work just fine

#33 2 years ago

Ok I will raise my offer with 8 Cor-Bon Powerballs in .45acp.

20210412_121452 (resized).jpg20210412_121452 (resized).jpg
#34 2 years ago

Definately getting interesting now!

#35 2 years ago
Quoted from Sputnik:

Ok I will raise my offer with 8 Cor-Bon Powerballs in .45acp.
[quoted image]

good offer but I don't think He has a 45

#36 2 years ago

I will one up you with a free day at the family range!!

#37 2 years ago

How about I give you 6 Maryland Crab Cakes, 12 pounds of Old Bay, a 12 pack of Natty Boh, a box of moist towelettes, and you give me the topper and $42.98 (American)?

#38 2 years ago

WTF bro!!! you come in hot with an offer like that!!! how the hell are we going to top that?!?!?!?!?!

#39 2 years ago

Ok after seeing it in person and sleeping on it here's my offer.17 pack bud light cans some lightweight left here,3 assorted hard ciders well chilled in the back of my fridge for 3 years,1 antique Zima(Like a white claw for you kids out there),a custom weed pipe by a world famous High Times magazine featured artist(me), I'll stop drawing dicks on stuff at your house and I'll not give your son any more money making tips or advice in general.

IMG_20210410_220054_738 (resized).jpgIMG_20210410_220054_738 (resized).jpg
#40 2 years ago

is he growing penis's over there? I'm glad I haven't been to the new place yet then.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

I have more than one gun cowlynn

#42 2 years ago
Quoted from Puffdanny:

Ok after seeing it in person and sleeping on it here's my offer.17 pack bud light cans some lightweight left here,3 assorted hard ciders well chilled in the back of my fridge for 3 years,1 antique Zima(Like a white claw for you kids out there),a custom weed pipe by a world famous High Times magazine featured artist(me), I'll stop drawing dicks on stuff at your house and I'll not give your son any more money making tips or advice in general.
[quoted image]

The zima may have it.

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

That is ok with me, I don't have an Iron Maiden. Gonna put the topper on Gorgar.
I Also have 5 gnarly azz IPA`s my wife brought back from Michigan. I can toss in a few more bullets if you take the old raunchy beers.

#44 2 years ago

we do have some killer IPA's here. He can't handle those though. He only drinks bud light unless I make him drink high octane stouts!

#45 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

we do have some killer IPA's here. He can't handle those though. He only drinks bud light unless I make him drink high octane stouts!

Your beer is gross. If i wanted a beer to taste like a margarita, id just drink a margarita

#46 2 years ago

Do not discount these IPA's they are aged. Been in the garage for like 3 years. Flavored with compost or some peeling of fruit. If I can not trade them , gotta wait for the next gathering of retired NFL players.
Does not matter what it is Silverback will drink it. Now back to the Iron Maiden for my Gorgar.

#47 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

WTF bro!!! you come in hot with an offer like that!!! how the hell are we going to top that?!?!?!?!?!

I was playing to win. I guess OP does not like crab cakes.

#48 2 years ago

How about 3 ketchup foil packs? Media say says it is the next panic shortage.

#49 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

OK I have a deal proposal. $300 with free personal delivery, Half bucket of chicken (no sides) but with a biscuit, 2 22oz 4locos, and a 6 pack of scotts single ply. I can give you my address in PM to finalize this deal.

Well I need to change up my offer.
$300, quarter bucket of chicken (I was hungry), still get the biscuit but it might be stale by the time you say yes. 1 4loco (got drunk last night), 5 Scott’s single ply (had to poo), 3 sig self defense rounds, and I’ll toss in a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies for the kids. So when are we doing this deal?

#50 2 years ago
Quoted from Bax1:

Well I need to change up my offer.
$300, quarter bucket of chicken (I was hungry), still get the biscuit but it might be stale by the time you say yes. 1 4loco (got drunk last night), 5 Scott’s single ply (had to poo), 3 sig self defense rounds, and I’ll toss in a batch of homemade chocolate chip cookies for the kids. So when are we doing this deal?

Took you a whole roll to clean up your poo?

There are 81 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-aces-high-topper-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.