Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wjxxxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#385 5 years ago

in V1.05 Audits 94-96, relating to RotAM all read zero.

#386 5 years ago

Also in V1.05

While looking at status info (with a ball trapped on flipper) Replay value actually shows current bonus value

4 weeks later
#394 5 years ago

Not major bugs, but it goes back to the audits.
I got a Soul Shard from a mystery award.

Went into audits to see how many times that had happened, but it wasn't listed as an audit. I thought I'd check what the sum of the mystery awards listed (5mil, add a ball, more time, etc. etc. )was and work backwards to calculate it.

However the audits said I had collected 551 mystery awards, but the sum of the individual mystery awards was actually 670, with certain awards missing altogether! Just makes no sense at all

3 weeks later
#420 5 years ago
Quoted from metwurcht:

hello
what is the "? master "
thanks
[quoted image]

This is for how many times you hit the standup above the left inlane after 'shatzing' the left inlane.
If you do this in a mode it helps progress, out of a mode it lights one of the 'x's to progress towards playfield multiplier.

My record is 7, although mainly got during multiball, rather than true shatzing.

#422 5 years ago

That's the intention - yes. But in multiball if you trigger the left inlane with 1 ball, and then hit the target with another, it can't differentiate and awards it as a 'shatz'

2 weeks later
#430 5 years ago

Not sure the exact reasons this happened but:

Started Icarus, then started Mummy MB, had 2x playfield running.

Hit mystery award standup - which gave add more time (assume it was either Icarus or 2x playfield).

Drained down to single ball, really quickly

Screen showed mummy multiball 300,000 for a looooong time.

Timers in Icarus were frozen and I proceeded to play until Icarus was well over 150mil, before draining the ball. Timer didn't count down at all, so I was stuck in that mode with no way to end or collect, without draining or tilting.

4 months later
#532 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I don't *think* so. Pretty sure this happened on the first time in Mummy Multiball. It was like it mixed up the rules from all levels of it.

It doesn't matter how many times you've gone into Mummy MB.

Once you have collected the first SJ (and lit the Eddie card) by hitting the correct no' of switches then captive ball, 5 times, you then go into the 2nd stage.

You still need to hit the correct no' of switches to activate the captive ball, but a light starts strobing from M to Y. You have to hit the captive ball when the letter is lit. This means you don't actually have to hit the letters in order.

Once all 5 letters have been hit you get the Lv2 Eddie card.

Completely normal/designed behaviour.

#533 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Just scored a billion something. Pretty sure there must be a major bug for a hack like me to do that. Did finally get a level 2 Eddie card, and scored enough to play Madness--my favorite mode (so far).

I'm guessing the Lv2 Eddie card was either Trooper or Cyborg? Getting enough JPs to reach Lv2 card, especially with 3x scoring running, and maybe super slings (which you would have qualified from Tomb Treasure 2) can easily rack up enough points to pass a billion.

Cyborg (resized).jpgCyborg (resized).jpg
#538 5 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

This.
Also.....
Right orbit to lock 2nd trooper ball
Ball drops and i smack it right back up the inner left orbit to lock ball 3(immediately)......
It zips all the way around and sewers because I was expecting trooper activation. I've had this happen more than once. It's the only time I've seen the loop not register so I dont think it's a switch/opto issue.

It's a coding issue, not just related to the lock.

Once you hit a right loop/orbit, the game needs you to hit another switch (not counting spinner or switch around loop) before hitting the left loop/orbit. Otherwise it just assumes that the spinner is still spinning from the original left loop.

I've had this numerous times when I've hit the right loop, live caught, then hit the left loop - it simply doesn't recognise that you've hit it.

Pretty sure the same is true when going left loop, live catch, right loop - it doesn't register the second loop unless you've triggered a switch elsewhere on the playfield.

There are a few issues like this at various points of the game.
In mb a ball in the pops, will mean that you can't get reward for hitting the lower spinner (even if it's with a different ball) until a second or so after the last pop has been triggered.
If a good hit to the left spinner is the last shot to claim a JP in 2mtm, it often also awards the left spinner JP again, "2 for the price of 1".

Can't see any coding resolution for any of these with the current configuration of switches.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

6,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wjxxxx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features?tu=wjxxxx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.