Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ratshack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#323 5 years ago
Quoted from tiesmasc:

Would be amazed if Stern thought of this... and thus had the "background music" point to a different music file than the "Eddie Mode" music file. If so, then you could use Pinbrowser to change the "background" music however you'd like without affecting Eddie Modes.... Anyone know?

All the mode music is shared with the background music, except for Aces High.

4 months later
#452 5 years ago

Here's a weird one that I've reproduced twice, last did it on 1.05.

In Cyborg Multiball:
-Have outlane revives lit
-Light cyborg jackpot
-Drain the extra balls in play
-A 10 second countdown starts to collect the jackpot
-Drain down an outlane and get revived
-Another countdown starts and plays concurrently with the one that was already running. Eg: 10, 3, 9, 2, 8, 1...

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Pro or Premium/LE?

Pro

#458 5 years ago

Pro 1.06

Got the mummy multiball total stuck up on the screen for at least 20 seconds until I locked a ball. It took a few seconds to start the trooper lock animation after locking it.

There was a lot going on and I think the game got confused. Was in Fear of the Dark, started mummy, finished the mode right after ending mummy. It was on the mummy total screen when I shot the soul shard, but it never displayed the soul shard animation. I don't think it showed the Fear of the Dark total screen at all.

#462 5 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Not a bug, but did anyone else's game update in Spanish? Thought that was odd.

Yes.

They aren't consistent with their code package filenames, why not switch up the language too?

#464 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

From what I am reading
1.06 is possibly buggy ?
1.05 appears to be solid.
Do I update or wait for next drop ?

If you're not in a rush to update then I'd give it a week and see if there's a bugfix release. If you really want the new features and don't mind the update process then go ahead.

1 month later
#511 5 years ago
Quoted from Yfichelle:

Hi,
Pro 1.06 : when i select a song at the beginning, i launch the ball but the song change several times because i use the flippers...
The skillshot in the loop has disappeared ? I have no more...
Thanks ;o)

I've had it change the song on me a few times after plunging but before the playfield is validated. Maybe they moved song selection off the shooter lane switch to playfield validation?

Here's a new one:
Was in Cyborg Multiball down to 1 ball, collected the ramp, hurry up to collect the orb, got it, auto-launched another ball into play, then it turned ball save on & killed the flippers, ended Cyborg, and launched 1 ball into back into play.

#513 5 years ago
Quoted from Burley9043:

Can you play with madness?

Nope. Pro 1.06. I just have a knack for making Cyborg Multiball do wierd things.

1 week later
#515 5 years ago

Pro 1.06 - During Trooper Multiball, the lightshow for one of the shots got the GI stuck in a half-on state. This persisted through and after the end of the game, including Fear of the Dark mode. When this happens the bottom LEDs on the slings and the LEDs behind the ? and below the launch gate are off.

I've had this happen 2 or 3 times since I've owned the machine - seems like the game does not totally refresh the state of the GI LEDs at any point and relies on what it thinks is illuminated.

3 months later
#564 4 years ago
Quoted from Flare:

I just picked up IM Premium, and expected to have to spend some time tweaking to get it playing properly. My question - has anyone had a problem with the right ramp being improperly wired?? I tested it in the diagnostic mode, and the opto is tripping switch 50 (as opposed to switch 56) which is apparently for the right orbit. It won't award any points, Eddie letters, mode rewards etc etc. This is super effing frustrating for a NIB game. Any possible info or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
Overall, this is an stellar game, as it was designed. However, Stern's QA is pretty fricking frustrating. I can't imagine not doing some sort of 200 point inspection before boxing and shipping out ANY finished product, but it clearly seems there's some sort of failure in thorough diagnostic testing. Maybe I'm being too harsh... Dunno.[quoted image]

Yeah, you'd think they'd check each switch registered correctly. Occasionally someone mixes up a wire or connector. I know of a Batman '66 that's been on location for 2 years that has two of the lane switches swapped. Op has never bothered to fix it (or update the game since buying it).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 24.50
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ratshack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features?tu=ratshack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.