Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgregb123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Had a 4 ball Trooper multiball and both left and right revive lit. In one fell swoop, a ball went down the left outlane and a second ball went down the right! The revive lights both turned off but the balls never came back to the playfield.

Confirmed bug. Happened to me this week. Had Trooper going. Dual simultaneous drains with Revive on both. No balls saved.

2 weeks later
#210 5 years ago
Quoted from skink91:

Mine doesn’t sound bad either, certainly not screechy.

^ This. As bad as Stern's fake knocker has been in the past, the one on Iron Maiden is definitely the closest sounding to a real knocker. I turn it off by default because I play late at night and don't want to wake people, but I tested it a bunch of times in diag and it sounds good (for a fake knocker), to be honest. Much better than past efforts.

#211 5 years ago

Has anyone experienced any non-registering with the right outlane REVIVE after the 1.02 update? I had a few games where REVIVE was lit, and the ball drained right and the switch did not register. It did this multiple times over a few games. I took the glass off, went into switch test and ran balls down the lane...each one registered every time regardless of speed. So it can't be the switch, but nobody else is reporting it here. Just curious. There is a bug where double drains with REVIVE don't register and give you the balls back, but this is just a single drain to the right outlane.

1 month later
#263 5 years ago

The Definitive Guide to Fixing the Plunger Not Making the Loop

First we want to make access and fast adjustments quick and simple:

(Less than 5 minutes to do the following)

1. Remove the nut and washer from the right ramp wireform at the slingshot.
2. Remove the screw attaching the wireform further up. Then remove the wireform.
3. Remove the nut holding the right plastic (the one with the blue flasher).
4. Remove the bolt further up the plastic (the one that held the wireform on) by simply unscrewing it.
5. Unplug the flasher under the game and remove the plastic assembly.

Now we have easy access to make rapid adjustments after each test.

(Less than 5 minutes to do the following)

1. Unscrew the two screws at the plunger that hold the bubble level on.
2. Unscrew the nut under the playfield that attaches the ball guide to the playfield.
3. Unscrew the right side screw from the exit gate and rotate it out of the way.
4. Unscrew the hex screw next to the bulb (red on premium/le, white on pro) at the end of the ball guide. Carefully lift out the ball guide.

Now you make adjustments. You'll find the rail is easily bendable so adjustments should be subtle. IMPORTANT: The ball trajectory is affected not just by the curve at the very end of the ball guide but by the slight curve further down as well so where you bend it matters. I suggest working towards the end.

Now all you have to do is adjust, place the ball guide back in and screw in just the hex nut next to the bulb.

Next, in attract mode drop a ball in the plunger and let it shoot it. No good? Unscrew, readjust, pop it back in.

Good? Test it at least 10 times. Good? Awesome. Now test the manual plunger by doing the same thing but shooting the ball manually before the auto plunger does. If manual is no good but auto is, you've bent the ramp unevenly. The top half is slightly different than the bottom. Be sure to adjust so it's bent evenly top to bottom.

Each adjustment cycle should take less than 30 seconds to test. It took me 6 cycles and I've got it perfect. 20 out of 20 after previously getting about 70%.

Then just put everything back in the reverse order. This whole process should take you less than 30 mins and should work for everyone.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mrgregb123.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features?tu=mrgregb123 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.