Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

Just upgraded to 1.0 today (Prem/LE), and played a few games. Two different times I made a shot to load a ball into Trooper multiball lock, and it killed the power to the flippers. Going to try and manually recreate it now to see if I can determine what is causing that.

#16 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did the power come back once the "Ball Locked" animation was over? I haven't heard of anyone with this issue yet, but if it's on purpose in 1.00 on the Prem/LE, it's a terrible idea because sometimes the posts don't get the ball and you have a ball loose while the "Ball Locked" animation is playing. That would be a disaster with dead flippers.

Yes came back. I’ve been having multiple issues all day with this game...spitting out multiple balls in the shooter lane, multi ball going and I hit an upper target (don’t know which one) and it ends the ball). I don’t know what is going on. I checked switches, reseated connectors, looked for broken wires... can’t find what is causing these issues. It’s almost as if a target and the ball drain switch are confused.

#19 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

More
Sounds like your ball trough optos are intermittent or not working right (or you have too many balls loaded in the game). Have you cycled through clearing the ball trough a few times from the menu? That shows what balls it thinks are in the trough as it cycles through. If it disagrees with reality, start debugging there.

Yes manually plunged the balls out of the trough and went into switch test mode. Rolled them back in one at a time to make sure each switch got triggered. They did.

#25 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you leave the ball trough loaded and go into the clear ball trough mode but do not unload balls, if you hit the playfield with the palm of your hand near the flippers to create vibration, to any of the ball indicators flicker (showing intermittent opto)?
If that doesn't do it, this is probably more for the tech section. I'd make a post in that section to continue.

I will try this tonight. Thank you. I gotta guess a sticky switch in the trough is causing most of these issues.

#28 5 years ago
Quoted from jk2171:

I will try this tonight. Thank you. I gotta guess a sticky switch in the trough is causing most of these issues.

Following up...I checked this last night. Banged on the playfield near the slings with my hands and nothing happened with the trough switches. I'm at a loss as to why one game I will have a perfect working game; then others I will have my turn end while I still have a ball in play. Sometimes I'll even have just one ball in play, hit a switch somewhere and the flippers die and that turn is over. Super frustrating. Part of me thinks there is so much going on at one time that the code isn't sufficient enough to cover all the possibilities? I've tested every switch individually; all register fine in test mode. My hunch is the sarcophogus switches causing this problem. Like the ball getting knocked out of there but the upper switch doesn't sense it left so I drain one of the two balls and the game thinks there was only one ball on the playfield. Is that logical?

#36 5 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

Very logical, no would be my guess as well. I believe this has happened to a few folks with the premium. If you haven’t already check out the Iron Maiden Issues thread a lot of good info in there.

Thanks, Matt.

Does anyone know how the sarcophagus lock keeps the locked ball in there? Is it held in place by a post until mummy multiball is active and available?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 16.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jk2171.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features?tu=jk2171 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.