Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from RyThom:

The music doesn't just cut out when you add service credits - it cuts out when you adjust the volume mid-game, too.

Sorry, but this is just bitching rather than a "bug".
It is not an intended purpose of the machine.
When playing the game, you should be playing the game, not trying to add service credits and adjust volume.
They have the music play during volume adjustment anyway, and if you have a key, put it on free play!!
I mean come on, you're clogging a bug thread with crap that is just not relevant.

#29 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Relevant to you or not, it is a bug. That's not expected behavior.

What's not expected behavior is people changing volume and adding service credits mid-game.

1 week later
#85 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I hope it isn't forcing me to select a new song each ball. That would be stupid.

Or just plunge the ball, and stay on the song you're on?

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

That's not solving the problem, that's telling me I can't play my machine the way I want to. Not cool. Why didn't hey remove a feature that was literally already programmed?

This is really trivial, and borderline whiney.
If you change the song, simply change it back?
And who knows, maybe the songs will interact with gameplay in a future update, and you could NEED to change songs, and it didn't make sense to prohibit it?
But yes, everyone rip on the team for this one, lol.

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I thought this thread was about "bugs, issues, and wishlist?"

Never mind, I hope they change back this major bug, issue, or wish for you.

2 weeks later
#187 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

The knock is iconic. The annoying screech is BS

The screech is iconic by now, it's been around a decade or so.., But anything to complain about I guess.

#193 5 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

quick question, is there enough new stuff from 1.01 to 1.02 to make it worth updating? I don't want to lose all the songs I changed in pinball browser unless its really worth it.

Resurrecting Multiball w add-a-Ball seems worth enough to me.

#194 5 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Screech sucks balls

Hell, I'll even give you a thumbs up on that.
Just not worth complaining about, it will not change.
Now if the sound isn't the "iconic" screech, that is a problem.
I prefer the screech over some knockers I've heard, or not heard cuz they are so weak. (Data East, a lot of other cabinet knockers)
Mousin' around always seemed to have particularly loud knocker, along with most of that era.
The "Golden Knocker Years""?

2 weeks later
#225 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Achieved a replay once. But then i noticed a bug at my very last game. The replay value was at 175M I ended the game wit 298M without getting one. So I guess replays aren't awarded correct sometimes.

When you get the replay, is will be double the next game (350m)
Then triple the next (475m), then when replay is not achieved, it goes back to the original value, or raises slightly to adjust every so often .
So perhaps you didn't notice the bump, ended your 298m game, then looked up to see the 175m value again?
This is normal behavior, all Sterns do it, easy to look up and see a replay value lower than your score,but not have gotten one.

#228 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

I checked to be sure, it still said 175m on the screen, but I definitely haven't achieved it. I ended the game with 298m and 0 credits.

Did you check during your game, or after completed?

2 weeks later
#275 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

has to be software issue. worked fine yesterday.

Sounds like the sling needs adjusted.
But do tell us after you find out.

#277 5 years ago

Yeah, the leaf switches on the slings, make sure they aren't touching tabs where they're soldered under the pf as well.

#313 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

? If Stern removed the ability to change songs after the game starts like they used to!

Actually they removed the ability TO remove the ability, to change the song, and factory setting has never been to not have it.
Personally, I could tire of a shorter song, if you are having a long game. They would just keep playing again and again.
I'm sure if it was just causing problems, and someone that has say in it really cares, it will be added back.
This reminds me of the AC/DC "why does the song always start over!!!" complaining.
In the end, it's gonna be whatever they want it to be, cause they made the game, lol

2 months later
#409 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I have had hundreds of drains in the killer left outlane ! The audit count when I checked the other day was 4 !
i think Right was 2.
Switches are registering because I get the taunting callouts on drain

I think there ar audits for this in 2 places, one works, the other doesn't

#415 5 years ago

For Jukebox I just start a game, pick a song and don't plunge.
It's almost better, because it will repeat the song when it's over, as opposed to AC/DC and Metallica that just stop.

2 months later
#469 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I thought there was a problem as no prompt was made to "hit the captive ball".

She probably says "Shoot the Sarcophagus" kind of confusing, but I really like the mode, keeps you shooting around.

#474 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

In saying that, I don't think inlanes achieve anything, perhaps that is why coders don't care ?

Yeah, all they do is activate one of the most important features of the game, "activate X"
….and there is a callout for that

#479 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Speaking of callouts, I would LOVE to have a callout for the amount of the power jackpot. Sometimes it's too hectic to look up and I know I collected it, but knowing how much it was without looking up would be awesome. They'd only have to record 1-19, then 10, 20, 30...up to 90 and the word "million" and the software could put together the clips up to 99 million. Then if you exceed 100 million, there could just be one clip for "100 Plus Million!"

I would rather keep callouts generic actually, it would be totally annoying to hear games calling out scores, where would it stop?. unless,....its,.....50 MILLION!
or ,....,......THIRRRRTTTTTYYYY MILLLLIONNNN!!!!!!
The power Jackpot is also clearly displayed before you collect it, when you collect it, and if you get a high score, After you collect it.

1 year later
#594 4 years ago

Hey, they could have made it so when you use a revive on either side, they both go away.
Although then, you could actually relight it without having to use both.

1 week later
#597 4 years ago

There’s a setting to display the tour dates or not, so I would think they let them stay. And the game doesn’t really need another update anyway.

#599 4 years ago

Depends on def. of bugs I guess

1 week later
#603 4 years ago

And attract sound, I would think

#612 3 years ago
Quoted from ktrain315:

Any rumors of a Nublar like mini game? What would you suggest if one was put in?

IF it were to happen, I would think it would be Battle the Beast, or Run to the Hills Wizard mode

2 months later
#620 3 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

I got loop jackpot going but wasn't hitting it for the life of me.

Sounds like you LIT the loop jackpot, but didn’t get the first jackpot to start the timer. The 12 seconds for hitting jackpots doesn’t begin till the first loop jackpot is scored. Just a guess, not sure about the tilt.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

$ 16.00
Wanted
$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Charles, IL
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Trade
$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

$ 24.50
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features?tu=dno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.