Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billy16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Echo this. I was one card away from NOTB. At that level only the ramps are lit for getting "EDDIE" letters and the left ramp was only redeeming the tomb awards and not awarding an EDDIE letter. It was really frustrating, as I hit the ramp enough times to have spelled Eddie, which would have allowed me to start Two Minutes to Midnight lighting the fourth Eddie card, which in turn would have lit the wizard mode, Number of the Beast... But I drained trying to get the letters from subsequent additional ramp shots. Oh well...

Wow, so that's what three lit Eddie card lights look like--cool! I figured all 4 of my Eddie Card lights must not work...

1 week later
#79 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It sounds like the problem everyone is having with the first of the two sarcophagus switches not activating. People are replacing it with a roller switch and it fixes it after a little tweaking with the new switch.

We shouldn't have to do this--Stern should be sending us all new switches unless they come up with a better solution.

#113 5 years ago
Quoted from RGR:

Might be off topic, but Flight of Icarus, how do you know when you have made enough shots to complete the mode and light a soul shard?

Looking forward to the answer.

2 weeks later
#202 5 years ago

I'll add a request. One of the criticisms that I have seen several times is that the light show is not dynamic enough compared to other newer pins. With a little more programming, it probably could pop a lot better. Might be worth a try at a little more coding on the lights, especially on the Premium and LE's. The beacon may have sounded like a big lighting bonus, but it really adds very little to the lighting effects. Now if it were to really project light around the play field, that would be very cool.

1 month later
#259 5 years ago

A shake is the only way I've been able to get it moving.

#291 5 years ago

Too bad that tune isn't in the pin!

#296 5 years ago

No way I'm downloading that--I'll take the cheat .03 is giving me!

#346 5 years ago
Quoted from Asael:

After a few tweaks my Iron Maiden LE plays perfect and I am very happy with the code.
This game is based on the Maiden comics and the handy game. With the battle against the beast it has an great end fight. And with it's ruleset and the game code it has a good story that connects all the different modes together. The story and animations reminds me of old arcade games like the old Mortal Kombat games. But why is there no intro for this story in the attract mode? Something that puts you in the world. After a defeat the hero Eddie has to collect his soul shards to fight again the beast. He got help from the clairvoant. There should be a text that explains the story just like the intro of old arcade games. It could be a comercial for the comics or the handy game in the attract mode. I think that would be realy cool or they could use the trailer for the handy game:
Or they could ask if they could use the first seven pages of the comic book as an intro. All this could be a good way to promote the comic and the handy game. And there won't be anymore asking of new players what this chick (clairvoant) has to do with Iron Maiden. It's a franchise, why don't they use it more?

Now this is a really cool idea!

2 months later
#411 5 years ago

I'm hoping they surprise us with a couple of new tunes.

1 month later
#444 5 years ago

That is one of my favorite rules--Mummy picks right back up where you left off if you start it again--very cool. I wish Play with Madness was easier to start--I think that is my favorite mode of all of them. For me to get to PWM I have to hit the Loop Jackpot--so I've been working harder to get that on each game.

3 weeks later
#455 5 years ago

A weird one on an LE with the newest code--hit the first orange arrow shot to bust Eddie out of a manacle, and all the orange arrows turned off as if the mode was over. That never happened on any of the other codes.

#468 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You hit the orange arrow and the other ones go off and the captive ball lights up, then hit that and the arrows come back. Hit another arrow and the drop targets light up. Hit all 3 and the arrows light up again.

Thanks for that. I guess I thought there was a problem as no prompt was made to "hit the captive ball".

#470 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

She probably says "Shoot the Sarcophagus" kind of confusing, but I really like the mode, keeps you shooting around.

I didn't want to try and spell that...you are right. All the arrows went dark, no callout, I guess I never noticed that before. My favorite mode other than Play with Madness.

Also, I've noticed that the Icarus scoring is much better now with the new code.

2 months later
#531 5 years ago

Just scored a billion something. Pretty sure there must be a major bug for a hack like me to do that . Did finally get a level 2 Eddie card, and scored enough to play Madness--my favorite mode (so far).

1 week later
#544 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

I'm guessing the Lv2 Eddie card was either Trooper or Cyborg? Getting enough JPs to reach Lv2 card, especially with 3x scoring running, and maybe super slings (which you would have qualified from Tomb Treasure 2) can easily rack up enough points to pass a billion.
[quoted image]

Great guess, it was a Level 2 Trooper card. Wish I could do that more often (or maybe just again)!

#546 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's way overdue, but given that the last few Stern updates have included the new OS, I think it will finally be arriving soon to deliver the new OS at the same time.

Hmmm...I must have missed this news--what does the new OS offer?

6 months later
#582 4 years ago

Post moved to the club thread.

5 months later
#595 4 years ago

More code than I was expecting (due to the current situation) has been released recently, so some work is still being done. Hopefully our update is coming soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Trade
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Merrimack, NH
$ 24.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider billy16.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features?tu=billy16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.