Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#135 5 years ago

If you add a player to the game, while starting Trooper-Multiball. You are playing a single ball multiball (Prem/Le)

1 week later
#144 5 years ago

New code has arrived!

V1.02.0 - July 3, 2018
======================
- Trooper Multiball - fixed issues with Trooper intro not launching balls into play and sometimes ending the ball without ever launching balls or starting ball save
- Trooper Multiball - fixed an issue where the 3rd lock would conflict with the Number of the Beast lit shots when you have Up/Down Ramp disabled, the Number of the Beast will be started in this case
- Trooper Multiball - hitting Add-A-Ball during the grace period will now restart the mode
- Trooper Multiball - fixed an issue where starting the mulitball stacked with a single ball mode doesn't award you the shot for the stacked mode if it is lit on the orbit
- Mummy Multiball - fixed an issue with Sarcophagus Jackpots not awarding playfield multiplier
- Mummy Multiball - adding callouts for Sarcophagus Jackpots for Triple and Quintuple Jackpots when multiplied by playfield multiplier
- Mummy Multiball - hitting Add-A-Ball during the grace period will now restart the mode
- Mummy Multiball - Super Jackpot now blinks center arrow red (along with Pharaoh Target and under ramp flasher light show)
- Timed Battle Modes - fixed an issue with timed modes that are killed by restarting the game (via long press of the start button), would not completely kill their timers
- Can I Play with Madness - fixed an issue where grace period shots to the scoop will bring up the lock timer to countdown and the panel never goes away when it expires
- Can I Play with Madness - hitting Add-A-Ball during the grace period will now restart the mode
- Guardian Diverter - fixed an issue where disabling only the Sarcophagus Motor would not allow the diverter to open to make the shot into the tomb
- Revive - fixed issues with revive taking a ball away when the ball saver was running during certain modes
- Skill Shot - fixed an issue where it was possible to hit 2 Secret Skill Shots on the same ball, only one allowed
- Super Skill Shot - hitting the mini loop can now extend the Super Skill Shot timer and increases the award for finishing the shot
- Secret Skill Shots - fixed an issue where plunging the Big Loop would not invalidate Secret Skill Shots from the inlane / outlane
- Center Up/Down Ramp - now formatting tech alerts properly, showing disabled status in test, and allowing operator to change disabled adjustment within test
- Sarcophagus Motor - now formatting tech alerts properly, showing disabled status in test, and allowing operator to change disabled adjustment within test
- Guardian Diverter Motor - now formatting tech alerts properly, showing disabled status in test, and allowing operator to change disabled adjustment within test
- Score Frame - fix credits overlap with the score frame when you have partial credits
- Sound - updated Big Loop and Mini Loop entry sound effects
- Speech - added more callouts to the game as well as the sound test
- Balanced skill shot scoring
- Added "dirty pool" callout and effect for aiballs landing in sarcophagus. It will also credit the player for an instant lock.

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'BONUS COUNTDOWN USES SHAKER' - defaults to NO, turn to YES for a shaker effect during bonus countdown
- added 'SECRET SKILLSHOTS' - defaults to YES, turn to NO to disable all secret skill shots (defaults to NO in competition mode)
- changed 'AUTO REPLAY START' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'DYNAMIC REPLAY START' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'REPLAY LEVEL #1' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'REPLAY LEVEL #2' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'REPLAY LEVEL #3' - maximum value to 1B
- changed 'REPLAY LEVEL #4' - maximum value to 1B

3 weeks later
#223 5 years ago

Was playing a LE on location. Played like 3-4 games. Achieved a replay once. But then i noticed a bug at my very last game. The replay value was at 175M I ended the game wit 298M without getting one. So I guess replays aren't awarded correct sometimes.

#227 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

So perhaps you didn't notice the bump, ended your 298m game, then looked up to see the 175m value again?

I checked to be sure, it still said 175m on the screen, but I definitely haven't achieved it. I ended the game with 298m and 0 credits.

#229 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Did you check during your game, or after completed?

After.

#231 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It just dawned on me that you may have been at a location game that had the replay award set to points or an extra ball.

I know the operator, I take care of his games. I clean and fix them and do code updates. Everything is set to standard settings except for the coin/credit settings. It must definitely be some bug. I won replays earlier that day. But at my very last game I didn’t.

#246 5 years ago
Quoted from Kevkat:

Not a bug, as DNO said. Stern machines are set to do this by default...
Kevin

Does make sense. Well im not that familiar with Stern. As I mostly own WMS games and my only Stern is GB. I never noticed that on my GB... I thought Sterns replay system is exactly the same as WMS. WMS is using some sort of dynamic replay boost.

1 week later
#294 5 years ago

V1.04.0 - August 15, 2018
=========================
- fixed an issue introduced in 1.03.0 that would complete lit modes when draining a ball without even starting the mode

#298 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha! That was fast!

Definately not as slow as GB update is doing

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Trade
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
$ 130.00
Flipper Parts
Pin Monk
Flipper parts
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
$ 24.50
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Midway-Man.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features?tu=Midway-Man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.