1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 585 posts
  • 133 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by hiho
  • Topic is favorited by 39 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 10 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Ramp Switch (resized).png
iron-maiden-pinball-egyptian-archway-1_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Electronmagic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#524 8 months ago
Quoted from busa32927:

after owning the game and getting over it i feel that there are some serious issues in the game. not to burst anyones bubble on this but here is my opinion of the code. well it very boring. its a grind all the time. gotta hit so many pops, targets etc. over and over. the modes are meh. shoot the same things over and over. oh yeah mini wizard modes feel no different than any other mode. shoot all the shots over and over. i want the modes to have me do something different than what i already had to do in the pyramids. and ramp ramp ramp ramp gets old really fast. at first i really enjoyed the game and i still do. it just got old really fast. i hope they can revamp the mini wizards and eddie shots.

I think many of these comments could be cut and pasted for any machine. Maiden has 14 shots, and I think the code spreads them out pretty good. I've had other pinball machines with as few as four shots!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Electronmagic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside