Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg
There are 664 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.
#401 5 years ago

Does anyone else get static every once in awhile with 1.05? Seems like when callouts are layered, like sarcophogus lock along with battle start

#402 5 years ago

Can we have a
Midnight Madness mode please Stern.
Something unique to The Beast perhaps ?

Also im not sure if IMDN got any Easter eggs as such ?

Something unique to add to the awesomeness of this game would be cool

Many owners are getting over the honeymoon phase now and a little extra or surprise to put this game over the top would be appreciated by all.

#403 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Also im not sure if IMDN got any Easter eggs as such ?

Have you found all the super secret skill shots? I bet you haven't hit the MXV one.

#404 5 years ago

Had another weird one. Got a super loop jackpot for like 15 million then hit the right orbit, which was flashing green and red (trooper lock and treasure?). It locked the ball, got that animation, but did NOT get the treasure and it never let the lock post down, despite shaking, jiggling, bouncing the machine to loosen the post if it was stuck. Had to wait for ball search to release the ball.

1 week later
#405 5 years ago

Why is there a test for a lockdown bar button light (R-G-B, even) on the IM specific diag LED tests when no version no Iron Maiden has a button on the lockdown bar?

#406 5 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Have you found all the super secret skill shots? I bet you haven't hit the MXV one.

Which one is MXV ?

From Vic's thread

Super Secret Skill Shots:
1. [Updated for 1.02] Soft plunge straight into the left outlane. Value: 20 Million points + 10 sec ball save! (also works with a full plunge around the orbit that goes into the left outlane immediately)
2. Full plunge then 3 orbits in a row off upper right flipper. 15 Million + 10 sec ball save!
3. Hold Left flipper up, full plunge, and one time shot to the orb. 10 Million, plus boost power jackpot X
4. Hit regular skill shot target then immediately hit the right orbit. Value: (Sorry, don't remember, I was shocked when this happened)
5. Soft plunge to flipper without hitting a switch, then hit the bullseye. Value 6 Million + 10 sec ball save!
6. [Same in 1.02] Soft plunge to left flipper then hit right orbit. 6 Million + 10 Seconds ball save
7. Soft plunge straight into left inlane. Value 5 Million + 10 sec ball save!

#407 5 years ago

Not that this is critical,

Left and Right outlane audits do not count properly on my LE

I have had hundreds of drains in the killer left outlane ! The audit count when I checked the other day was 4 !
i think Right was 2.
Switches are registering because I get the taunting callouts on drain

#408 5 years ago

1.06 this month perhaps ?

#409 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I have had hundreds of drains in the killer left outlane ! The audit count when I checked the other day was 4 !
i think Right was 2.
Switches are registering because I get the taunting callouts on drain

I think there ar audits for this in 2 places, one works, the other doesn't

#410 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

1.06 this month perhaps ?

Let's hope so. They have a lot of niggly things to clean up.

#411 5 years ago

I'm hoping they surprise us with a couple of new tunes.

#412 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

I think there ar audits for this in 2 places, one works, the other doesn't

Thanks
I will have a look

#413 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I'm hoping they surprise us with a couple of new tunes.

And Jukebox

#414 5 years ago

And the ability to remove song selection after the first ball. Like they used to have.

#415 5 years ago

For Jukebox I just start a game, pick a song and don't plunge.
It's almost better, because it will repeat the song when it's over, as opposed to AC/DC and Metallica that just stop.

#416 5 years ago

hello
what is the "? master "

thanks

IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpgIMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
#417 5 years ago
Quoted from metwurcht:

hello
what is the "? master "
thanks
[quoted image]

Mystery Master?

#418 5 years ago

If we're listing wishes, It would be nice to integrate the shaker code with the machine guns and a few other spots in game pay.

#419 5 years ago
Quoted from bigduke6:

If we're listing wishes, It would be nice to integrate the shaker code with the machine guns and a few other spots in game pay.

I'll add that machine gun suggestion to the wishlist, but you'll have to be more specific about "few other spots" to get those added, too!

#420 5 years ago
Quoted from metwurcht:

hello
what is the "? master "
thanks
[quoted image]

This is for how many times you hit the standup above the left inlane after 'shatzing' the left inlane.
If you do this in a mode it helps progress, out of a mode it lights one of the 'x's to progress towards playfield multiplier.

My record is 7, although mainly got during multiball, rather than true shatzing.

#421 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

This is for how many times you hit the standup above the left inlane after 'shatzing' the left inlane.
If you do this in a mode it helps progress, out of a mode it lights one of the 'x's to progress towards playfield multiplier.
My record is 7, although mainly got during multiball, rather than true shatzing.

ok thanks

it is therefore to hit the target of the tombstone through the left inlane ,

#422 5 years ago

That's the intention - yes. But in multiball if you trigger the left inlane with 1 ball, and then hit the target with another, it can't differentiate and awards it as a 'shatz'

#423 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

That's the intention - yes. But in multiball if you trigger the left inlane with 1 ball, and then hit the target with another, it can't differentiate and awards it as a 'shatz'

it s done . merci mec !

IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpgIMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpgIMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpgIMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
#424 5 years ago

My auto launch is driving me insane !

Originally auto launch was fine (make loop easy) for about 30 minutes. Then it would get lazy after the game warmed up.

After checking mech a finding all appeared to be okay, my distributor send me a new launch coil.

I replace the coil and sleeve and its worse its crap even when cold now.
Coil at factory default 255 Max power.

Ball is resting on prongs fine.
Mech appears good.

The game sucks when ball wont make loop !

Any ideas please guys ?

#425 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Originally auto launch was fine (make loop easy) for about 30 minutes. Then it would get lazy after the game warmed up.
After checking mech a finding all appeared to be okay, my distributor send me a new launch coil.
Mech appears good.
Any ideas please guys ?

Did you try the washer adjustment?

#426 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did you try the washer adjustment?

Under the upper right guide ?

Not as yet, I will though.

Just seems the coil does not have enough grunt to kick the ball hard enough ?

Power level setting seem to make no difference

#427 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Under the upper right guide ?
Not as yet, I will though.
Just seems the coil does not have enough grunt to kick the ball hard enough ?
Power level setting seem to make no difference

This is really something better for the iron maiden issues thread. We can continue there if you want to post there:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues

#428 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Mech appears good.
Any ideas please guys ?

Might sound silly, but do you have any protection down on your shooter lane? I put a removable type mylar on mine and the auto plunger went bonkers, even though the manual plunger worked fine. I double checked I laid it down super flat and it was. Works fine in some of my other machines without issue. As soon as I pulled it out of imdn the auto plunger worked perfect again.

Oops my bad I see this topic went else where.

2 weeks later
#429 5 years ago

Code usually drops second week of the month
10 days to go
IMDN Code update for Christmas please Stern

#430 5 years ago

Not sure the exact reasons this happened but:

Started Icarus, then started Mummy MB, had 2x playfield running.

Hit mystery award standup - which gave add more time (assume it was either Icarus or 2x playfield).

Drained down to single ball, really quickly

Screen showed mummy multiball 300,000 for a looooong time.

Timers in Icarus were frozen and I proceeded to play until Icarus was well over 150mil, before draining the ball. Timer didn't count down at all, so I was stuck in that mode with no way to end or collect, without draining or tilting.

#431 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Hit mystery award standup - which gave add more time (assume it was either Icarus or 2x playfield).
Timers in Icarus were frozen and I proceeded to play until Icarus was well over 150mil, before draining the ball. Timer didn't count down at all, so I was stuck in that mode with no way to end or collect, without draining or tilting.

Added this to the bug listing in the OP.

#432 5 years ago
Quoted from WJxxxx:

Maybe related or not, but I notice sometimes that some display effects or callouts can get way behind in processing. For example, I could hit a mystery and not see the animation or callout for 5 - 15 seconds after I've hit it. I suppose if things got far enough behind that it could lead to other issues.

Rob

#433 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Maybe related or not, but I notice sometimes that some display effects or callouts can get way behind in processing. For example, I could hit a mystery and not see the animation or callout for 5 - 15 seconds after I've hit it. I suppose if things got far enough behind that it could lead to other issues.
Rob

Yeah, I've seen that too. Not often, but from time to time.

2 weeks later
#434 5 years ago

Revive is still bugged. I was in a mode (Aces High, I think, but can't remember). Revive was active on both outlanes, and the ball save was also active because it was the start of the mode. The ball went down one of the outlanes, and the callout indicated that I was getting the ball back, so I lost my Revive. That should be fixed because Revive is hard to get as it is (for me, anyway).

#435 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Revive is still bugged. I was in a mode (Aces High, I think, but can't remember). Revive was active on both outlanes, and the ball save was also active because it was the start of the mode. The ball went down one of the outlanes, and the callout indicated that I was getting the ball back, so I lost my Revive. That should be fixed because Revive is hard to get as it is (for me, anyway).

Added this to the bug list in the OP. It's an ongoing problem they've improved, but it sounds like they haven't conquered. Just to be sure, you're running 1.04, right?

#436 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Added this to the bug list in the OP. It's an ongoing problem they've improved, but it sounds like they haven't conquered. Just to be sure, you're running 1.04, right?

No, 1.05

#437 5 years ago

Haha, brain fart. Updated the OP.

#438 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha, brain fart. Updated the OP.

I had some pinball-noob co workers over friday night for a staff gaming night. I was surprised that after a short while they were even complaining about Flight Of Icarus being too hard. I think this mode needs to change.

Rob

#439 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I had some pinball-noob co workers over friday night for a staff gaming night. I was surprised that after a short while they were even complaining about Flight Of Icarus being too hard. I think this mode needs to change.
Rob

It's one of the most rewarding modes, though. If you can dial in the left right/right left ramp combo flow you can get huge points, especially with a multiplier going. That said, it's my least favorite mode because I rarely get the flow going to do that.

#440 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's one of the most rewarding modes, though. If you can dial in the left right/right left ramp combo flow you can get huge points, especially with a multiplier going. That said, it's my least favorite mode because I rarely get the flow going to do that.

Most rewarding doesn't make it fun though. And from a pinball noob point, it's not very playable. Even for me if I miss a shot and the ball is on the wrong flipper, I just wait for the combo to time out and try again. Meh!

Rob

#441 5 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Most rewarding doesn't make it fun though. And from a pinball noob point, it's not very playable. Even for me if I miss a shot and the ball is on the wrong flipper, I just wait for the combo to time out and try again. Meh!
Rob

I usually line up Mummy Multiball with Icarus. If I don't, I will usually shoot the left ramp as usual and skip shooting the right. It's the only mode that I half ignore, which is a shame. It is a pretty crap mode given the difficulty of the right ramp. That being said, I usually have the mummy/icarus combo 50% of the time, and the mode is great with that combo. They should have made Icarus the 2-ball instead of Aces.

#442 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

I usually line up Mummy Multiball with Icarus. If I don't, I will usually shoot the left ramp as usual and skip shooting the right. It's the only mode that I half ignore, which is a shame. It is a pretty crap mode given the difficulty of the right ramp. That being said, I usually have the mummy/icarus combo 50% of the time, and the mode is great with that combo. They should have made Icarus the 2-ball instead of Aces.

I used to do this, but found that it messed up both MMB and Icarus in my games too many balls to manage messing up objectives. I do Icarus straight now, ditto MMB.

#443 5 years ago

Shooting ramps during MMB adds a ball, so I find they work well together. Nail ramps until miss, hit captive ball, repeat. When Icarus ends, nail spinner/captive ball until MMB is complete. To top it off, on average, I end up with MMB at least twice per game, so if it's not done, I'll finish up.

#444 5 years ago

That is one of my favorite rules--Mummy picks right back up where you left off if you start it again--very cool. I wish Play with Madness was easier to start--I think that is my favorite mode of all of them. For me to get to PWM I have to hit the Loop Jackpot--so I've been working harder to get that on each game.

3 weeks later
#445 5 years ago

How hard is it to change the screen order in attract mode (answer:not hard)? That was an EASY bug to fix, but the score board is still wrong if you fast forward the screens. It skips one screen entirely if you're fast forwarding with the flipper buttons.

#446 5 years ago

Had a weird game. Had a ball locked for mummy, then got a stuck ball so ball searched. While the search was happening I was able to hit the captive ball which released the mummy locked ball but did not start mummy.

Then, I hit the captive ball with these two balls flailing everywhere enough times to actually start mummy. Game kicked out a third ball, and went to bonus after 2/3 of the balls were drained. Pesky! I'm sure if I drained one while I had two on the field it would have gone to bonus as well.

Later, during a trooper multi ball auto plunge, I soft plunged the third ball (2nd of the auto plunges) to try and hit the skill shot target. Accidentally plunged it to the left outlane instead (like a super secret skill shot). Game kicked out a replacement third ball...and then gave me the ball back from the outlane, so started trooper with 4 balls. Hit the cannon shot for a 5th. When I went back to 1 ball, it didn't go to bonus. This isn't intended, is it???

#447 5 years ago
Quoted from GatoDelFuego:

Had a weird game. Had a ball locked for mummy, then got a stuck ball so ball searched. While the search was happening I was able to hit the captive ball which released the mummy locked ball but did not start mummy.
Then, I hit the captive ball with these two balls flailing everywhere enough times to actually start mummy. Game kicked out a third ball, and went to bonus after 2/3 of the balls were drained. Pesky! I'm sure if I drained one while I had two on the field it would have gone to bonus as well.
Later, during a trooper multi ball auto plunge, I soft plunged the third ball (2nd of the auto plunges) to try and hit the skill shot target. Accidentally plunged it to the left outlane instead (like a super secret skill shot). Game kicked out a replacement third ball...and then gave me the ball back from the outlane, so started trooper with 4 balls. Hit the cannon shot for a 5th. When I went back to 1 ball, it didn't go to bonus. This isn't intended, is it???

Yeah, there's definitely a bug in 1.06 related to that as I had something similar happen. Details are sketchy for me, but I was in a mode (Trooper I think but can't guarantee it). A ball auto-launched, and went out the left drain while Revive was active. I paid attention to see if I'd lose my Revive even though the timer was still on for free balls -- I was happy to see that Revive stayed lit, but then two balls launched instead of one. I'm pretty sure it's a bug, but will try to recreate it later in order to confirm.

#448 5 years ago
Quoted from GatoDelFuego:

Pro or Prem/LE?

#450 5 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

"Had a ball locked for mummy"

Ha. Careful reading FTW.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.50
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

Machine - For Sale
Lake Elsinore, CA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 664 posts in this topic. You are on page 9 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features/page/9 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.