Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg
There are 664 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.
#251 5 years ago

Hi, I’ve read all 5 pages and haven’t found my problem listed but excuse me if it has been - Premium ver 1.02
This is a consistent problem which I believe is software related - during any game after starting aces high the mummy captive ball doesn’t register any hits no matter how hard.
I have a ball locked in sarcophagus and I could have a few letters already lit, once I finish aces high the red sarcophagus light is on and whatever mummy letters I have previously hit but it won’t register again for that ball, or any remaining balls until game over.
Start another game and works fine everytime and all game as long as I don’t play aces high.
This happens all the time and the game is powered off every day.
Should be an easy one to check.
Thanks

#252 5 years ago
Quoted from Beowulfz07:

Hi, I’ve read all 5 pages and haven’t found my problem listed but excuse me if it has been - Premium ver 1.02
This is a consistent problem which I believe is software related - during any game after starting aces high the mummy captive ball doesn’t register any hits no matter how hard.
I have a ball locked in sarcophagus and I could have a few letters already lit, once I finish aces high the red sarcophagus light is on and whatever mummy letters I have previously hit but it won’t register again for that ball, or any remaining balls until game over.
Start another game and works fine everytime and all game as long as I don’t play aces high.
This happens all the time and the game is powered off every day.
Should be an easy one to check.
Thanks

This sounds like hardware to me. If it was software, I can't imagine LOTS of LE owners wouldn't be loud about it. That's a pretty major thing to stop working that would surely be noticed. That, plus the switches in that assembly (both the newton ball and the captive area top switch are NOTORIOUSLY flaky as they came from the factory.

Did you get the replacement newton ball post for under the playfield that's pointy?

#253 5 years ago

Just went back to 0.97, still no display
I contacted my distributor and i am getting a new display
Heard about a gotg le with the same problem

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg
#254 5 years ago
Quoted from Vreuls:

Just went back to 0.97, still no display
I contacted my distributor and i am getting a new display
Heard about a gotg le with the same problem
[quoted image]

That sucks, but thanks for following up.

#255 5 years ago

There's a bug with the scoreboard display on my Pro. Can someone verify it on the LE/Pre?

You can use the left and right flipper buttons to move forward and backwards in the high scores list. When using the right flipper to advance, the score board skips over a screen. So going forward with the right flipper we see the following:

Screen 1: Flight of Icarus Champion/FOI Combo King/Hallowed Be Thy Name Champion
Screen 2: Aces High Champion/Aces High Air Ace/Two Mins To Midnight Champion

When on Screen 2, if you use the left flipper to go back a screen, rather than getting Screen 1, you get:

Screen 3: Hallowed Be Thy Name Escape Artist/Rime of the Ancient Mariner Champion/Fear of the Dark Champion

Going back from Screen 3 brings you to Screen 1.

If you watch very closely, it looks like what's happening is that when on Screen 1 and you hit the right flipper, the screen immediately changes to Screen 3 (i.e. the missing screen) and then scrolls to Screen 2.

#256 5 years ago

I would love the game to give you more feedback when you hit the center three-switch target. When I hit it I have no idea which part of the target I hit. How about a visual on the screen with the hit segment lit, points displayed, and callouts? I think I did hear one "bullseye!" callout once, but not anything for the other rings.

#257 5 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

I would love the game to give you more feedback when you hit the center three-switch target. When I hit it I have no idea which part of the target I hit. How about a visual on the screen with the hit segment lit, points displayed, and callouts? I think I did hear one "bullseye!" callout once, but not anything for the other rings.

I get at least three callouts: "bullseye, good shot and great shot". Maybe more.

#258 5 years ago

What's the proven solution to eliminate the ball getting stuck in the orbit, after the up-post stops it on the Prem/LE? I know this was discussed but there are a million posts to sift through....Thanks.

#259 5 years ago

A shake is the only way I've been able to get it moving.

#260 5 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

What's the proven solution to eliminate the ball getting stuck in the orbit, after the up-post stops it on the Prem/LE? I know this was discussed but there are a million posts to sift through....Thanks.

Truffle shuffle while keeping both hands on the flippers. Works every time, but you may get some strange looks on location.

#261 5 years ago

For me it's a non-issue (other than a minor annoyance). When others play, they abandon the game as they don't know where the ball went and the ball search doesn't free it. Anyone have a good fix?

#262 5 years ago

When I turn the LE on the game it may take 5 or 6 goes for the screen to load up, I can hear the game trying to load up however nothing appears on the screen.

Turning it off and on fixes it, happens 50 % of the time, last night it took 13 goes to fully initialise.

Most probably need a CPU board replacement.

#263 5 years ago

The Definitive Guide to Fixing the Plunger Not Making the Loop

First we want to make access and fast adjustments quick and simple:

(Less than 5 minutes to do the following)

1. Remove the nut and washer from the right ramp wireform at the slingshot.
2. Remove the screw attaching the wireform further up. Then remove the wireform.
3. Remove the nut holding the right plastic (the one with the blue flasher).
4. Remove the bolt further up the plastic (the one that held the wireform on) by simply unscrewing it.
5. Unplug the flasher under the game and remove the plastic assembly.

Now we have easy access to make rapid adjustments after each test.

1. Unscrew the two screws at the plunger that hold the bubble level on.
2. Unscrew the nut under the playfield that attaches the ball guide to the playfield.
3. Unscrew the right side screw from the exit gate and rotate it out of the way.
4. Unscrew the hex screw next to the bulb (red on premium/le, white on pro) at the end of the ball guide. Carefully lift out the ball guide.

Now you make adjustments. You'll find the rail is easily bendable so adjustments should be subtle. IMPORTANT: The ball trajectory is affected not just by the curve at the very end of the ball guide but by the slight curve further down as well so where you bend it matters. I suggest working towards the end.

Now all you have to do is adjust, place the ball guide back in and screw in just the hex nut next to the bulb.

Next, in attract mode drop a ball in the plunger and let it shoot it. No good? Unscrew, readjust, pop it back in.

Good? Test it at least 10 times. Good? Awesome. Now test the manual plunger by doing the same thing but shooting the ball manually before the auto plunger does. If manual is no good but auto is, you've bent the ramp unevenly. The top half is slightly different than the bottom. Be sure to adjust so it's bent evenly top to bottom.

Each adjustment cycle should take less than 30 seconds to test. It took me 6 cycles and I've got it perfect. 20 out of 20 after previously getting about 70%.

Then just put everything back in the reverse order. This whole process should take you less than 30 mins and should work for everyone.

#264 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

2. Remove the screw attaching the wireform further up. Then remove the wireform.
4. Remove the bolt further up the plastic (the one that held the wireform on) by simply unscrewing it.
2. Unscrew the nut under the playfield that attaches the ball guide to the playfield.
3. Unscrew the right side screw from the exit gate and rotate it out of the way.
4. Unscrew the hex screw next to the bulb (red on premium/le, white on pro) at the end of the ball guide. Carefully lift out the ball guide.
Now you make adjustments. You'll find the rail is easily bendable so adjustments should be subtle. IMPORTANT: The ball trajectory is affected not just by the curve at the very end of the ball guide but by the slight curve further down as well so where you bend it matters. I suggest working towards the end.
Now all you have to do is adjust, place the ball guide back in and screw in just the hex nut next to the bulb.
Next, in attract mode drop a ball in the plunger and let it shoot it. No good? Unscrew, readjust, pop it back in.
Good? Test it at least 10 times. Good? Awesome. Now test the manual plunger by doing the same thing but shooting the ball manually before the auto plunger does. If manual is no good but auto is, you've bent the ramp unevenly. The top half is slightly different than the bottom. Be sure to adjust so it's bent evenly top to bottom.
Each adjustment cycle should take less than 30 seconds to test. It took me 6 cycles and I've got it perfect. 20 out of 20 after previously getting about 70%.
Then just put everything back in the reverse order. This whole process should take you less than 30 mins and should work for everyone.

Very good info. I would put this in its own thread with a picture or three for maximum visibility.

#265 5 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Raise the playfield and adjust the resting position of the up pin to get it as flush with the playfield as you can. Mine wasn't setup right at all. In fact the adjustment nut was completely loose. You may want to do the same with the drop target bank if your ball gets caught there. For me it was 3/4 turn on both screws and never an issue since.

#266 5 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

When I turn the LE on the game it may take 5 or 6 goes for the screen to load up, I can hear the game trying to load up however nothing appears on the screen.
Turning it off and on fixes it, happens 50 % of the time, last night it took 13 goes to fully initialise.
Most probably need a CPU board replacement.

Call Stern tech support. Could be a number of things, they'll know.

#267 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Then wax your playfiled, nudge your game or look at it funny, and repeat the entire process above. Once every two weeks should keep you in check.

#268 5 years ago

I just noticed this post by Mr. Elwin himself on the www.tiltforums.com site where he list differences in the IMDN sw between 1.02 and the build at pinburgh. Should provide a nice preview of the fixes we can expect in the next public release:

-----------------------------------
FYI Iron maiden code that will be running at Pinburgh will have the following changes from the current 1.02.

Aces High - fixed an issue where destroying the 2nd bomber during the grace period will start a roving shot in the mode that never ends for all players
Aces High - initial jackpot scores are boosted by 500K
Aces High - fixed a display issue where the playfield multiplier was being applied to the base value instead of the total (no effect on final scoring)
Aces High - fixed a display issue where jackpot scoring equation would not be correct after first Super Jackpot (no effect on final scoring)
Soul Shard - fixed an issue where the Tomb Award would not light after spotting a random Soul Shard through Mystery Orb Level 3 (after 2 Minutes to Midnight)
Trooper Multiball - added missing Beast 1x Jackpot callouts
Trooper Multiball - boosted volumes of selected trooper speech
Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the ‘Showtime’ speech was getting called when you drain into lighting Cyborg Multiball
2 Minutes to Midnight - changed background font color to red for more contrast
Mode Totals - fixed an issue where mode totals were excluding the values of shots made in the grace period
Eddie Cards - Trooper Level 2 card is easier, can now be collected by making any 5x Jackpot shot OR lighting all shots for 3x Jackpot
Revive - when balls are being launched into play and Revive triggers, no revive will be taken and ball saver will be extended 4 seconds with no grace period
Score Frame - fixed a rare issue when adding a player during Bonus countup results in temporarily displaying 0000 scores for all players and overlapping text
Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to ‘0’ between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says
-------------------

The most awesome of these is the "Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to ‘0’ between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says" which has been my nemesis since I got my LE!

So happy!

#269 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

I just noticed this post by Mr. Elwin himself on the www.tiltforums.com site where he list differences in the IMDN sw between 1.02 and the build at pinburgh. Should provide a nice preview of the fixes we can expect in the next public release:
-----------------------------------
FYI Iron maiden code that will be running at Pinburgh will have the following changes from the current 1.02.
Aces High - fixed an issue where destroying the 2nd bomber during the grace period will start a roving shot in the mode that never ends for all players
Aces High - initial jackpot scores are boosted by 500K
Aces High - fixed a display issue where the playfield multiplier was being applied to the base value instead of the total (no effect on final scoring)
Aces High - fixed a display issue where jackpot scoring equation would not be correct after first Super Jackpot (no effect on final scoring)
Soul Shard - fixed an issue where the Tomb Award would not light after spotting a random Soul Shard through Mystery Orb Level 3 (after 2 Minutes to Midnight)
Trooper Multiball - added missing Beast 1x Jackpot callouts
Trooper Multiball - boosted volumes of selected trooper speech
Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the ‘Showtime’ speech was getting called when you drain into lighting Cyborg Multiball
2 Minutes to Midnight - changed background font color to red for more contrast
Mode Totals - fixed an issue where mode totals were excluding the values of shots made in the grace period
Eddie Cards - Trooper Level 2 card is easier, can now be collected by making any 5x Jackpot shot OR lighting all shots for 3x Jackpot
Revive - when balls are being launched into play and Revive triggers, no revive will be taken and ball saver will be extended 4 seconds with no grace period
Score Frame - fixed a rare issue when adding a player during Bonus countup results in temporarily displaying 0000 scores for all players and overlapping text
Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to ‘0’ between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says
-------------------
The most awesome of these is the "Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to ‘0’ between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says" which has been my nemesis since I got my LE!
So happy!

Yeah its all nice,

Wish they were ready to release, was kinda hoping it would be in week 1 of August.

Oh well, 1.03 must be close now

#270 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Yeah its all nice,
Wish they were ready to release, was kinda hoping it would be in week 1 of August.
Oh well, 1.03 must be close now

Probably zipping up some of the glitches found since then to get a cleaner release. They've been very attentive to the bug list, which is nice.

#271 5 years ago

Awesome !

Thanks Team IMDN

V1.03.0 - August 9, 2018
=======================
- Playfield Validation - "LOAD RAMP" switch will now set valid playfield
- Attract Mode - added tutorial videos that explain how to start Battle Mode, Mummy Multiball, and Trooper Mulitball
- Mainplay - added additional text that tells players to shoot for white arrrows when EDDIE is not spelled yet
- Combos / Deathblows - base score changed from 250K to 500K
- Combos / Deathblows - active combos are indicated by a pulsing right side flasher (faster pulses for higher combo active)
- Combos - making a 6-way combo can now light the Tomb Award once per game
- Deathblows - added flasher light effect when you collect a deathblow
- Aces High - fixed an issue where destroying the 2nd bomber during the grace period will start a roving shot in the mode that never ends for all players
- Aces High - initial jackpot scores are boosted by 500K
- Aces High - fixed a display issue where the playfield multiplier was being applied to the base value instead of the total (no effect on final scoring)
- Aces High - fixed a display issue where jackpot scoring equation would not be correct after first Super Jackpot (no effect on final scoring)
- Fear of the Dark - fixed an issue where the Spinner Bank display effect would sometimes show up when the mode is not running
- Soul Shard - fixed an issue where the Tomb Award would not light after spotting a random Soul Shard through Mystery Orb Level 3 (after 2 Minutes to Midnight)
- Mummy Multiball - fixed an issue when the mode ends with a ball in the sarcophagus, it will no longer trigger M-U-M-M-Y letters or Cyborg Multiball if it is lit when unloading
- Trooper Multiball - added missing Beast 1x Jackpot callouts
- Trooper Multiball - boosted volumes of selected trooper speech
- Trooper Multiball - added flasher light show when Super Jackpot is hit
- Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the 'Showtime' speech was getting called when you drain into lighting Cyborg Multiball
- Cyborg Multiball - added flasher light show when Cyborg Jackpot is hit
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - changed background font color to red for more contrast
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - instructions text for Super Jackpot is now broken into two lines to make it larger on-screen, text color changed to yellow for contrast
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - added flasher light show when Super Jackpot is hit
- Number of the Beast - instructions text now added to explain rules during intro and during the mode
- Number of the Beast - score for defeating the Beast changed from 50M to 100M
- Mode Totals - fixed an issue where mode totals were excluding the values of shots made in the grace period
- Eddie Cards - Trooper Level 2 card is easier, can now be collected by making any 5x Jackpot shot OR lighting all shots for 3x Jackpot
- Revive - when balls are being launched into play and Revive triggers, no revive will be taken and ball saver will be extended 4 seconds with no grace period
- Score Frame - fixed a rare issue when adding a player during Bonus countup results in temporarily displaying 0000 scores for all players and overlapping text
- Sound - added playfield multiplier activate sound
- Sound - added 2 Minutes to Midnight clock sounds for adding time
- Sound - added custom tilt sound
- Sound - increased tilt warning sound volume
- Sound - changed X targets complete sound
- Sound - added X targets add time sound when multiplier is active
- Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to '0' between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says

- System - Updated to V2.07
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.23.0
- Enhanced center channel clarity.
- Added bass frequency filter selection options: 125Hz, 250Hz, and disabled.
- Added treble frequency filter selection options: 4kHz, 8kHz, and disabled.
- Added adjustment to scale GI, Insert, and Flasher LED brightness, range is 25% to 100%.
- Added adjustment to limit GI, Insert, and Flasher LED Max brightness, range is 64 to 255.

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS' - defaults to YES, turn to NO to remove the tutorial videos from the attract mode

#272 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Awesome !
Thanks Team IMDN

V1.03.0 - August 9, 2018
=======================
- Playfield Validation - "LOAD RAMP" switch will now set valid playfield
- Attract Mode - added tutorial videos that explain how to start Battle Mode, Mummy Multiball, and Trooper Mulitball
- Mainplay - added additional text that tells players to shoot for white arrrows when EDDIE is not spelled yet
- Combos / Deathblows - base score changed from 250K to 500K
- Combos / Deathblows - active combos are indicated by a pulsing right side flasher (faster pulses for higher combo active)
- Combos - making a 6-way combo can now light the Tomb Award once per game
- Deathblows - added flasher light effect when you collect a deathblow
- Aces High - fixed an issue where destroying the 2nd bomber during the grace period will start a roving shot in the mode that never ends for all players
- Aces High - initial jackpot scores are boosted by 500K
- Aces High - fixed a display issue where the playfield multiplier was being applied to the base value instead of the total (no effect on final scoring)
- Aces High - fixed a display issue where jackpot scoring equation would not be correct after first Super Jackpot (no effect on final scoring)
- Fear of the Dark - fixed an issue where the Spinner Bank display effect would sometimes show up when the mode is not running
- Soul Shard - fixed an issue where the Tomb Award would not light after spotting a random Soul Shard through Mystery Orb Level 3 (after 2 Minutes to Midnight)
- Mummy Multiball - fixed an issue when the mode ends with a ball in the sarcophagus, it will no longer trigger M-U-M-M-Y letters or Cyborg Multiball if it is lit when unloading
- Trooper Multiball - added missing Beast 1x Jackpot callouts
- Trooper Multiball - boosted volumes of selected trooper speech
- Trooper Multiball - added flasher light show when Super Jackpot is hit
- Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the 'Showtime' speech was getting called when you drain into lighting Cyborg Multiball
- Cyborg Multiball - added flasher light show when Cyborg Jackpot is hit
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - changed background font color to red for more contrast
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - instructions text for Super Jackpot is now broken into two lines to make it larger on-screen, text color changed to yellow for contrast
- 2 Minutes to Midnight - added flasher light show when Super Jackpot is hit
- Number of the Beast - instructions text now added to explain rules during intro and during the mode
- Number of the Beast - score for defeating the Beast changed from 50M to 100M
- Mode Totals - fixed an issue where mode totals were excluding the values of shots made in the grace period
- Eddie Cards - Trooper Level 2 card is easier, can now be collected by making any 5x Jackpot shot OR lighting all shots for 3x Jackpot
- Revive - when balls are being launched into play and Revive triggers, no revive will be taken and ball saver will be extended 4 seconds with no grace period
- Score Frame - fixed a rare issue when adding a player during Bonus countup results in temporarily displaying 0000 scores for all players and overlapping text
- Sound - added playfield multiplier activate sound
- Sound - added 2 Minutes to Midnight clock sounds for adding time
- Sound - added custom tilt sound
- Sound - increased tilt warning sound volume
- Sound - changed X targets complete sound
- Sound - added X targets add time sound when multiplier is active
- Music - fixed an issue with the attenuation getting set back to '0' between balls, now it resets it to whatever the adjustment says
- System - Updated to V2.07
- Update to nodeboard firmware v0.23.0
- Enhanced center channel clarity.
- Added bass frequency filter selection options: 125Hz, 250Hz, and disabled.
- Added treble frequency filter selection options: 4kHz, 8kHz, and disabled.
- Added adjustment to scale GI, Insert, and Flasher LED brightness, range is 25% to 100%.
- Added adjustment to limit GI, Insert, and Flasher LED Max brightness, range is 64 to 255.
- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'PLAY ATTRACT TUTORIAL VIDEOS' - defaults to YES, turn to NO to remove the tutorial videos from the attract mode

Simply incredible! Sincere thanks to Stern and everyone involved on continuing to refine this masterpiece.

#273 5 years ago

anyone have this issue...?. i just updated to new IM code tonight. left sling repeatedly firing 20 times when hit. has to be software issue. worked fine yesterday.

#274 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

anyone have this issue...?. i just updated to new IM code tonight. left sling repeatedly firing 20 times when hit. has to be software issue. worked fine yesterday.

How close are the switches? Easy way to tell if it's software. Take off the sling rubber and manually hit each switch, one at a time. Does it fire 1 time or 20 after you tap it? 20 - software. 1 - re-gap the switch.

#275 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

has to be software issue. worked fine yesterday.

Sounds like the sling needs adjusted.
But do tell us after you find out.

#276 5 years ago

do you mean the leafs'? they are pretty far apart as it is

#277 5 years ago

Yeah, the leaf switches on the slings, make sure they aren't touching tabs where they're soldered under the pf as well.

#278 5 years ago
Quoted from zaki:

Same thing with my right slingshot. After updating it machineguns multiple times.
Decreasing sling power didnt help. Switch gap looks normal..
Opened the gap between the switches a little more. I suspect the new software has other debounce settings..

#279 5 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Same thing with my right slingshot. After updating it machineguns multiple times.
Decreasing sling power didnt help. Switch gap looks normal..
Opened the gap between the switches a little more. I suspect the new software has other debounce settings..

Also turning down setting #62 under machine-specific settings should help. The one here defaulted to WAY too strong kick after the 1.03 update. I turned it down to 20 (from 32) and it's much better.

#280 5 years ago

Dunno if this is a bug or a feature, but with 1.03 somehow I was able to start Rime of the Ancient Mariner right as Trooper was ending.

#281 5 years ago

I am loving 1.03 code !

Audio is way better ! factory default almost perfect, Thanks Audio team
Mid range is still a little raspy on most tracks through backbox speakers. Edit, I disabled treble filter. Much better
Getting close to perfection.

Beast LE #86 Dialled in now

Setting manual and auto launch to make loop is a game changer, so much more fun !
It was a little frustrating and time consuming but well worth it.
Really adds coolness to Trooper MB and Enhances gameplay big time !

Wishlist:

Prem, LE, Can we have some cool speech or reward when you start a mode and make the underworld shot before ramp drops please.

Can barely make out the sound from inlane switches, can we have a sound here please.

A can't really fault anything else.

This game is AWESOME !

#282 5 years ago

Ok I think I solved my issue . Like others have said, lower sling settint.. I went to a setting of 19. I adjusted switch too. I called stern and they are aware of issue. If you ask me the default setting of slings at 32 is causing big vibrations and the contacts to retouch causing the machine gun effect of the sling.

#283 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Dunno if this is a bug or a feature, but with 1.03 somehow I was able to start Rime of the Ancient Mariner right as Trooper was ending.

Something similar here -- Flight of Icarus completed, but I never actually started the mode... Not sure what happened (whether it was related to Trooper multiball or something else), I just looked down and saw it was already done, even though I never got to play it. Odd...

#284 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Something similar here -- Flight of Icarus completed, but I never actually started the mode... Not sure what happened (whether it was related to Trooper multiball or something else), I just looked down and saw it was already done, even though I never got to play it. Odd...

Was yours a Pro or Prem/LE?

I wonder if they changed the behavior of The Trooper in 1.03 so you can start modes when you're in it. Everyone, please investigate! (I will, too!)

#285 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Was yours a Pro or Prem/LE?
I wonder if they changed the behavior of The Trooper in 1.03 so you can start modes when you're in it. Everyone, please investigate! (I will, too!)

It was on a Pro. (I apparently screwed up my collection and saif I have a premium - whoops!).

#286 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Same issue at my Pro - Fear of the dark was suddenly completed, but it wasn't neither started nor played previously.
This happened in the first game after updating to 1.03. Odd..will watch if it occurs again

#287 5 years ago
Quoted from Oxidus:

Same issue at my Pro - Fear of the dark was suddenly completed, but it wasn't neither started nor played previously.
This happened in the first game after updating to 1.03. Odd..will watch if it occurs again

Same here on the first game - I've played 5 or 6 since, and haven't seen it happen again.

#288 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Same here on the first game - I've played 5 or 6 since, and haven't seen it happen again.

me too

#289 5 years ago

So...Stoked with 1.03

Awesome work you guys !

The hidden stuff is effing Amazing !

you guys Rock !

#290 5 years ago

What an awesome video. I genuinely pity people who don't love Maiden's music. They are missing SO much.

#291 5 years ago

Too bad that tune isn't in the pin!

#292 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

Too bad that tune isn't in the pin!

I've wanted to add it since Day 1, but I don't want to lose any of the others. One day I think Run to the Hills is going to get replaced, though. Speed of Light has the perfect energy for pinball!

#293 5 years ago

Funny .... just going to Sterns web site to download and it says 1.04

#294 5 years ago

V1.04.0 - August 15, 2018
=========================
- fixed an issue introduced in 1.03.0 that would complete lit modes when draining a ball without even starting the mode

#295 5 years ago

They released another fix:

- fixed an issue introduced in 1.03.0 that would complete lit modes when draining a ball without even starting the mode

#296 5 years ago

No way I'm downloading that--I'll take the cheat .03 is giving me!

#297 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Haha! That was fast! Some quality QA at Stern lunch room to have missed that.

#298 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Haha! That was fast!

Definately not as slow as GB update is doing

#299 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Definately not as slow as GB update is doing

I literally reported it a couple hours after 1.03 was posted and it was fixed today. Granted, it's a pretty major bug, but that's some fast AP-Josh style turnaround.

The designer not being in jail probably helps.

#300 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I literally reported it a couple hours after 1.03 was posted and it was fixed today. Granted, it's a pretty major bug, but that's some fast AP-Josh style turnaround.
The designer not being in jail probably helps.

That and the fact this game is selling like hot cakes. From what I heard its OT and weekends punching out these babies.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 7.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Murrieta, CA
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 132.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 664 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features/page/6?hl=reddragons5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.