Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg
There are 664 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 14.
#51 5 years ago
Quoted from T-800:

Echo this. I was one card away from NOTB. At that level only the ramps are lit for getting "EDDIE" letters and the left ramp was only redeeming the tomb awards and not awarding an EDDIE letter. It was really frustrating, as I hit the ramp enough times to have spelled Eddie, which would have allowed me to start Two Minutes to Midnight lighting the fourth Eddie card, which in turn would have lit the wizard mode, Number of the Beast... But I drained trying to get the letters from subsequent additional ramp shots. Oh well...

Ahhh the same thing just happened to me... one hit away... three cards... I hit the left ramp but no Eddie letter... also drained right afterwards. Whoever said the premium is easier can bite me haha.

8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
#52 5 years ago

So there appears to be a looping bug. Here’s what happened.
Was getting pretty deep in the game but by ball two, loops no longer registered. The mini flipper/ smaller loop would register, but not the big one- it would not advance. Ball three, same thing.
Sucked, because I was close to NOB and that’s a pretty important shot. Power cycled, and it’s back to normal. Somewhere deep in the code, I think it bugged that loop.

#53 5 years ago

Just had a single ball trooper multiball different from the one on the list already. For mine the right orbit was lit for a tomb award (Pro) and also the 3rd lock. Hitting the shot gave the tomb award and went into trooper but never launched any more balls. I also drained moments later and didn’t get a ball save even. Very disappointing ball 3 to say the least.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

Just had a single ball trooper multiball different from the one on the list already. For mine the right orbit was lit for a tomb award (Pro) and also the 3rd lock. Hitting the shot gave the tomb award and went into trooper but never launched any more balls. I also drained moments later and didn’t get a ball save even. Very disappointing ball 3 to say the least.

Did it start the Trooper animation? I've had it do this and lose the ball while the trooper animation is playing and it never finishes starting the multiball, ball just ends.

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did it start the Trooper animation? I've had it do this and lose the ball while the trooper animation is playing and it never finishes starting the multiball, ball just ends.

Yes the trooper animation started, blue shoots lit, but drained almost instantly after starting it.

#56 5 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

Yes the trooper animation started, blue shoots lit, but drained almost instantly after starting it.

Yeah, I think that's a bug. I've had it happen too. You start The Trooper, the long intro animation starts and you drain the ball before it starts launching balls and it never launches the rest of the balls.

#57 5 years ago

Has anyone complained that it doesn't say "Up the Irons" when you get a high score anymore? Not really a bug I guess but was sad to see it go.

#58 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Has anyone complained that it doesn't say "Up the Irons" when you get a high score anymore? Not really a bug I guess but was sad to see it go.

Yeah,

Bring it back PLEASE

#59 5 years ago

This awesome game is so heavily reliant on accurate switch registration.

I wish Keith would get a rocket up the hardware team !

These inherent hardware problems may lead to chicken and egg scenario for coders until the crappy switch and dubious design problems are sorted.

I can understand how it would be frustrating for everyone all round.

The hardware has to be up to scratch for the coders to deliver.

Here's hoping some prompt revisions will be made both hardware and code to alleviate all this frustration.

#60 5 years ago

Wishlist item: add EDDIE letters needing completion to the main screen, similar to the way REVIVE is done.

I think there is space in the upper right corner. I think they are using the lcd screen great with all the info on it, but sometimes you don’t have a chance to see how many letters are left as you make one of the shots and this would help out.

#61 5 years ago
Quoted from Doot77:

Wishlist item: add EDDIE letters needing completion to the main screen, similar to the way REVIVE is done.
I think there is space in the upper right corner. I think they are using the lcd screen great with all the info on it, but sometimes you don’t have a chance to see how many letters are left as you make one of the shots and this would help out.

Totally agree on this one. Added.

#62 5 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

Your lower captive ball is mis-firing. Lots of us have had this issue. Just gap the switch.

And use locktite

#63 5 years ago

Minor bug, but still annoying. I just set the game to play only one song instead of picking a new song each ball. Now when you get ready to launch the ball, the song is at the beginning, and when you launch, it goes back to where it was previously. In addition, frequently the screen flashes something after you launch (can't tell what it is because I'm watching the playfield...). Hope they fix this one.

#64 5 years ago

I'm not sure how this is happening, but twice now after ball 2 I've had the game automatically end and restart the score to 0 and ball 1. This is in the current code for an LE. Both times I had 500 million plus and at least 4 modes completed, plus trooper multiball, plus mummy multiball, plus cyborg multiball. Never happened before on previous codes and I'm not quite sure the exact conditions that are leading to this to happen but will attempt to recreate it later this week.

#65 5 years ago

I hope they don't change the font as suggested. It looks like 15 year old got his hands on all the cool internet fonts and found a "metal" one. The one they use now is clear and looks fine.

One suggestion for code: some sort of reward if you ride the sarcophagus ramp on the prem/le when it is open, but the ball moves slow enough that it sneaks around the ramp instead of locking. Happens now and then on mine.

#66 5 years ago

I'd like to see a different shot used for the sarcophagus lock shot on the Pro - left ramp seems the obvious choice to mimic the shot for the physical lock on the Prem/LE. Feels like too many key shots are at the pharaoh target otherwise. I realize it's a safer return and the target mimics the lock shot return you get on the prem/le when a ball is already locked by another player, but still...

As it stands with mode start, canon shot, and mummy lock, Albatross shot, etc, it seems too much - a major mode or multiball start elsewhere would be nice IMO. Also bothers me a bit that the Mummy start shot is nearly the exact same shot as the captive ball shot to light it, lock the ball, and start it, since the captive ball is right there too...

Anyone else?

I guess there is an insert for the lock there that doesn't quite fit otherwise.

#67 5 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I'm not sure how this is happening, but twice now after ball 2 I've had the game automatically end and restart the score to 0 and ball 1. This is in the current code for an LE. Both times I had 500 million plus and at least 4 modes completed, plus trooper multiball, plus mummy multiball, plus cyborg multiball. Never happened before on previous codes and I'm not quite sure the exact conditions that are leading to this to happen but will attempt to recreate it later this week.

If you can at least give a general idea of what mode(s) you're playing when it happens I can add it to the bugs. Without at least some clue where the team should look, it's not enough to add to the bugs.

#68 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Minor bug, but still annoying. I just set the game to play only one song instead of picking a new song each ball. Now when you get ready to launch the ball, the song is at the beginning, and when you launch, it goes back to where it was previously. In addition, frequently the screen flashes something after you launch (can't tell what it is because I'm watching the playfield...). Hope they fix this one.

Yes, really hope they fix this. I had to go back to the factory setting since the song restarts were bugging me so much.

#69 5 years ago
Quoted from aeneas:

Wish - a new replay animation. This one looks like its from the matrix.

I actually like the current animation. Gives some variety and matches the cyborg Eddie theme used in various areas of the game.

#70 5 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Are you sure it is not a flakey start button? Do you every get a second player added randomly while on ball 1? Maybe setting fast restart to NO and see if it happens again.

#71 5 years ago

Stern seems to think this is some sort of software programming issue.

Hit Mummy captive ball twice to open Sarcophagus lock.

Shoot ball behind the tomb wall and into the lock.

Now Mummy Captive ball is flashing red and letter M is flashing with the ball resting against the captive ball.

Hits to the captive ball won't register now until it gets triggered later somehow after a mode or Trooper MB. Seems random.

Taking a video and sending to Stern, will update.

#72 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Stern seems to think this is some sort of software programming issue.
Hit Mummy captive ball twice to open Sarcophagus lock.
Shoot ball behind the tomb wall and into the lock.
Now Mummy Captive ball is flashing red and letter M is flashing with the ball resting against the captive ball.
Hits to the captive ball won't register now until it gets triggered later somehow after a mode or Trooper MB. Seems random.
Taking a video and sending to Stern, will update.

Sounds like your Captive Ball Hit switch at the back of the sarcophagus trough isn't registering. Several/many folks had the same issue. I think Stern is using the wrong switch on these, the ones they put in are way too difficult to close.

See https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues/page/5#post-4432426.

#73 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Sounds like your Captive Ball Hit switch at the back of the sarcophagus trough isn't registering. Several/many folks had the same issue. I think Stern is using the wrong switch on these, the ones they put in are way too difficult to close.
See https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues/page/5#post-4432426.

What’s frustrating is when I go pull the mech, which is a PITA and adjust those switches it’s not like you can go right back in if you don’t get it right

In switch test mode I rolled a ball into lock and both registered BUT it has to be what you said. No other explanation imo

And I’m not sure how it starts working unless maybe a hit rolls the ball far enough back to depress

Aha, I’ll take glass off and depress the back switch after lock and see if that is the issue!

#74 5 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What’s frustrating is when I go pull the mech, which is a PITA and adjust those switches it’s not like you can go right back in if you don’t get it right
In switch test mode I rolled a ball into lock and both registered BUT it has to be what you said. No other explanation imo
And I’m not sure how it starts working unless maybe a hit rolls the ball far enough back to depress
Aha, I’ll take glass off and depress the back switch after lock and see if that is the issue!

I hear you, it's a major PIA to try to adjust and test. Worth trying to recreate the problem with the glass off as you suggest.

#75 5 years ago

If the game has partial credits (1/2, 1/4, 3/4, etc), the fraction spills out of the box on top during the game that shows what ball you're on and how many credits you have.

#76 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

If you can at least give a general idea of what mode(s) you're playing when it happens I can add it to the bugs. Without at least some clue where the team should look, it's not enough to add to the bugs.

I know sure Flight of Icarus, Hallowed Be Thu Name, and Fear of the Dark were 3 of the modes. Not sure on what the 4th one was or what sequential order they were played in.

Quoted from imharrow:

Are you sure it is not a flakey start button? Do you every get a second player added randomly while on ball 1? Maybe setting fast restart to NO and see if it happens again.

100% positive it’s not the start button.

_________

Something else that is now happening that I don’t know whether to call a bug or if I’m having a malfunction on my end....

Whenever the sarcophagus opens and the first mode is lit, if I hit the sarcophagus the ball will do its normal thing and go to the mummy captive ball area. A ball doesn’t auto launch after wards and instead a ball search occurs. The ball from the mummy will be feed back into the middle ramp starting the mode. Sarcophagus stays open without the switch registering resulting in more ball searches.

I’ve checked everything associated with the areas in question and everything registers as normal under all other circumstances, namely starting the mode first and then shooting the sarcophagus.

At this point I’m going to revert back to the previous code and see if the same scenario plays out differently.

#77 5 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

Whenever the sarcophagus opens and the first mode is lit, if I hit the sarcophagus the ball will do its normal thing and go to the mummy captive ball area. A ball doesn’t auto launch after wards and instead a ball search occurs. The ball from the mummy will be feed back into the middle ramp starting the mode. Sarcophagus stays open without the switch registering resulting in more ball searches.

I have seen this as well. I was going to do some glass off testing to reproduce. I didn't know if it was 100% reproducible or semi random.

#78 5 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I know sure Flight of Icarus, Hallowed Be Thu Name, and Fear of the Dark were 3 of the modes. Not sure on what the 4th one was or what sequential order they were played in.

100% positive it’s not the start button.
_________
Something else that is now happening that I don’t know whether to call a bug or if I’m having a malfunction on my end....
I’ve checked everything associated with the areas in question and everything registers as normal under all other circumstances, namely starting the mode first and then shooting the sarcophagus.
At this point I’m going to revert back to the previous code and see if the same scenario plays out differently.

It sounds like the problem everyone is having with the first of the two sarcophagus switches not activating. People are replacing it with a roller switch and it fixes it after a little tweaking with the new switch.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It sounds like the problem everyone is having with the first of the two sarcophagus switches not activating. People are replacing it with a roller switch and it fixes it after a little tweaking with the new switch.

We shouldn't have to do this--Stern should be sending us all new switches unless they come up with a better solution.

#80 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

We shouldn't have to do this--Stern should be sending us all new switches unless they come up with a better solution.

The rolling switch sounds like the best solution. 100% of people who've done it say it fixed the problem.

#81 5 years ago
Quoted from Billy16:

I would contact Stern support or your distributor. I kind of have a feeling that the initial run at least used the wrong spec switch on that mech that require too much compression force to activate. They are probably aware of this by now.

I suspect they'd just send you out a new mech to install and send the old one back, but don't know for certain obviously.

#82 5 years ago

Don’t think they posted yet, but Stern just dropped new Iron Maiden code 1.01. Looks like big fixes. Enjoy

#83 5 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

Don’t think they posted yet, but Stern just dropped new Iron Maiden code 1.01. Looks like big fixes. Enjoy

Release Notes:

V1.01.0 - June 20, 2018
=======================
- Playfield Validation - motor switches are no longer causing playfield to be validated early (causing early autolaunch / ball search)
- Playfield Validation - clairvoyant ball changed from setting valid playfield to add valid playfield switch
- Loop Jackpots - fixed an issue where draining while loop jackpots hasn't timed down yet causes no big loops to be registered for the rest of the game for all players
- Loop Jackpots - fixed an issue where when loop jackpots are lit and ball jumps the right up post you are no longer awarded 2 loop jackpots
- Mystery Award - 3M points award changed to 5M
- Mystery Award - 5M points award changed to 10M
- Mystery Award - 250K power jackpot boost changed to 1M
- Mystery Award - 1M power jackpot boost changed to 3M
- Mystery Award - 5M power jackpot boost changed to 6M
- Mystery Award - Level 3 award added 'Spot Soul Shard' which can be awarded once after completing 2 mins to midnight
- Tomb Award - collecting the award now awards a left ramp shot as well
- Tomb Award - add number of possible tomb awards to the tomb award title (Pharaoh's Tomb Treasure #n / 10)
- Skill Shot - added Super Secret Skill shots
- All Mode Grace Periods - grace period shots are now still available if you do not qualify for soul shard
- Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the wrong icons on the LCD changing to solid when those shot types were hit on the playfield
- Cyborg Multiball - icon layout on the LCD now matches the playfield inserts
- Number of the Beast - add sound effect on total screen for total reveal
- Sound / Speaker Test - added all music and speech to test
- Enter Initials - can now skip display of all high score awards by pressing both flipper buttons
- High Score Tables - change 'Supersling Champion' from hit based to score based numbers
- High Score Tables - change '? Master' to say 'Hits' instead of 'Combos'
- High Score Tables - screen optimized to fit better into memory
- Topper - added topper light shows
- Competition Mode does not alter TILT DEBOUNCE time from default 1000ms
- Improved font drawing performance

- System - Updated to V2.04
- Added adjustments for backbox and cabinet speaker types to the service menu UTIL->VOL.
Supported speaker types are "8 OHM" and "4 OHM".
The amplifier power curve is appropriately adjusted for the selected speaker type.
- Added Maintenance Reboot support. The game will automatically reboot if it has
been on for more than 48 hours and has been idle for at least 15
minutes. A 15 second notification display will be presented and can be
postponed by pressing both flipper buttons, inserting a coin/bill, or starting a game.
- Updated 'TILT DEBOUNCE' minimum value to 750ms to avoid overly conservative configurations.

- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'TOP EJECT KICK CLEAR FREQUENCY' - defaults to 4 repeated kicks without clearing the scoop results in a 5 kick clear from the scoop, setting to OFF reverts to old behavior
- changed 'SUPERSLING CHAMPION' - to reflect scores instead of sling hits
- removed 'SONG SELECT TIMEOUT'
- removed 'SONG SELECT EVERY BALL'

Code: http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-iron-maiden-le

#84 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Release Notes:
V1.01.0 - June 20, 2018
=======================
- Playfield Validation - motor switches are no longer causing playfield to be validated early (causing early autolaunch / ball search)
- Playfield Validation - clairvoyant ball changed from setting valid playfield to add valid playfield switch
- Loop Jackpots - fixed an issue where draining while loop jackpots hasn't timed down yet causes no big loops to be registered for the rest of the game for all players
- Loop Jackpots - fixed an issue where when loop jackpots are lit and ball jumps the right up post you are no longer awarded 2 loop jackpots
- Mystery Award - 3M points award changed to 5M
- Mystery Award - 5M points award changed to 10M
- Mystery Award - 250K power jackpot boost changed to 1M
- Mystery Award - 1M power jackpot boost changed to 3M
- Mystery Award - 5M power jackpot boost changed to 6M
- Mystery Award - Level 3 award added 'Spot Soul Shard' which can be awarded once after completing 2 mins to midnight
- Tomb Award - collecting the award now awards a left ramp shot as well
- Tomb Award - add number of possible tomb awards to the tomb award title (Pharaoh's Tomb Treasure #n / 10)
- Skill Shot - added Super Secret Skill shots
- All Mode Grace Periods - grace period shots are now still available if you do not qualify for soul shard
- Cyborg Multiball - fixed an issue with the wrong icons on the LCD changing to solid when those shot types were hit on the playfield
- Cyborg Multiball - icon layout on the LCD now matches the playfield inserts
- Number of the Beast - add sound effect on total screen for total reveal
- Sound / Speaker Test - added all music and speech to test
- Enter Initials - can now skip display of all high score awards by pressing both flipper buttons
- High Score Tables - change 'Supersling Champion' from hit based to score based numbers
- High Score Tables - change '? Master' to say 'Hits' instead of 'Combos'
- High Score Tables - screen optimized to fit better into memory
- Topper - added topper light shows
- Competition Mode does not alter TILT DEBOUNCE time from default 1000ms
- Improved font drawing performance
- System - Updated to V2.04
- Added adjustments for backbox and cabinet speaker types to the service menu UTIL->VOL.
The amplifier power curve is appropriately adjusted for the selected speaker type.
- Added Maintenance Reboot support. The game will automatically reboot if it has
postponed by pressing both flipper buttons, inserting a coin/bill, or starting a game.
- Updated 'TILT DEBOUNCE' minimum value to 750ms to avoid overly conservative configurations.
- Adjustment Changes:
- added 'TOP EJECT KICK CLEAR FREQUENCY' - defaults to 4 repeated kicks without clearing the scoop results in a 5 kick clear from the scoop, setting to OFF reverts to old behavior
- changed 'SUPERSLING CHAMPION' - to reflect scores instead of sling hits
- removed 'SONG SELECT TIMEOUT'
Code: http://www.sternpinball.com/game-code/game-code-iron-maiden-le

Haven't yet updated .. but... this?

I hope it isn't forcing me to select a new song each ball. That would be stupid.

#85 5 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

I hope it isn't forcing me to select a new song each ball. That would be stupid.

Or just plunge the ball, and stay on the song you're on?

#86 5 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Or just plunge the ball, and stay on the song you're on?

That's the way I read it - like Metallica does it. Would like confirmation before I upgrade though...

#87 5 years ago

The Player name ideas would be a fun and very unique addition, especially with friends and family. Seems like an easy option to add... do it!

#88 5 years ago

Brought this forward to 1.01 from the 1.0 thread. If you verify that a bug on the list was fixed with 1.01, let me know and I'll remove it. I'll also work on verifying bugs they fixed.

New bugs? Report them here and I'll add them to the OP.

#89 5 years ago

Nice update, Thanks team Stern for powering on with code.

Great to see them coming in on a regular basis.

Good to see switch issues addressed.

Also this is great ! if it corrects the distortion

"Added adjustments for backbox and cabinet speaker types to the service menu UTIL->VOL.
The amplifier power curve is appropriately adjusted for the selected speaker type".

Really hoping for Jukebox ! Please make it happen Stern

I see Jukebox is in the wishlist thanks Vic

Please bring back "Up the Irons"

Also was having a think about the alternate font request this morning,
I prefer the factory font now, but surely it would not be too difficult to implement a hard core metal style but legible font ?
Then have menu option for font A or font B, would be really cool and keep everyone happy.
Font option, would be a first for pinball I think ?
Maybe there is a lot of work in that, Hard to justify ?

Of course I do realize there are more pressing priorities at this time.

Wishing the team well and hoping they stay pumped and motivated to fine tune the Beast to perfection !

#90 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Also was having a think about the alternate font request this morning,
I prefer the factory font now, but surely it would not be too difficult to implement a hard core metal style but legible font ?

This. Is there any way we can remove the request for that crappy font? That would be a depressing downgrade to me. Others seem to be thinking similar thoughts. Anyone else agree?

I worked as a production manager for a newspaper for years, and clarity comes before style, although style is important. No one worth any salt uses "cool" internet fonts for any reason. Helvetica is number one in the large letter printing industry for good reason: it offers immense clarity and good style. Stern's current choice (a sans serif font) is a pretty good choice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helvetica

#91 5 years ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

This. Is there any way we can remove the request for that crappy font? That would be a depressing downgrade to me. Others seem to be thinking similar thoughts. Anyone else agree?

It's not a newspaper. A large amount of videogames use custom themed fonts, and have for decades. Pinball is moving that direction.

I get that you don't like it, but the wishlist section is just that, a wish. There are a few in there I'm not down with, but I'm not going to tell someone they can't wish for it, so I put them up.

#92 5 years ago

I ran into this bug on 1.0 and see nothing in the changelog that it is fixed:

Had a 4 ball Trooper multiball and both left and right revive lit. In one fell swoop, a ball went down the left outlane and a second ball went down the right! The revive lights both turned off but the balls never came back to the playfield.

#93 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I ran into this bug on 1.0 and see nothing in the changelog that it is fixed:
Had a 4 ball Trooper multiball and both left and right revive lit. In one fell swoop, a ball went down the left outlane and a second ball went down the right! The revive lights both turned off but the balls never came back to the playfield.

Did this happen on a Pro or Prem/LE?

#94 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:Release Notes:

Nice to see this workaround for the 24/7 locations.
Hopefully they´re still working on a real fix for this freeze/lockup issues.

#95 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

Was it 4 balls via grazing the captive ball while locking ball 3, or via AAB.

#96 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Did this happen on a Pro or Prem/LE?

It's a Pro.

Quoted from imharrow:

Was it 4 balls via grazing the captive ball while locking ball 3, or via AAB.

I'm not sure what AAB is... :/

#97 5 years ago
Quoted from Fezmid:

I'm not sure what AAB is... :/

Sorry. Add a ball.

#98 5 years ago
Quoted from imharrow:

Sorry. Add a ball.

Hmmm, I don't recall. I *think* it was add a ball though.

#99 5 years ago
Quoted from foureyedcharlie:

As a guy that does audio for a living, the thing that bothers me greatly is the lack of adjustments that can be made to the audio. You can't turn up the music for fuck sake..... you can slightly turn it up with the
-attenuation, but no where near enough. Attenuation is not volume! Totally different..... Google it. If you have music attenuation set at -60 and drain a ball, next ball starts with the song at a lower volume.... that is a bug. The attenuation sounds like they are using compression to attenuate and it blows. The whole audio menu is a bug. Everything is being attenuated behind the sound effects.....Ideally, VOLUME control for all three settings.... voice, sfx, and music. I want to be able to turn the music up on my music pins. I had more control of music volume on .97 Rant over

CHAAALIE! As a non-audio for a living guy, I agree. This has been a constant bitch and yes--wish they would just do away with the crappy "attenuation" settings.
However I got about 15 games in last night on 1.01 and can verify that they are def working on it. On prior code it would clip at 35, now it will play at 42-43 with no clipping. At 45 I got some minor clipping limited to a few sound fx (which were doing the majority of the clipping anyhow, not the music). Another Pinsider suggested I put it on 4ohm, as they are 100 watt speakers, but I haven't tried that yet. I'm guessing that will enable even higher volumes with little to no clipping.
My other settings for the record:
Music attenuation: -50
Speech attenuation: 5
Bass: 90
Treble: 70
Not perfect, but team Keefer is workin hard for their money!
Sounds WAYYYY better now. But I still think, like Vireland suggested, these speakers need an external amp to get them really singing.
Chaaalie hope yer doin well pally. I miss you guys.

#100 5 years ago

I think the animation and sound effect of the statue raising during mummy lock ready is now missing on the Pro?

I get that the pro does not have that physical component like the Prem/Le but it was still cool and lets your imagination fill in that missing detail during that action.
If its removed from the pro I would like to see that return.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Trade
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 664 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 14.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-100-bugs-and-features/page/2?hl=potatoloco and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.