2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 617 posts
  • 141 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by RA77
  • Topic is favorited by 44 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 11 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

CIPM (resized).jpg
Ramp Switch (resized).png
iron-maiden-pinball-egyptian-archway-1_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
Cyborg (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160830 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181113_160825 (resized).jpg
IMG_20181112_211140 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
8EF9DA62-89C7-44B7-BB50-831A7F470708 (resized).png
20180609_165348 (resized).jpg
maiden-compare (resized).jpg

There are 617 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.
#601 78 days ago
Quoted from DNO:

There’s a setting to display the tour dates or not, so I would think they let them stay. And the game doesn’t really need another update anyway.

Good to know. I couldn't care less about old tour dates. Can anything else be turned off for attract mode?

#602 78 days ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Good to know. I couldn't care less about old tour dates. Can anything else be turned off for attract mode?

I think the instructions on how to play can also.

#603 78 days ago

And attract sound, I would think

#604 77 days ago
Quoted from DNO:

And attract sound, I would think

There is when you hit the flippers buttons. some Beast and Clair callouts anyway.

It would be great if there was some random attracts, like ol school B/W. I think many pinheads have a line up sitting idle and flashing away, to hear some random call out see some random strobe type light show, like AFM attract is really cool. Fear of the Dark comes to mind.

3 types of random attract would be awesome.

1 callouts
2 light show
3 short riff

I believe random attracts would be easy to code in, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Little things like this can make a game extra special.

The icing on the cake would be Jukebox

Attract and Jukebox could easily be disabled in settings if not required.

Sure is great that such an epic set list was chosen for maiden, provides a lot of opportunity for expansion.
12 of Maidens greatest tracks.......

Aces High
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Trooper
Wasted Years
Can I Play With Madness
Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills
Powerslave
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Flight of Icarus
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Fear of the Dark

A few finishing touches for IMDN will be one of Sterns biggest hits and if license was set up correctly I can see a couple of re-runs down the track.

#605 75 days ago
Quoted from RA77:

There is when you hit the flippers buttons. some Beast and Clair callouts anyway.
It would be great if there was some random attracts, like ol school B/W. I think many pinheads have a line up sitting idle and flashing away, to hear some random call out see some random strobe type light show, like AFM attract is really cool. Fear of the Dark comes to mind.
3 types of random attract would be awesome.
1 callouts
2 light show
3 short riff
I believe random attracts would be easy to code in, someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Little things like this can make a game extra special.
The icing on the cake would be Jukebox
Attract and Jukebox could easily be disabled in settings if not required.
Sure is great that such an epic set list was chosen for maiden, provides a lot of opportunity for expansion.
12 of Maidens greatest tracks.......
Aces High
2 Minutes to Midnight
The Trooper
Wasted Years
Can I Play With Madness
Number of the Beast
Run to the Hills
Powerslave
Hallowed Be Thy Name
Flight of Icarus
Rime of the Ancient Mariner
Fear of the Dark
A few finishing touches for IMDN will be one of Sterns biggest hits and if license was set up correctly I can see a couple of re-runs down the track.

With one exception: can I play with madness is one of the worst songs ever written. The lyrics sounds like someone in grade six wrote them.

#606 75 days ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

With one exception: can I play with madness is one of the worst songs ever written. The lyrics sounds like someone in grade six wrote them.

As soon as new code is released, that is the only song I'm planning to swapping out. I have a pro so it has no business being there

#607 75 days ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

As soon as new code is released, that is the only song I'm planning to swapping out. I have a pro so it has no business being there

If Stern adds tracks they should add Where Eagles Dare, Children of the Damned or the Clansman. I also really like the Bruce version of Phantom of the Opera.

#608 75 days ago
Quoted from Graysonsdad:

If Stern adds tracks they should add Where Eagles Dare, Children of the Damned or the Clansman. I also really like the Bruce version of Phantom of the Opera.

Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

#609 75 days ago

Losfer words. Happily pay $10-$20 for some extra song DLC.

#610 75 days ago
Quoted from Tranquilize:

Yeah will admit its the weakest track on the set list.

The art is cool though

CIPM (resized).jpg
#611 75 days ago

Any rumors of a Nublar like mini game? What would you suggest if one was put in?

#612 75 days ago
Quoted from ktrain315:

Any rumors of a Nublar like mini game? What would you suggest if one was put in?

IF it were to happen, I would think it would be Battle the Beast, or Run to the Hills Wizard mode

#613 74 days ago
Quoted from DNO:

IF it were to happen, I would think it would be Battle the Beast, or Run to the Hills Wizard mode

At least Battle the Beast is achievable. I will never see run to the hills though

#614 74 days ago

Keith did say he was going to do this on every game. Hmmm. Could happen as this is his first.

I would think some sort of speed version of RTTH as only the top elite players are ever going to get it.

Would be nice to see it in a slightly different iteration.

#615 74 days ago

Has been mentioned before
The vote/option for 2 extra tracks would be Amazing !

The Met vote was one of my favorites !

I'll try again bbbb

One of the Best things Stern Pinball ever did !

https://www.pinballnews.com/games/metallica/index6.html

#616 74 days ago
Quoted from RA77:

Yeah will admit its the weakest track on the set list.
The art is cool though[quoted image]

Yeah, Maiden is the king of cool art. I always felt the art was way better than the music. Not that I hated or hate Maiden, I just think their art and live shows supercede their tunes.

2 months later
#617 1 day ago

LE 1.06 Can Revive be activated quicker please, Instant ?
As in, I earned Revive but takes a second or 2 to work ( light up ) . I understand a second or 2 is a trivial number however it can make a difference.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Bradenton, FL
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 24.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
There are 617 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 13.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside