3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by I_P_D_B
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

https://www.ipdb.org/changes.pl

Jay is constantly working on it. He is still adding new games and adjusting old submissions.
    It says he made over 600 changes last month.

Give it time, as KenLayton said, it can take up to a year.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

OK. I'll ping him and see if he needs any assistance. I'm sure a bunch of you guys already asked if he needed help though.
    I've got a Wonka and JJP GNR in the shop that I was planning to upload pics of. Plus all the others I get in the shop for repairs that I can take detailed pics of.

Quoted from I_P_D_B:

Reports of my disinterest in pinball have been premature and ill-advised! I am not "over it"!!
    I am still around, healthy, energetic, and quite willing to get back to updating the site once the Submission Tool issue has been resolved. This idea about seeking others to take over the IPDB is a complete fabrication from Peter and I am dismayed that it could begin a rumor so I asked dmacy to remove that portion of his Poll. However, to do this, the entire poll had to be scrapped. Dmacy is a good man and I told him I understood that he was only going by what Peter has written on the other thread in his most recent post there. However, Peter went rogue and none of what he said in his post came from me.
    Thank you for the kind words here and for the recent donations. You are great folks. There is nothing you can do to fix our current issue so that is why you don't know what to do, because I never came to you for help!
    Details are in a post I made today in that other thread.
    Thank you!

You can try, I don’t believe Jay is looking for help though. I think he’s happy with his workflow. I know the backlog kills us, waiting potentially a year, but maybe Jay likes having the constant work.

Good luck!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Isochronic_Frost.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ipdb-image-submissions?tu=Isochronic_Frost and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.