SSA40012.JPG
untitled.png
imagesCAOAPYYJ.jpg
transfer punch set.jpg
IPB.jpg
image-727.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_5432.JPG
There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 9 years ago

Still waiting on that Barracora. I need it really really bad.

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#302 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

No, in fact that's not what happened, not sure why that would be a smart thing for us to do.

How could I have two cactus canyons on my basket then? Unless you had two with the same wear in the exact same spots

#303 9 years ago

So at about 2:45am last night we figured out there were two conflicting modules (we have many modules installed), and this was addressed, so we (hopefully) should have no re-occurrences of the 'extra' sold issue (which only happened 1 or 2 times in the last year. But given that it happened on an expensive playfield which creates disappointment, we figure out what had to be the cause.

The IJ is going up possibly tomorrow - it's interesting and someone marked his tooth in the center in black (a joke to make it look like it was punched out), and some other issues. We only have 2 of these and probably this one is will be it until we figure out the status on re-running IJ playfields (or not tbd).

I'm going to drag some more of them back tomorrow, so again generally if there were more than one we have no issues to sell but we usually want to keep one (unless we know there is no interest in re-running them as they are good for matching holes, colors, etc).

Also, the BBB that we had (the only one FS) will be back up for sale - it was a takeoff and had an odd drill hole in the middle (no idea why), but it is the only one we will have on that - if interested let me know.

Finally, I'm going to start a thread on BBB Plastics - we have many bits and pieces, but also 'could' run some again ... only going to do there is any demand to have a spare set - as well as we can do uncut plastic sheets ...

thanks
[email protected]

#304 9 years ago
Quoted from lordloss:

How could I have two cactus canyons on my basket then? Unless you had two with the same wear in the exact same spots

I noticed that glitch also.

#305 9 years ago

Glitch.jpgGlitch.jpg
#306 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Found some original flyers in a wms art archive box ... will be putting them on the site shortly:
- Skateball
- Radical
- Six Million $ Man (4 Page)
- Scared Stiff
- Star Trek (Bally)
- Space Invaders (Collectors Edition) 4 Page
- Speakeasy 4 Page
- Safecracker (Safe door foldout)
- Rollergames
- Riverboat Gambler
- Rapid Fire
- Silverball Mania 4 Page
- Power Play
- Rolling Stones 4 Page
- Strikes & Spares
- Strikemaster
will go up on the site in the next couple of days, some are very very limited as they were in archive envelopes. http://www.pinball.com
[email protected]

All of the rest of the flyers were sold to BAA which has started to put them up on their site - many of them very rare/collectible and in new unused condition:

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=FLY

#307 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

All of the rest of the flyers were sold to BAA which has started to put them up on their site - many of them very rare/collectible and in new unused condition:
http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=FLY

Planetary selling to BAA. How'd those negotiations go? Lol

#308 9 years ago

very tough! actually it was IPB to BAA so even tougher!

#309 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I'm going to start a thread on BBB Plastics. We could run some...but only if there is demand for spare sets (or for uncut plastic sheets).

There should not be much demand for spare BBB plastic sets, since all who ordered BBB games from Gene were given the opportunity to also order various spare parts. Most people (me included) ordered a spare plastic set way before we ever took delivery of our BBB.

#310 9 years ago

well, we are almost at a point where we have enough to support a run ... I'm not sure many people took Gene up on the opportunity, but if so, and there are not enough takers then we will try again later ...

#311 9 years ago

Rick,

Ever find any of the Bad Cats decal films or sheets?

4 weeks later
#312 9 years ago

We just put some more playfields on the store

Doctor Who
Truck Stop
Back to the Future

There were a few more, but they sold before I could post this here.

More should be coming up today / tomorrow - not sure which ones (IJ was one that sold yesterday).

rick

#313 9 years ago

I love how the DW MPF is just floating within the main playfield. 22 years ago, this was just coming out of the CNC.

So cool!

faz

#314 9 years ago
Quoted from pinball_faz:

I love how the DW MPF is just floating within the main playfield. 22 years ago, this was just coming out of the CNC.
So cool!
faz

Interestingly, it looks like it has NO protective clearcoat of any kind - DP or otherwise!

#315 9 years ago

I've seen quite a few DW, FH and RS playfields where the minis were just sitting where they were CNC'd out, but not actually popped out.

Depending on where the DW PF was in the production phase, it could be an artwork sample, or something else, and didn't go to final clear.

#316 9 years ago
Quoted from johnwartjr:

I've seen quite a few DW, FH and RS playfields where the minis were just sitting where they were CNC'd out, but not actually popped out.
Depending on where the DW PF was in the production phase, it could be an artwork sample, or something else, and didn't go to final clear.

It may be a reject - looks like some of the artwork is off-register around the inserts, leaving bare wood between the insert and it's art outline.

Neat field though, like was mentioned, like how the mini PF's just in there.

#317 9 years ago

fwiw the note on PPS says "Sample"

#318 9 years ago

Darn, been waiting for a DW playfield to show up, but this ain't what I'm looking for. Maybe he has others?

#319 9 years ago
Quoted from Jnewton:

Darn, been waiting for a DW playfield to show up, but this ain't what I'm looking for. Maybe he has others?

It is noted that the pf would need some work to get it into a game.. Perhaps a visit to a restorer?

#320 9 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

It is noted that the pf would need some work to get it into a game.. Perhaps a visit to a restorer?

Honestly, I have seen clear-coated ones go for the price that is being asked. I'd rather find a "beater" to fix on my own. Too many cosmetic issues for me for the price. No offense meant of course...

#321 9 years ago

Whomever already got the BTTF playfield! I'm shaking my fist at you! I hate when I miss stuff like this! Good luck I hope you enjoy it!

#322 9 years ago

Rick, Is it possible that you will re-run Indiana Jones playfields? If so, would Mirco make them? I need one. I missed the one that sold yesterday.

#323 9 years ago

Was there a decision on the BBB plastics?

#324 9 years ago
Quoted from dawasa:

Rick, Is it possible that you will re-run Indiana Jones playfields? If so, would Mirco make them? I need one. I missed the one that sold yesterday.

I'd love to see these made too!

IJ was my first pin. It was played a lot on route. Then I played it to death at home. My playfield now has a bit of wear along with some cracked inserts.

I've thought about buying another IJ game just for a nicer playfield.

Rick..... Help save me from this maddness!

#325 9 years ago

Added Godzilla, Centaur, Black Water 100, Getaway, Big Bang Bar (take off).

thanks,
rick

2 weeks later
#326 9 years ago

More playfields just added :

- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- White water
- World Cup Soccer
- Motordome
- Rocky & Bullwinkle
- Heavy Metal Meltdown
- Riverboat Gambler
- Game Show

and previously
- Black Water 100
- Getaway (proto)
- Doctor Who
- Fish Tales

#327 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

More playfields just added :
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- White Water
- World Cup Soccer
- Motordome
- Rocky & Bullwinkle
- Heavy Metal Meltdown
- Riverboat Gambler
- Game Show
and previously
- Black Water 100
- Getaway (proto)
- Doctor Who
- Fish Tales

Dibs on WCS!

4 months later
#328 8 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Toyguy said:Could sure use a nice new Alien Poker playfield and backglass - hint, hint!

Would be in on both of those as well especially Playfield, Anything Alien Poker related is near impossible to find, very under rated and forgotten about machine.

There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ipb-stuff-for-sale/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.