SSA40012.JPG
untitled.png
imagesCAOAPYYJ.jpg
transfer punch set.jpg
IPB.jpg
image-727.jpg
image.jpg
IMG_5432.JPG
There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.
#201 9 years ago

Mine has the flat black background. I'd be happy with either though, as mine has large wear marks around the flipper buttons.

Really interested in seeing these made, hope you can pull it off Matt.

SSA40012.JPGSSA40012.JPG
#202 9 years ago

Kiss 6-page original flyers just $10 until I figure out how much then should be! - on the main pps page.

rick

#203 9 years ago

I grabbed a box full from Gene and paid $12 a roll back when Gene was selling them at shows!! YA!

#204 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

God I wish I had money.
Chris

Ok it seems that I'm not alone in this......

#205 9 years ago

Hope PPS donates to Pinside ... You've gotten a lot of sales to me because of the posts here.

#206 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Hope PPS donates to Pinside ... You've gotten a lot of sales to me because of the posts here.

he makes a monthly donation.

You can hover over someones heart to see if they have and how long. Red hearts mean you have donated "recently" grey is dead to us

#207 9 years ago

I mentioned this earlier, but being interested in a Judge Dredd playfield and finding one pic of a Demo Man and this when I click on the others is not too encouraging.

"This is somewhat embarrassing, isn’t it?

It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help."

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-IPBPF-JD&Store_Code=PP

#208 9 years ago

edited after realizing this was not a dig! 6am ...

#209 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

O-din .. it's not really a big deal, really. It's just some picures that were copied, and will be fixed. It's more telling that you cannot send a email/pm message like most people would saying 'hey, the pictures for JD are messed up' as opposed to trying to turn it into something which it is not. It's not embarassing, it's just pictures for one of many thousands of items on a web site ...

Odin meant that the "embarrassing" message was the message displayed on your 404 "not found" page.

#210 9 years ago

oh! ok, lol ... anyways, the 'embarassing' situation we will call it 'judgedreddgate' is solved! some camera's have a .jpg vs others with a .JPG ... annoying. Judge Dredd pictures are up.

#211 9 years ago

Rick,

Can you also fix search do the word "search" doesn't get appended to the search terms? It causes nothing to be found and you need to delete "search" and resubmit.

#212 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Rick,
Can you also fix search do the word "search" doesn't get appended to the search terms? It causes nothing to be found and you need to delete "search" and resubmit.

Looks like it's a Google Chrome bug. It doesn't look like it happens in Firefox.

#213 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Judge Dredd pictures are up.

Thank you!

#214 9 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Looks like it's a Google Chrome bug. It doesn't look like it happens in Firefox.

I don't use Chrome. I see it on Safari on iPad and Firefox on Windows 8

#215 9 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I don't use Chrome. I see it on Safari on iPad and Firefox on Windows 8

I doubled checked---Firefox on Windows 7--the search field is blank, so this issue doesn't come up.

It shows up in Chrome on Windows 7. Since both Chrome and Safari are based on the WebKit browser engine, I'm not surprised it happens in both.

#217 9 years ago

Mousin' Around ramp decals ??

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

Mousin' Around ramp decals ??

Yes please

#219 9 years ago

we will look for the mousin around decals.

#220 9 years ago

Any chance you have Bad Cats target decals somewhere? There used to be a sticker sheet for decals, would love to get one!

#221 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Any chance you have Bad Cats target decals somewhere? There used to be a sticker sheet for decals, would love to get one!

+1

#222 9 years ago

We should have them, I will check but pretty sure that is not a problem.

#223 9 years ago

was poking around last night and one of the film drawers had a few more NOS TAF translites, if anyone interested.

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-31-1357-20017NOS

#224 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

was poking around last night and one of the film drawers had a few more NOS TAF translites, if anyone interested.
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-31-1357-20017NOS

Thats great Rick
Would these be as bright as A Next Generation version that you have in the works?

#225 9 years ago

These would be original which is always preferred when you can find them, these were in a drawer out of light since new most likely ...

#226 9 years ago

Wish you guys would find some NOS mini-playfields for Jackbot. Apparently all the red posts were glued at the factory and they're a real bear to get off. Would be nice to have a shiny new mini-pf. If the screens ever show up anywhere it will be a miracle.

#227 9 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Wish you guys would find some NOS mini-playfields for Jackbot. Apparently all the red posts were glued at the factory and they're a real bear to get off. Would be nice to have a shiny new mini-pf. If the screens ever show up anywhere it will be a miracle.

I would guess we have the films for them, so it's just a matter of a little work to get them done.

We'll poke around for the films and the print.

rick

#228 9 years ago

That would be awesome. For some crazy reason the mini pfs on Pinbot/BOP weren't done that way, but everyone I've ever asked about Jackbot says their posts are glued and they didn't do it. lol.

#229 9 years ago

Could sure use a nice new Alien Poker playfield and backglass - hint, hint!

#230 9 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Could sure use a nice new Alien Poker playfield and backglass - hint, hint!

We are scouring every inch, was at a pinball party last night and mentioned that about Alien Poker ... stay tuned.

#231 9 years ago

Would love if you had any original Funhouse translites still available. Whatever is on my machine doesn't seem original and it really faded.

Or...would love to see this title made into a backglass by CPR or someone.

#232 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

We should have them, I will check but pretty sure that is not a problem.

Just to be sure, you have the target decals already for the linear target, but never seen new decals for the drop targets or the sticker sheet of new decals for ramps and the seafood spinner wheel. Those would be great.

#233 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Just to be sure, you have the target decals already for the linear target, but never seen new decals for the drop targets or the sticker sheet of new decals for ramps and the seafood spinner wheel. Those would be great.

Post or email me pictures if you have them and then we can see what we can find.

#234 9 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

Would love if you had any original Funhouse translites still available. Whatever is on my machine doesn't seem original and it really faded.
Or...would love to see this title made into a backglass by CPR or someone.

Doubt there are any, we spent ALOT of time at PPS doing next gen versions of them, and released them just months ago.

#235 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

I would guess we have the films for them, so it's just a matter of a little work to get them done.
We'll poke around for the films and the print.
rick

Can someone send me a clear picture of the mini-playfield so I can make sure what we have - thanks. Update: I got it.

#236 9 years ago

Here a couple scans someone sent from the sticker sheet as an example:

badcatsdecal-a01.jpgbadcatsdecal-a01.jpgbadcatsdecal-a03.jpgbadcatsdecal-a03.jpg

#237 9 years ago

Don't have scans but here are the drops (when I take them from the game I may vectorize them but won't be absolutely sure of the colors:

IMG_5473.JPGIMG_5473.JPGIMG_5472.JPGIMG_5472.JPG

#238 9 years ago

thanks! very helpful. We will be on the lookout for the decal set films - we have a couple tubes of Bad Cats films so hopeful they are in there.

rick

#239 9 years ago

I would love a set of the bad cats decals for a upcoming playfield swap.

1 week later
1 week later
#241 9 years ago

We grabbed about 20 different playfields and are working thru them to put them on the store - note again that these range from being great production playfields to pre-production to sample and may be really really nice or maybe have issues ... we try to document as best we can and have a bunch of pictures.

Just put - Theatre Of Magic, Congo, and Demo Man on ....

Lots more coming (including Indiana Jones, Bugs Bunny, Corvette, Roadshow, BTTF, Kizz, Cactus Canyon, Guns N Roses, Black Rose, BSD, Shadow, WCS, Dr. Dude, Eight Ball Deluxe (IPB), etc ...) - keep an eye out

http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=PF

#242 9 years ago

Cactus Canyon playfield?

#243 9 years ago

I didn't see the EBD, is it gone already? If not, please let me know.

#244 9 years ago
Quoted from TrainH2o:

I didn't see the EBD, is it gone already? If not, please let me know.

TOM, Congo, and Demoman are the only ones that just went up. Congo is already gone.

#245 9 years ago

Damn wondered why I couldn't see congo

#246 9 years ago

Ah.......I just saw EBD and immediately went to the site. Thanks.

#247 9 years ago
Quoted from Tsskinne:

Damn wondered why I couldn't see congo

They seem to disappear as soon as sold (probably a good thing to make sure they don't inadvertently get multiple orders for the same single product).

#248 9 years ago
#249 9 years ago
Quoted from Imeh:

PPS said:

Found a couple more Tube Dancing Figures
http://www.planetarypinball.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=PP&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PPS-RB00126

Must have gone quickly. Missed it.

So am I
Willing to buy one if a buyer changed his mind, or if Rick find another secret stash somewhere.

#250 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

we will look for the mousin around decals.

Rick , did you find any Mousin' Around ramp decals?

There are 328 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ipb-stuff-for-sale/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.