Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by conester
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Does anyone know IPB MM PF are any good other then Micro ?

#2 9 years ago

I purchased an IPB playfield and it was nice, but I honestly think that they're probably down to seconds or thirds. I have also picked up a seconds playfield and I couldn't find an issue aside from a tiny flaw that would actually be under a ramp, so not visible. It was a great playfield.

#3 9 years ago

The IPB playfield needs modification at the shooter lane and moat area to be correct. Chris Hutchins did a video on it once.

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

The IPB playfield needs modification at the shooter lane and moat area to be correct. Chris Hutchins did a video on it once.

Is that true of all current stock? Because the two playfields I had were just fine.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Ok would you have the Video on that u can recall thanks for ant help

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Is that true of all current stock?

I couldn't say and the video is not on u-tube anymore, but there were modifications he showed that needed to be done on the ones he worked with to make them right.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I couldn't say and the video is not on u-tube anymore, but there were modifications he showed that needed to be done on the ones he worked with to make them right.

Something important to consider. Thanks for the info. I think I remember that now, yeah.

#8 9 years ago

Anyone else know about IPB MM playfields thanks for any help

#9 9 years ago

I have a IPB MM playfield. I got mine right after they finished the first group of them way back when. The only issues I had were the super jets arrows up at the top of the outer loops were missing the purple on the outer edge of the arrows. There might have been a LITTLE touch up needed on the FIRE inserts too, but I can't remember how much. I sent mine to Chris at HEP to fix and re-clear so now it is perfect. Still haven't installed it....having too much fun playing it and taking it to shows! Bottom line is, if you have a blown out MM play field, either play field suppliers product will make your game look amazing!

Brian

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 64.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 35.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Decals
Bent Mods

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 54.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 129.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - Other
FlyLand Designs

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Decals
Creative Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinwize.com

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 9.95

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ipb-mm-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.