Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 79 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Dahawk007
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Favorate game manufactor?”

• Williams 28 votes
      58%
    • Bally 8 votes
      17%
    • Stern 5 votes
      10%
    • Other 7 votes
      15%

(48 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

iowa-pinball-club-logo.png

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 years ago

I have fallen behind on getting games shopped over the last couple of years, but am getting motivated to get them all up to snuff again. Been meaning to have some folks over, but need to get stuff fixed first.

#52 9 years ago

Any of you guys know how to get a cabinet from Portland OR to Iowa?
    Trying to help a buddy out

#53 9 years ago

Put me on the list.
    I haven't hosted a pinball party in about 2 years, but perhaps could later in the year.

#54 9 years ago

Sat.Bump..

#55 9 years ago

Any thoughts of starting middle of March. ? Hopefully getting some of the ice and snow gone.. For safer travel and all.

Nick.

1 week later
    #56 9 years ago
    Quoted from yendor0:

Put me on the list.
    I haven't hosted a pinball party in about 2 years, but perhaps could later in the year.

Hi Rod!

#57 9 years ago

Rod from Amuseme? Where did ACDC go?

#58 9 years ago

March bump.

1 week later
    #59 9 years ago

Nope Danny, a different Rod. Real nice guy, but I never see him in CR, but always at Expo. Go figure, have to travel 200+ miles to see a neighbor!! Ha ha.

#60 9 years ago

I'm in Davenport, but I'd love to meet other pin-players in Iowa.

2 weeks later
    #61 9 years ago
    Quoted from paragon66x:

Real nice guy, but I never see him in CR, but always at Expo. Go figure, have to travel 200+ miles to see a neighbor!! Ha ha.

I'm always thinking that too, John. It seems like Expo is about the only time I get to catch up with anyone....

#62 8 years ago

I'm in Davenport also. Would love to meet up with more pinball people in Iowa. Little kids and job keep me pretty busy at the moment though

#63 8 years ago

April bump.... Anyone ready to have a pinball-get together this month..???

Hope to get this party started soon....

NT.

#64 8 years ago

Sure. Though I don't know where Osceola is.

Dahawk007, know any places in the Quad Cities to play that aren't on the pin map?

#65 8 years ago

Places I know in Davenport. I try to add them to the maps often.
    AC/DC Pro at Jack's at Locust
    Corvette at Mother Hubbard on Northwest Blvd
    Terminator 2 at laundromat next to Whiteys on Locust
    Dale Jr. LE, Stern Indiana Jones, and Avengers at laundromat across from Fairgrounds on Locust
    (Indiana is almost unplayable)

That's all I currently know. I just have an Addams Family and POTC Zizzle

1 week later
    #66 8 years ago
    Quoted from MattElder:

I'm always thinking that too, John. It seems like Expo is about the only time I get to catch up with anyone....

Too bad I wasn't still living on Iowa Avenue Matt. That would be about 4 houses away from you!!

#67 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nullpunkt:

Though I don't know where Osceola is.

About 6 hours north of you.

LTG : )™

#68 8 years ago
    Quoted from paragon66x:

Too bad I wasn't still living on Iowa Avenue Matt. That would be about 4 houses away from you!!

Yeah, more pins within walking distance would be nice, but I'd settle for anywhere in town. C'mon.... you know you want to move back to Muscatine.

1 month later
    #69 8 years ago

Hey Iowa Pinheads I have created an Iowa Pinball Club Facebook page, so if you have the FB JOIN US!!!

#71 8 years ago

link to the club?

1 week later
    #73 8 years ago

Just stumbled on the group - From Bettendorf Iowa. I'm in the process of finishing the basement and starting my own game room.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nullpunkt:

Sure. Though I don't know where Osceola is.
    Dahawk007, know any places in the Quad Cities to play that aren't on the pin map?

Pizza and Subs on John Deere, rock island has a Monopoly.

I played and it had major issues with the right flipper. Second time I went it was out of order. This last week, it looked to be running again but was being over run by a little league team, pounding on it and trying to get free credits from the coin door. Unknown if its playable yet.

#75 8 years ago
    Quoted from gaberm1972:

Pizza and Subs on John Deere, rock island has a Monopoly.
    I played and it had major issues with the right flipper. Second time I went it was out of order. This last week, it looked to be running again but was being over run by a little league team, pounding on it and trying to get free credits from the coin door. Unknown if its playable yet.

That's.... extremely unfortunate. Monopoly isn't my favorite game, but it's a fun way to drain a few quarters. I'll have to check it out.

I'm willing to help a fellow pinsider with finishing his basement in exchange for access to the finished product.... =P

#76 8 years ago
    Quoted from Nullpunkt:

I'm willing to help a fellow pinsider with finishing his basement in exchange for access to the finished product.... =P

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-basement-game-room

Basement is completed. Just need to find a few pins to go in it when I recoup some of the money it took to finish said basement.

#77 8 years ago

I am selling a WW with a CPR pf and new plastics. Cab needs a lot of work, displays need work as well. Looking to get $2200. Plays fine, may need some tweaking.

#78 8 years ago

Also selling my Funhouse. $3k, new displays, bullet proofed boards. PM for more details.

#79 8 years ago

Corvette is now gone from Mother Hubbards and it's now a World Cup Soccer 94! Played it twice and put up a nice grand champ score. Also Mega Coin Laundry in Moline has a Metallica. Played really well last week

There are 79 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iowa-pinball-machine-players-club/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.