(Topic ID: 166566)

Invitation to 32nd PINBALL EXPO come play

By mikepin

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpeg
    PE2017SO_(resized).jpg
    There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago

Very excited My son and I are traveling over from Australia

#52 7 years ago

I found a hotel and there rates are $75 for each night. rooms are remodeled, ofcourse it's not the westin but pretty good and only like 3-5 minute walk/ 3 blocks away.

Olde Court Inn
    374 N. Milwaukee Ave
    Wheeling IL, 60090.
    Ph# 630-415-7332

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from SP441:

I found a hotel and there rates are $75 for each night. rooms are remodeled, ofcourse it's not the westin but pretty good and only like 3-5 minute walk/ 3 blocks away.
    Olde Court Inn
    374 N. Milwaukee Ave
    Wheeling IL, 60090.
    Ph# 630-415-7332

You get what you pay for.....

#54 7 years ago

Bah, I really wish I could be at Expo.

#55 7 years ago
    Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

I really wish I could be at Expo.

I wish you could too.

LTG : (

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from SP441:

Olde Court Inn
    374 N. Milwaukee Ave
    Wheeling IL, 60090.
    Ph# 630-415-7332

Trust me, you do not want to stay there. Unless your idea of a good hotel is one with a sign next to the toilet that asks you to not flush the toilet paper.

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from SP441:

Olde Court Inn
    374 N. Milwaukee Ave
    Wheeling IL, 60090.
    Ph# 630-415-7332

i would suggest the extended stay un buffalo grove or the holiday in express in liconshire.

both are good enough for sleeping and not picking up bed bugs while you are at it.

#59 7 years ago

If your serious. Please PM me with the details if you could. THX> Nick.

#60 7 years ago
    Quoted from SP441:

Olde Court Inn
    374 N. Milwaukee Ave
    Wheeling IL, 60090.
    Ph# 630-415-7332

Quoted from MrBally:

You get what you pay for.....

Quoted from Aurich:

Trust me, you do not want to stay there. Unless your idea of a good hotel is one with a sign next to the toilet that asks you to not flush the toilet paper.

My favorite description of that hotel...

Quoted from homebrood:

For those who NEED to have a machine in their room: the Olde Court Inn still had its Vacancy light lit as of an hour ago.
    If you don't mind roaches bedbugs, crackhead and crack dealer neibors and if you need a whore then this place will suit you nicely.
    Infamous month to month tenancy there in the scum of the earth catagory so stay at you own peril!
    Tom

#61 7 years ago
    Quoted from SP441:

Olde Court Inn
    374 N. Milwaukee Ave
    Wheeling IL, 60090.
    Ph# 630-415-7332

That place is getto. Don't take the jacuzzi. It has its own thread on pinside

#62 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a room share or have space in a prebooked room?

#63 7 years ago

gee, maybe I should set up air mattresses in my game room for the guys who want to spend only $75 and have a clean bathroom, less than four miles away

#64 7 years ago

Coming to expo from Australia. First time at expo. First time to the US really (Hawaii isn't included is it?)
    Question. Holiday Inn around the corner - google says its 35 minutes walk away...Do people just catch Ubers back and forward?

Does anyone staying at the Westin have a free bed for they aren't using? Happy to split a room and pay my share for the convince of being at the same place. I don't smoke, don't snore and not a heavy drinker.

Also, is wifi available at the expo? If not, whats the best way to get a data-heavy prepaid sim card?

#65 7 years ago

Just for fun -- what was the blocked room nightly rate at the Westin this year? I was able to get two nights reserved, but one night is $205 and the other is $255. On the waiting list for Friday night still.

I really liked being on site last time I attended expo, but I may cancel and just go with the Holiday Inn Express @ $99 a night.

#66 7 years ago
    Quoted from joetechbob:

Just for fun -- what was the blocked room nightly rate at the Westin this year?

Originally, it was $139 per night.

#67 7 years ago
    Quoted from joetechbob:

Just for fun -- what was the blocked room nightly rate at the Westin this year? I was able to get two nights reserved, but one night is $205 and the other is $255. On the waiting list for Friday night still.
    I really liked being on site last time I attended expo, but I may cancel and just go with the Holiday Inn Express @ $99 a night.

Like $160ish if memory serves

#68 7 years ago

When I booked in August, the Westin was $133 a night plus taxes.

Quoted from Skins:

Like $160ish if memory serves

#69 7 years ago

130 and change would've been sweet. That's what I get for being spontaneous/last minute .

#70 7 years ago
    Quoted from mikepin:

See http://www.pinballexpo.com for all details and to register.

Please...please...please...hire someone that can make a half decent website!! It looks like it was made by a 12 year old. There are so many free programs out there to help design it for you. I can't believe that as big as Expo is that someone hasn't addressed this yet.

#71 7 years ago
    Quoted from rosh:

gee, maybe I should set up air mattresses in my game room for the guys who want to spend only $75 and have a clean bathroom, less than four miles away

Does it includes freeplay of the games?

2 weeks later
    #72 7 years ago

Westin actually had a deal the wife and I got at like 100$ a night, non-pinball expo related. Pretty happy with that!

There are 72 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invitation-to-32nd-pinball-expo-come-play/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.