4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by TigerLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 months ago

I need to get a sheet of glass for my TZ. I have always used Invisiglass. I was thinking of trying Vodoo glass since Cointaker carries it in the widebody size and I have purchased other stuff for them before. . Does anyone have experience with Vodoo glass? Thansk Litz.

#3 4 months ago

Thanks very much. Vodoo Glass ordered.

#4 4 months ago

I haven't tried Voodoo yet, but I have both Invisiglass and PDI glass and the PDI glass is a much better product than the Invisiglass. Another option to consider...

#5 4 months ago

I have all brands of anti reflective glass. Voodoo is my favorite out of the bunch. Great price also!

#6 4 months ago

I purchased 2 sheets of Voodoo glass from Cointaker about 6 months ago, and I only have one regret - that I didn't do it sooner. Without being able to give your firsthand comparisons to other products, all I can see is Voodoo is crystal clear and I've nearly stuck my hand through it several times since thinking the glass was off. Voodoo is an excellent product from a great supplier.

Also, just to edify others (I'm sure you understand this from experience), these types of glasses do not eliminate reflection (that is a misnomer IMO). You still see lights off the backbox, ceiling lights, etc. and reflections still pass through up from the playfield. What they do is eliminate glare and haziness, which I guess has an element of "reflection" to it given that more light passes through the glass instead of bouncing off of it. When you look at a pin with standard glass next to one with Voodoo the standard glass looks dingy and hazy even when extremely clean (the haziness spreads the light throughout the glass giving in more glare/reflection) , whereas the Voodoo looks nearly invisible.

#7 4 months ago

I like how they package the Voodoo product also. The packaging makes a big difference and was what frustrated me with the Stern HD glass (Stern’s glass came with sticky stuff on it that was hard to clean, the Voodoo glass came perfectly clean and ready to improve your gameplay experience right out the box).

#8 4 months ago

I got two sheets of voodoo from Cointaker for my HW and Wonka. I love it, it’s as good or better than Invisiglass IMO

#9 4 months ago

Thank you very much for the info and opinions.. I just made an order from Cointaker for some Voodoo Glass.

2 weeks later
    #10 3 months ago
    Quoted from LitzDoc:

Thank you very much for the info and opinions.. I just made an order from Cointaker for some Voodoo Glass.

How are you enjoying the glass?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside