(Topic ID: 315235)

InvisiGlass Issues - 1st Run

By CUJO

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    20220508_120501 (resized).jpg
    20220508_120514 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Tantrum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 1 year ago

I know people have their favorites, but my 3 sheets of VooDoo glass are perfect (as well as all the others I've seen on pins). A very small "VooDoo" is discretely laser etched on the bottom right corner but covered by the lockbar.

#10 1 year ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Cointaker is where I've bought all of my VooDoo from and have sent several others to them. I believe Tilt Graphics and Nitro Pinball are also authorized resellers. Also, I know if you buy 2 sheets at a time from Cointaker you get a discount (standard size goes from $250 down to $235 per sheet & widebody goes from $270 down to $250 per sheet).

To me, the biggest advantage of anti-glare glass is its clarity. When cleaned (with a non-ammonia cleaner to avoid ruining it) it literally looks like you could reach down into the playfield area. While reflections are greatly reduced (bright light reflections are not completely eliminated), the clarity is what makes the playing experience with this type of glass so much better. Whenever you look at two pins side by side where one of them has standard glass, the standard glass looks hazy/foggy even though you probably didn't notice it before.

I fought putting new glass on my pins until a friend talked me into buying a sheet for my then new JP Premium. After I installed my first sheet, I knew that VooDoo was a must upgrade for my other two pins and any pin I might own in the future.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Tantrum.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invisiglass-issues-1st-run?tu=Mr_Tantrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.