Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 91 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by loren3233
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010286.jpg
    P1010285.jpg
    P1010284.jpg
    P1010283.jpg
    147.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 12 years ago

From March 19th

Dear Rommy:

Thank you for your Order of (2) Sheets of Standard INVISIGLASST. Your
    invoice is attached.

This will ship out to you in approx. 2 weeks - so I will not charge your
    Credit Card until it is time to ship. Also, as far as shipping costs, this
    may change by a few dollars. If it does, I will let you know beforehand.

Thank you for your business - we appreciate it very much. I will be in touch
    within the next couple of weeks!

Sincerely,

Jen

#6 12 years ago

I don't have any PDI. Bought my first pin in February and finally after watching all the vids of what the glass looks like had to take the leap. I will order 2 sheets of PDI later though unless I can pick some up at a show or Keller can get me some . I would like to have PDI, Invisiglass, and Phoogs all in my gameroom. I am not sure I will put it on every machine. But if you listen to Pinside it seems once someone takes the leap they go all in.

#22 12 years ago

Not the ROFL copter!!! rofl

#25 12 years ago

I mean are we sure it is not the exact same product and JJP just bought a huge batch?

#44 12 years ago
    Quoted from MagicJumpi:

Have I ever said or stated that anti reflective glass can only be made in Germany and not in the US
    or somewhere else ?

You have said it is not made anywhere else. The possibility of it notwithstanding. Correct me if I am wrong, but is not PDI more economical if purchased in bulk still?

#46 12 years ago
    Quoted from MagicJumpi:

Aren't you satisfied with what you're receiving

I have not had the pleasure of PDI yet. I will though. And generally spoken it does not matter to me where it is made except for availiability to me on a "right now" basis. If I could have walked down the street and bought 2 sheets of PDI I would have. I realize that is not realistic. But waiting 20 weeks is a killer.

1 week later
    #76 12 years ago

Put em in!

#81 12 years ago

Shoot me your work #, I'll call you to an emergency at your house of undetermined origin and nature.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rommy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invisiglass-is-shipping?tu=rommy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.