Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 309 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by John_I
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2598-1.jpg
    IMG_2596-1.jpg
    IMG_2592-1.jpg
    15_740.jpg
    snoresnore.jpg
    P1010315.JPG
    P1010314.JPG
    P1010313.jpg
    P1010312.JPG
    P1010311.JPG
    P1010310.jpg
    P1010309.jpg
    P1010308.JPG
    P1010307.JPG
    P1010306.JPG
    P1010305.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#36 11 years ago

At least make the logo small and place it so the lock down bar covers it. Wow... that sux!! So how many new WOZ owners are going to put PDI on their pins instead??

#63 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I don't see what the big deal is with the logo. Remember, you can have the logo in any corner of the machine by rotating or flipping the glass.

So to make the logo even more appealing just flip it so that it is upside down and reads backwards in the upper corner...LOL.

I bet the next batch will have a smaller logo that can be covered by the lock down bar.

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

LITZ said:DCFAN said:I don't see what the big deal is with the logo. Remember, you can have the logo in any corner of the machine by rotating or flipping the glass.
    So to make the logo even more appealing just flip it so that it is upside down and reads backwards in the upper corner...LOL.
    I bet the next batch will have a smaller logo that can be covered by the lock down bar.
    I was just trying to make the point that pins have dark areas, often in the back corners. I don't think you would even notice the logo back in a dark corner unless you are looking for it.

If the PDI glass had a logo and Joey's name on it... I would have passed and bought some Poodawg instead!! Sounds like this JJP product is good stuff overall so that is a definite +

I agree you won't notice it when playing the game much like the color DMD graphics.... but personally it would irritate me each time I saw the New Jersey outline (in a New Jersey accent of course).

#75 11 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

But what if it's better?

Better.. how much better. We are talking about a fraction of 1%.

Normal Glass produces a measurable visible glare of 8% reflection.
    PDI Optical Non Glare Glass measures between a maximum tolerance of 0.5% - 0.7%

Sorry the logo is Jacked Up!!

#85 11 years ago

Send in Roman to Jersey Jackboot the logo... just hope he posts the vid.

#92 11 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

That logo was a poor decision.

Perhaps Jack was...

#156 11 years ago

Nice! Looks like everyone is happy now

#257 11 years ago

@ Gweem:
    It would be nice to have proof of its authenticity in case you ever decide to sell it.

Only a crazy person would sell their PDI or JJP non glare glass I love it and wish I would have bought it a long time ago. Same thing with the DMD glare guards. Ignorance is bliss and I can SEE why ppl rave about both products.

#271 11 years ago
    Quoted from vex:

i pulled the trigger on the deal today. i have a tz that will benefit, and a regular sized without the logo to be delivered in a few weeks.
    at 300 for 2 sheets might as well see what the fuss is about, or not.

You will want 5 more for the rest of your collection

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider litz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invisiglass-in-stock-at-pinball-life?tu=litz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.