Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 309 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by John_I
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2598-1.jpg
    IMG_2596-1.jpg
    IMG_2592-1.jpg
    15_740.jpg
    snoresnore.jpg
    P1010315.JPG
    P1010314.JPG
    P1010313.jpg
    P1010312.JPG
    P1010311.JPG
    P1010310.jpg
    P1010309.jpg
    P1010308.JPG
    P1010307.JPG
    P1010306.JPG
    P1010305.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarjarisgod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#30 12 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

Holy crap. Logo in the glass would be a deal breaker. Wish I didn't order two sheets now

Indeed. PDI looks like the way to go!

#32 12 years ago
    Quoted from pzy:

I think two panes on top of each other is creating a bit of an optical illusion, can you take a pic with a quarter or something for scale next to the logo?

Better yet... Take a picture of it installed on a machine.

#38 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Isn't that the case?

We don't know yet. Tat hasn't put up pics of it installed.

#50 12 years ago

Wow... That logo is very prominent. Have to say that's very disappointing. Thanks for posting Tat.

#57 12 years ago

If they wanted to put a label or watermark on it, why didn't they do it in an area that would be concealed by the lockdown bar?

This just reeks of shameless self promotion on JJP's part...

#61 12 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

I don't see what the big deal is with the logo. Remember, you can have the logo in any corner of the machine by rotating or flipping the glass.

IMO it looks tacky. I wouldn't want a piece of glass with a JJP logo on my Stern, Williams, etc. games. Not really excited about it being on my WOZ either... To each their own though.

#64 12 years ago

It probably isn't as noticeable as the pics make it out to be when playing the game. Still would be nice to have a no logo option though.

#79 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

LITZ said:Sounds like this JJP product is good stuff overall so that is a definite +
    That's the most important thing. As for the logo, you can bet your a** that it will be gone on the next batch if enough people complain about it.

I just posted to the WOZ group about it. Feel free to voice your opinions there. Hopefully they will take notice if enough people make their opinion known. I honestly think it will cost them sales unless they make a change.

#82 12 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

jarjarisgod said:gweempose said:LITZ said:Sounds like this JJP product is good stuff overall so that is a definite +
    That's the most important thing. As for the logo, you can bet your a** that it will be gone on the next batch if enough people complain about it.
    I just posted to the WOZ group about it. Feel free to voice your opinions there. Hopefully they will take notice if enough people make their opinion known. I honestly think it will cost them sales unless they make a change.
    You can also e-mail Jack at pinballsales.com.

Indeed. I figure I'll start with the group. That way others can share their thoughts (either pro or con). Jack checks the group frequently. I have no doubt he will see it.

#90 12 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

I've got two coming and I could care less about the logo!

But Ice... That means you DO care.

#145 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So here is what I'm doing:
    Whoever bought glass already - I will send them another sheet of
    INVISIGLASS™ - SHIPPED FOR FREE!
    I understand $295.00 plus shipping is a lot of money. So you get a
    second piece of INVISIGLASS™ for FREE - NO LOGO -
    THAT IS MY SOLUTION.

Now THAT is customer service. Well done Jack!

Just seeing how he listens to his customers makes me even more excited for WOZ. It can't get here soon enough!

- Binks

#150 12 years ago
    Quoted from Firebaall:

It's a good move, for sure.
    However, I suspect it's a "no cost" solution for JJP. $300 per sheet is most certainly at least a double cost markup.

+1

#203 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

The more I think about it, the more I'm glad I didn't hop on the bandwagon. Like everybody else, I initially got caught up in the "have to jump on this deal" mentality. The fact of the matter is that I still really dislike the logo.

+1,000,000

#231 12 years ago
    Quoted from ChadH:

You have to admit... there is some humor in the fact that everyone is irate about the logo when it was $300 for a sheet. Pitchforks were out!!!
    But everyone was so happy when it was suddenly $300 for two sheets (both with the logo still). They've been falling over themselves trying to get an order in.
    So... was it really about the logo? Or was it about the price? Because in the end... both your sheets are going to have the logo that you were so upset about.

Indeed. In my case I don't care for the logo at all so I didn't jump in on the screaming deal. Others decided at half price they could live with it. I don't really see why that would be surprising.

#247 12 years ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

So thanks to those that don't like it and complained, love the 2-1, great job JJP!

You're welcome!

Quoted from tomdotcom:

To top it off the JJP logo is ugly anyhow haha...

Agreed. Not my cup of tea.

#249 12 years ago

I probably should take advantage of the 2 for $450 deal that is going on, but that's still a lot of scratch for a couple pieces of glass...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jarjarisgod.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invisiglass-in-stock-at-pinball-life?tu=jarjarisgod and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.