Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 309 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by John_I
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2598-1.jpg
    IMG_2596-1.jpg
    IMG_2592-1.jpg
    15_740.jpg
    snoresnore.jpg
    P1010315.JPG
    P1010314.JPG
    P1010313.jpg
    P1010312.JPG
    P1010311.JPG
    P1010310.jpg
    P1010309.jpg
    P1010308.JPG
    P1010307.JPG
    P1010306.JPG
    P1010305.JPG
    There are 309 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.
    #151 12 years ago

Jack is a stand up guy. No doubt.

#152 12 years ago

This is the feel-good thread of the year

#153 12 years ago

Verified: Until he runs out of his first batch, If you order from Terry at Pinball Life, you will get two sheets.

Just got off the phone with him. He said he has about 60 sheets left from the first batch.

Wow!

#154 12 years ago

Umm... anyone in the Boston area wanna go halfsies on 2 sheets?

#155 12 years ago

Just ordered a sheet myself. $150 a sheet is too good of a deal to pass up even with the logo.

#156 12 years ago

Nice! Looks like everyone is happy now

#157 12 years ago

This is obviously a man who cares about his reputation and his customers. This is the kind of stuff that makes loyal customers. Pay attention mad mike and stern, this is how you build a loyal customer base. This small gesture will follow him for a long time. GREAT job Jersey!!

#158 12 years ago

Get 'em while they are hot! $295 was too rich for me, but $150 a sheet has put me in the market. PBL still has 'em, but not for long!

#159 12 years ago
    Quoted from smassa:

I dont know but looking at all the pics Tat put upped the IJ with normal glass looked pretty darn good. I think I stick with that & save the $2400 it would cost to put them on all my pins.

You can't tell from a photo.

#160 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinster68:

From JJP via RGP:
    "Next batch comes in 2 weeks. No JJP logo. Wording under lock bar. In
    the meantime turn these glasses around with logoup top. If you are not
    happy, we will make you happy. That's my word. Post this on Pinside
    too as I don't post there."
    That's a relief. Good move Jack.

Indeed, this is exactly the kind of response that I was hoping for! Way to quickly respond to customers (and potential customers) Jack!

#161 12 years ago

I did the same! I jumped on that deal. $150 a sheet...can't beat it! Terry WILL sell out today.
    Scared Stiff gets the Invisiglass Treatment!

#162 12 years ago

So how does this work exactly?

You place an order with Terry for one sheet and you get two? His price still shows at $295.00.

I'm confused!

#163 12 years ago

I ordered a sheet as well! Smokin' deal!!

-Craig

#164 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So here is what I'm doing:
    Whoever bought glass already - I will send them another sheet of
    INVISIGLASS™ - SHIPPED FOR FREE!
    I understand $295.00 plus shipping is a lot of money. So you get a
    second piece of INVISIGLASS™ for FREE - NO LOGO -
    THAT IS MY SOLUTION.

Just spoke with Terry at PBL and got some additional clarification. If you buy the glass from PBL right now, he'll send you 2 for the price of 1, but both sheets WILL have the logo. Terry said that when he gets the glass WITHOUT the logo (in about 2 weeks), the price will go back to the normal $295 for 1 sheet.

I assume the deal Jack is quoting (getting the free no logo glass) will come direct from JJP, not PBL. Can anyone confirm?

#165 12 years ago

I talked to Jack on the phone first thing this morining. I already repected the guy but now I know he's 100% into doing the right things for pinball. He's covering Pinball Life on the glass and that's pretty incredible. There are very few business owners that are willing to step up and make business decisions like this. VERY FEW.

And yes, the glass will be gone by the end of the day.

Terry.

#166 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

I talked to Jack on the phone first thing this morining. I already repected the guy but now I know he's 100% into doing the right things for pinball. He's covering Pinball Life on the glass and that's pretty incredible. There are very few business owners that are willing to step up and make business decisions like this. VERY FEW.
    Terry.

Great stuff Terry!

I just ordered a sheet of widebody Invisiglass from your site. Talked to Mike, said this will all be gone very soon. I'll be getting two sheets of widebody glass for the price of one. One for my TZ and one for RS. Very cool!

#167 12 years ago
    Quoted from pinballlife:

Terry.

I dont even see it on the website.

#168 12 years ago

Just jumped on that deal from PBL, too. Too good to pass up. MM and SM get the good stuff.

#169 12 years ago

I thought it was one with logo and one without...that's what I thought Jack's message said

#170 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

I thought it was one with logo and one without...that's what I thought Jack's message said

It is. Just got 6

edit : I got my threads mixed up. I ordered from Jen not Terry, sorry for mixup.

#171 12 years ago

Smassa...look under... Glass

#172 12 years ago

Looks like it is already sold out.

Got my order in by the skin of my teeth!

#173 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Smassa...look under... Glass

not there

poof

#174 12 years ago

It was tempting, but even $150/sheet is tough for me to justify, but kudos to Jack for being a stand up guy.

#175 12 years ago

It's gone now. Hope my order went through. Got a confirmation e-mail, but it was gone by the time I looked back.

#176 12 years ago

Well, now we know the price point for selling a crapload of Invisiglass!

#177 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

It's gone now. Hope my order went through. Got a confirmation e-mail, but it was gone by the time I looked back.

Same here. I made it with probably 5 minutes to spare, if that.

I was talking to Mike on the phone, and he basically told me to get my ass off the phone and place the order via the website. Glad I did!

#178 12 years ago

$150 is a good pricepoint. If the markup is sustainable, they should consider making it that price all the time.

#179 12 years ago

Damn that went fast.

#180 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

Damn that went fast.

Yep, I just got an order confirmation 26 minutes ago. I hope mine went through as well.

#181 12 years ago

I'm sure after they see what happened today, there is gonna be a biiiig Board Meeting....

#182 12 years ago

I posted this in the other thread, but I placed an order with Pinballsales.com a few minutes ago for a widebody sheet and it went through. Hopefully they still have it in stock. I mentioned the two for one and no logo offer in the comments.

#183 12 years ago

Work was busy this morning, or I would have hopped on Terry's 2-for-1 deal without even thinking about it. Jack's response to the situation, while commendable, is not the least bit surprising. He is a stand up guy, and I knew he would take care of everyone.

#184 12 years ago
    Quoted from stangbat:

I posted this in the other thread, but I placed an order with Pinballsales.com a few minutes ago for a widebody sheet and it went through. Hopefully they still have it in stock. I mentioned the two for one and no logo offer in the comments.

How much is shipping? I would have bought it from Terry because I could drive there and get it.

#185 12 years ago

I think shipping for me was something like $13!

#186 12 years ago

$17 to TX via FedEx Business.

#187 12 years ago

Oops $18.95

#188 12 years ago

Don't wait on the website. Call them (732) 364-9900

#190 12 years ago

We knew that wouldn't take long.

Most people love a bargain, or even a perceived one. $150 a pop still isn't cheap, but when people feel like they are getting "half off", that's a pretty damn powerful incentive.

#191 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

How much is shipping? I would have bought it from Terry because I could drive there and get it.

I don't remember exactly, it was $22 something. I may have missed out though, I haven't received an order confirmation and when I log in to the pinballsales.com site, it says I don't have any orders in the system. So they were probably out when I placed my order.

I was going to order from PBL, had it in my cart, got all the way to payment, but then I read here that both sheets would have the logo so I chickened out and went to Pinballsales hoping to get one without a logo. So my indecision probably means I'll get nothing. No big deal, my WOZ will have non-glare glass in it.

#192 12 years ago

Terry > What is the deal with orders though PBL?

I (and I am guessing others) assumed 1 with logo and 1 without like Jack said in his post and not 2 with logo.

I don't mind waiting a few weeks so they can be one shipment.

please confirm if you can.

thanks

#193 12 years ago

If you ordered them from Terry, BOTH sheets will have the logo.

#194 12 years ago

PinballSales still has some in stock. Jen took my order for 5 sheets, with logo. I'll receive 5 more sheets without the logo for free when those come in (about 5 weeks).

#195 12 years ago

Just spoke to Terry at PBL. All sheets gone. Guess the logo isn't so much of an distraction after all, especially for $150 a pop.

#196 12 years ago

Wow! I hate that I missed out on that that deal! Jack sure is amazing with customer service . . . kind of makes me want to jump in and get a WOZ even though I do not like the theme.

#197 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Any decent business will have a 100% markup for cost to retail.

Seems like those who ordered from Terry get 2 logo sheets and those who ordered via Jack website got one plus one.

Anyway, I would be happy with both those deals if I had got them. Never to be seen again!

#198 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

i think the thought that this was a "while supplies last" deal is what drove the sales.

#199 12 years ago

Sure, I decide to sleep in just ONE day...

snoresnore.jpgsnoresnore.jpg

#200 12 years ago

If you still want some you can get the same deal by calling Jen at pinballsales.com

There are 309 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invisiglass-in-stock-at-pinball-life/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.