Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by markmon
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

102_1481.JPG
    102_1479.JPG
    DSCN0624.JPG
    DSCN0622.JPG
    DSCN0619.JPG
    DSCN0621.JPG
    DSCN0617.JPG

#1 11 years ago

Whoot! 6 sheets arrived today. Thanks Jen. Sorry but it really makes a difference. Wish I had never seen it but once you do you can't go back.
    Pic of TF.

DSCN0617.JPGDSCN0617.JPG

#2 11 years ago

So you did all of your machines?? nice! I'd love to grab some myself. Expensive compared to a simple sheet of glass but probably worth the extra cash.

#3 11 years ago

one of the best mods you can do
    And how nice it looks on one of the best pins ever made...lol....

#4 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Wish I had never seen it but once you do you can't go back.

That's what scares me!

#5 11 years ago

Moving to JJP

Congrats, it is great stuff, just like PDI

#6 11 years ago
    Quoted from prock:

So you did all of your machines??

Had to. Xmen and The Getaway are smoking cool now. They all are. TF really needs it due to the lighting of the game. My daughter squealed after I put the new glass on.

Best investment for games you will keep. And if you don't just take it off : )

#7 11 years ago

HSII and Xmen

DSCN0621.JPGDSCN0621.JPG DSCN0619.JPGDSCN0619.JPG

#8 11 years ago

I have 2 sheets; both on xmen and TF. Great mod. Highly recommend.

#9 11 years ago

wait a minute... you can get the same effect by taking the glass out and putting some foam on your ears..

just kidding... looks amazing. wish that could be sold to europe.

#10 11 years ago

Could you take some pictures with the glass on please?

#11 11 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Could you take some pictures with the glass on please?

LOL

#12 11 years ago

any body have a pic of spiderman or AFM with the glass?

#13 11 years ago

Looks great! Where are u getting it from at best price?

#14 11 years ago

SM pic. I bought directly from Jen. Someone else posted a really good price on the forum here recently. I got a great deal on the old logo run.

DSCN0622.JPGDSCN0622.JPG

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Someone else posted a really good price on the forum here recently.

I recently sold 2 new pieces for $450 shipped if that's what you are referring to.

#17 11 years ago

SM pic is really telling, does it really eliminate the DMD/Backglass reflections that much?!

#18 11 years ago

Any chance of getting a full playfield shot that includes the top 1/3 of the playfield (in proper aspect)? That's the biggest deal to me, does it eliminate the DMD/Backglass reflections.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Hwawonyu said:

Wish I had never seen it but once you do you can't go back.

That's what scares me!

Me too... let's see $300 x 20+ machines.....

I saw it at the MPE, and it is amazing stuff, I will say that.

#20 11 years ago
    Quoted from Matt_Rasmussen:

SM pic is really telling, does it really eliminate the DMD/Backglass reflections that much?!

May still need to find a filter for the bulb....

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/backbox-glare-anyone-know-where-i-can-get-a-large-glare-filter

#21 11 years ago

Does not eliminate them. I use glare guards. Use both and BAMMO!!

DSCN0624.JPGDSCN0624.JPG

#22 11 years ago

any body have a pic of spiderman or AFM with the glass?

Here's a couple shots of Invisiglass on my AFM (with and without flash). It's really hard to get good pictures - you really have to see it in person.

102_1479.JPG102_1479.JPG 102_1481.JPG102_1481.JPG

#23 11 years ago

I think its the best mod because it makes every other pin mod you do stunning!

#24 11 years ago

it's pretty good. but not perfect as you guys let on. There is still backbox glare and display glare. The darker the room, the more you will reflect. Lighted up areas like at show, it looks almost non existent. If it was $60 a sheet, i'd say it was worth it. but 7X's the price of normal glass, it's sooo not worth it. I had 2 sheets for $150 a sheet, and still wasn't worth keeping for that price. Sold off the other sheet.

#25 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's pretty good. but not perfect as you guys let on. There is still backbox glare and display glare. The darker the room, the more you will reflect. Lighted up areas like at show, it looks almost non existent. If it was $60 a sheet, i'd say it was worth it. but 7X's the price of normal glass, it's sooo not worth it. I had 2 sheets for $150 a sheet, and still wasn't worth keeping for that price. Sold off the other sheet.

Opinions differ, and some people see more difference/improvement than others. I think the glass is worth every cent, which is why I have a sheet on all of my pins but two. And I'm trying to change that. The difference is huge. To me.

#26 11 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

Opinions differ, and some people see more difference/improvement than others. I think the glass is worth every cent, which is why I have a sheet on all of my pins but two. And I'm trying to change that. The difference is huge. To me.

Yeah, I am not switching out my (3) PDI/ (1) JJP glass for regular glass.... EVER! If this product was not that great and did not live up to the hype you would see a bunch of complaints on the various forums.

#27 11 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

All my pins are in a pitch dark room where the only lighting is the pinballs. The stuff is so worth it I refuse to put a pin into the house without a sheet of the stuff. It's not about reducing glare. Use glare guards for that. It's about having the machine look like there's no glass on it at all. The colors are way brighter and more vibrant. And it does exactly that. I now own 28 sheets of this stuff

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/invisiglass-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.