Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ATLpb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

85756676-31A0-41DB-A9AF-2A1B1AD076D9.gif
    E58EFEDF-D2B1-41AB-9C4D-8560B31DE3F4.gif
    Screenshot_20230203-132354.png
    laugh.gif
    huh.gif
    PXL_20230202_010457414.jpg
    Cayyypture (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 1 year ago
    Quoted from doublestack:

Pinball machines aren’t investments. They are money making devises for the public that have become collectible.
    Stocks, bonds, and real estate are investments.
    A game at home is a toy. You may or may not make your purchase cost back, the real enjoyment is getting to play your toy. I have no regrets, I love it.

Pinball machines are investments if you pick the right ones....just like stocks. Some lose and some win. What the ROC is - that depends.

Bond is a great theme by a great designer. I feel confident on it.

#27 1 year ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

If you keep it in good condition, you can expect to sell it at a 500-1200 loss in 3-5 years, or trade it for another equivalent. Will you get $500-$1200 worth of entertainment from a machine in your house for a few years? If so, it's a great "investment".

Not necessarily. Timing is everything.

#55 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I’m starting to think that the best new pin to buy is one that Stern is on the last run of, or has stopped making. There’s no advantage to getting the first run of a pin, other than being the only kid on the block that has it (for a while).
    Stern is apparently done with Rush. Mark my words, once the hyperventilating over the Node10 boards is over, Rush Pre/LE will be a sought-after pin.

I don't think that will happen to Rush. It will be similar to Aerosmith.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider methos.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/investment-advice-sought-james-bond-007-pro?tu=methos and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.