Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 93 posts
  • 55 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by ATLpb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

85756676-31A0-41DB-A9AF-2A1B1AD076D9.gif
    E58EFEDF-D2B1-41AB-9C4D-8560B31DE3F4.gif
    Screenshot_20230203-132354.png
    laugh.gif
    huh.gif
    PXL_20230202_010457414.jpg
    Cayyypture (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#38 1 year ago

Perhaps use Black knight swords of rage thread help you on this decision. Unfinished/unpolished code and yet will it ever be finished??????? Buying an incompetent incomplete game seems a no for me .
    Buy games you can afford that are completely done with code updates is optimal! Also buy games that do not use Spike is optimal for long life and easy to obtain parts .

Example - People still await a node board replacement for Game of thrones 2015 release Date and can not play without that part (not in stock)and have a 5k or more dead paperweight to look at . Joy !!!!!

#41 1 year ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

Did this really happen? How long has the owner waited for availability of a replacement board?
    Spike games have been reliable for me and my friends who operate pins. I'm not sure what you're suggesting as an alternative.

many pinsiders threads on this . Node board 10 issues is one of the recent posts on here and a few are still waiting and been waiting a long while . They have no shortages on pumping out the Nib games and leave people who have games (rather new) waiting for replacements. Old news and that is bad .

#61 1 year ago

I have not played Black knight in a long while and perhaps a bad example since some say they like it as is as opposed to some that say nay..examples of fully done to satisfaction are met, Twd,AFM,MM ect. Bad code =Bond,halloween/UM, ect

Quoted from CrazyLevi:I wouldn't use that thread for advice, because many of the people in that thread are absolutely batshit crazy. I've played that game a ton and I never realized the code was "incompetent" but there are some people who are never happy and are in fact insane.
    By that criteria literally every Stern ever made is "unfinished."
    That being said, yes, Bond code is a hot mess right now, but that being said II, this thread is super stupid. Nobody knows what will happen to a game's value so if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. I hear Beanie Babies are recession-proof!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinFever.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/investment-advice-sought-james-bond-007-pro?tu=PinFever and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.