• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pin.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Warbleboopie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Hi, I'm a 35 year old software engineer from Austin, Texas and am new to the site, joined a few months ago to buy a game off of shacklersrevenge. I've got two pins right now with one on the way, EATPM and TZ with MMr otw. My favorite game is TAF, but my wife wants me to hold off getting one and I'm definitely interested in how Lebowski turns out since she loves bowling.
I am decent at pinball, I definitely have solid fundamentals from years of play in terms of controlling the field and reaction time. I played addams and medieval madness for years, but enjoyed gophers, terminator 2, world poker tour, world cup soccer and several other pinball machines enough to decide to purchase a set of them for myself. I had all the high scores at MIT from 1998 to 2002 split between me and a friend on one of their machines, I think they had two and one was the crappy one no good pinball player would put a quarter in...so I don't even remember the other pinball machine they had. The addams family lasts so long I don't bother playing it with other people around anymore, since I beat the mansion a few times when I play it typically. And when I play medieval madness I don't use the exploits I use to get the high score because again it just makes the game take too damn long. Like holding the left flipper down on ball drop and pounding down every castle door immediately with only the left flipper.
I've got a ton of magic cards, a full set of power 9, over a hundred dual lands, and probably hundreds of thousands of cards and at least 50 boxes of unopened boosters. I used to play vintage competitively and played top 8 at a starcitygames tournament to get a mox pearl. I used slaver severance belcher.
I also have played a ton of video games, I currently only play League of Legends and Hearthstone really, but I've played Street Fighter, Soul Calibur, Dota 1&2, Warcraft 3 and Starcraft 1&2 at a high level as well.
Aside from that, I'm 3 ACL surgeries to the wind so my athletics are crap, and I have two sons ages 1&3 so my free time is technically theirs. And they know it. Okay chaps, nice to meet you all and see you on the forums!

pin.jpgpin.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Uniontown, OH
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Playfield - Other
Pinball Pimp
Other
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 73.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 359.00
Playfield - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Boards
PinSound
Boards
$ 29.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball
Led
9,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
Decals
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits
Decorations
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Warbleboopie.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/introduction-to-warble?tu=Warbleboopie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.