9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by docscott
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

Just wanted to say a quick hello (you guys should add an introductions thread, unless there already is one and I was too dumb to find it). Purchased my first machine, Demolition Man, today and thanks to much great advice here have already gained plenty of knowledge for a first time owner. Will post some pics later. Looking forward to contributing when possible and continuing to learn as I go.

#2 9 years ago

Welcome to Pinside majorrager. Congrats on your first pin and hope you enjoy it. Looking fwd to pics.

#3 9 years ago

Welcome rager! Go to the my pinside section and write-up your story and it will post in the community section for all to read and comment on. Congrats on your first pin!

#5 9 years ago

DM is a good pin, welcome to the mechanical narcotic.

#6 9 years ago

Welcome! Give access to your money to a trust and set a limit on pin expenditures...hurry or you will end up re-enacting Platoon with Charlie Sheen!

#7 9 years ago

welcome and congrats. a great machine for your 1st!

#9 9 years ago

Welcome and congrats on picking up DM as that was my first pin too! Get ready for #2 soon

#10 9 years ago

Welcome my man to the best pinball site in the world, and enjoy your new pin.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside